Something with similar setting to xblaze code embryo

AKB4ty7

I have been playing xblaze Code:Embryo and  i just like something about the whole modern day settings with magic and some dark hidden stuff going on in the background of the harem school comedy shit (at least in the common route im only at ep3). Anyway im just looking for something with a similar setting i guess. Untranslated is fine since there isnt much translated stuff i havent already read. Thanks in advance ;)

Sorcery Jokers

Shinigami no Testament

Bloody Rondo

Gensou no Idea (in other words, anything by 3rdeye)

Devils Devel Concept

Draculius

Dies Irae (obligatory)

ExE

Ruitomo

Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide

Hello, Lady

Yurikago yori Tenshi made

Zero Infinity

Gleam Garden no Shoujo

Gurenka

Para-sol

Soranica Ele

Edit:

@AKB4ty7 These have varying levels of balance between serious and non-serious elements.  Gleam Garden is probably not precisely what you are looking for, since the darkness is out in the open and the school is a prison, for instance.  Para-sol was written by a guy with a penchant for old-style yandere and incest, so it is a bit weird... also, you have to download the full updates in order to get the entire story (which is annoying).  Gurenka, Yurikago, Ruitomo, ExE and the 3rdEye games are the ones most obviously fitting in with what you want.  Dies Irae, Jingai Makyou, Soranica Ele, and Zero Infinity all have pretty high difficulty levels (considering who produced them, that should go without saying), so you might want to leave them for last if you don't want to challenge yourself.