"Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to" Project

mitchhamilton

Thank you for picking this project, I really fond a heroine like Ayano so I glad this vn is going to be translated (and in quite fast pace also). 

Good luck with your project, I'm looking forward to your partial patch and hopefully you will translate other routes as well. :kosame:

47 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

If I may give some advice here, I think you better try to recruiting editor and QC in the future if you feel need it once again. Anyway, good luck for finishing the translation here.

down the road. this is at the very beginning so i made only a few touches like spacing.

8 minutes ago, yurihime said:

Thank you for picking this project, I really fond a heroine like Ayano so I glad this vn is going to be translated (and in quite fast pace also). 

Good luck with your project, I'm looking forward to your partial patch and hopefully you will translate other routes as well. :kosame:

thank you. all the routes will be tled. i think the little sister route will be very last since its more of an extra for the vn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Aizen-Sama said:

Read it, I haven't linked that post here for nothing. It talks about this project anyways.

^this

yup, my project is now getting help from luna translations. i now have a team working on the prologue. cant say when itll be released, but with this you can view its progress by percentage and of course the best news, it will get done much faster.

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

It's the apocalypse, Aizen and his gang is taking over the TL scene! RUUUN! :pyaa:

Gratz on the merge Mitch, great to hear you'll have a team so you don't have to work alone. Good luck on the rest of the project.

No worries Derg, if you are jelly we'll always have an open door for ya. :illya:

But yeah, I surely hope that with this team Mitch will be more comfortable and he'll have an easier life overall regarding this project.