Light novels recomendation

CruelN1N1

Do anyone here reads them?

I just started a little ago and so far readed

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, Mushoku tensei

Chinese: Tales of demons and gods(to recent chapter), Against the gods(like 200 stalled until mor chaps) and sovering of skys

Korea: Ark and ark the legend, and half of legendary moonlight sculptor

I'm searching fantasy themed or people who got reincarnated and stuff but i accept all genres

I've only read a few series, but I enjoyed all of them:

• Haruhi Suzumiya (quite a lot more content than the anime series, and good stuff, although it's been on hiatus forever)
  • Spice and Wolf (also quite a lot more content than the anime series, and also good stuff, and it's actually finished)
  • Kagerou Daze (no experience with the other media, and I've only read about 1.5 of the LNs, but they're pretty interesting)
  • DanMachi (haven't seen the anime, though it's supposed to be good; the LNs are definitely fun)

17 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

The Overlord LN is a pretty fun experience. 

I watched the anime and i did enjoy it, i didn't know it was tl(but deleted i'll search it)

14 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I've only read a few series, but I enjoyed all of them:

• Haruhi Suzumiya (quite a lot more content than the anime series, and good stuff, although it's been on hiatus forever)
  • Spice and Wolf (also quite a lot more content than the anime series, and also good stuff, and it's actually finished)
  • Kagerou Daze (no experience with the other media, and I've only read about 1.5 of the LNs, but they're pretty interesting)
  • DanMachi (haven't seen the anime, though it's supposed to be good; the LNs are definitely fun)

Danmachi it's licensed and only has 4 volumes, so i'll pass

Kagerou read the manga and i wasn't interesed, i'm one of the rare cases that didn't like haruhi and i still have to watch spicy and wolf anime xD) but thanks.

Hataraku Maou-sama (Good humor and overall my favorite "SoL" LN)

Date A Live (One of the only LN series to be fully translated into English and it's overall a very rich and extensive experience)

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan (My newest love in LNs. It's fast-paced, has plenty of humor but also sad and pressing moments, and has romance that actually develops, and in the very beginning too)

2 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Hataraku Maou-sama (Good humor and overall my favorite "SoL" LN)

Date A Live (One of the only LN series to be fully translated into English and it's overall a very rich and extensive experience)

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan (My newest love in LNs. It's fast-paced, has plenty of humor but also sad and pressing moments, and has romance that actually develops, and in the very beginning too)

I really want to read date a live but i'm busy in schools and since DAL has ecchi pics i can't bring it on school(i print them and read them in free time)

I'm btw maou-sama and overlord now,thanks( Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan it's good choice i'll save for later)

If you like a LN in the line of mystery-fantasy, then I definetly reccomend Utsuro no Hako to Zeroth no Maria.

It's already finished and fully translated so definetly binge read it for full enjoyment.

As for more light-hearted stuff, (The) Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage is also pretty good though it's only one volume.

7 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

This ^^^^^

As for the ecchi pics, you can simply just .... skip printing the pictures? If you have it in a pdf format before you print it, just remove the pics from the PDF. Or just like draw over them or something. 

They aren't that bad anyways. No actual nudity in any of them. 

18 hours ago, Dergonu said:

This ^^^^^

My school is religious... i'll probally got expelled(having girlfriend is prohibited)also idk how to edit pdf and i print them in some weird way, in one page there is 16 pages in small letters so in a page u can se like 2 photos sometimes, i'll try since DAL is one of my fav animes

20 hours ago, Jade said:

Utsuro no Hako to Zeroth no Maria.

Seems good i'll try it

12 hours ago, 12kami said:

Baka to Test

I read the 3 first volumes, it was fun but i think the dense mc is going to make hate him after a while

10 hours ago, Aleister said:

Uhmm Kuroki Eiyuu no Ichigeki Musou 

This got me very interesed, sadly i don't find the link any help?

3 hours ago, XReaper said:

stern_grau.png Owari no Chronicle/ Kyōkai Senjō no Horaizon
stern_grau.png Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu
stern_grau.png Kino no Tabi
stern_grau.png Hai to Gensō no Gurimugaru
stern_grau.png Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai

notable mentions: Overlord, Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai & Rokka no Yūsha

Sadly i'm not interesed in them and grimgar anime almost made me sleep

5 hours ago, CruelN1N1 said:

My school is religious... i'll probally got expelled(having girlfriend is prohibited)also idk how to edit pdf and i print them in some weird way, in one page there is 16 pages in small letters so in a page u can se like 2 photos sometimes, i'll try since DAL is one of my fav animes. 

Oh wow, I see how that can be a problem then. That sucks. 

You should definitely try it out in your free time outside school, when you have the chance, especially if you really liked the anime. The LN series is great. :sachi: 

The translation has been picked up again, so the new relases are still being translated, which is great. Currently there are 14 volumes. 3 chapters are translated of the last volume so far. 

If you want, I can try to edit out the PDFs and remove the pictures for you. I think it should be a fairly simple job. 

On 4/5/2016 at 3:01 AM, Riku said:

Safe at school:
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro......
Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru

Not safe:
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Magika no Kenshin to Shoukan Maou

Yeah i forgot to say not nsfw xD, i had to cut some index pics  when suddenly one appeared xD, almost had a heart attack