A VN with an Onee- chan character.

VaroOP

First to make things clear, I am not looking for incest. By onee-chan character I mean that the VN has a heroine with an onee-chan feel. Some examples would be that blonde from Koisuru natsu no Last resort or Momoyo from Majikoi. Well if you can't find my onee-chan, find my obsessive lover like Chisato from KoiChoco. Well, if you know a character who is onee-chan + obsessive, it'll be the best VN for me. Also last but not the least, a school setting would be cool. ( Fine if it aint there though.) 

Well, since all of the user above already recommended good one, so I couldn't recommended much. And I couldn't know much about combined trait either. But, I think I'll try to help. For older sister heroine, how about Princess Waltz (Coincidentally the older sister heroine has same seiyuu as Tamaki from ToHeart 2) and Little Busters (Technically the onee-san character was same age, but she consider herself as that). For possessive heroine, maybe Duel Savior (Just play until your little sister route and see what I mean). And maybe Ayakashibito Suzu also qualified according to VNDB (Maybe the best VN for you would be Ayakashibito as it would cover 2 heroines with the trait that you want). Hope my recommendation help.

Da Capo II has both an Imouto and Onee-chan route. (Honestly the 2nd game was much better than the first game, heroine wise, but if you haven't played any in the Da Capo Franchise, it might be worth playing the first game beforehand.

Noble ☆ Works' Akari route is basically your typical "Onee-chan" route. It has a pretty interesting spin on it, i guess.

I'll second the recommendations for Ayakashibito, I think that its a great VN overall as well as somewhat meeting your criteria.

The trend has been toward abolition of older heroines in recent years, for whatever reason... so most of the stuff that might fit your ticket probably isn't going to be new, though these come the closest.

Kikan Bakumatsu Ibun Last Cavalier

Akeiro Kaikitan

Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteiru Futari no Elder (in the onee-sama sense)

Satsukoi

Hataraku Onna no Renai Jijou (co-worker who is older)

Re:Birth Colony Lost Azurite (by adoption)

Shiawase Kazoku-bu

Toki wo Tsumugu Yakusoku (from the senpai's side, it is an older-sister/brother relationship)

Tsuisou no Augment (strictly speaking, oneechan isn't a heroine, but she is present and vital to the story)

I put the one below in spoilers because it is a spoiler

Tsumi no Hikari Rendezvous

Tsuyokiss (both generations)

Walkure Romanze (to be precise, the fandisc)

Oni Uta

Noble Masters

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

I put the one below in spoilers because it is a spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Tsumi no Hikari Rendezvous

AH NO! Damnit! My stupid brain goes: "must open spoiler tags!!!" whenever I see one.

Darn. Going to play that soon. Oh well :wahaha: Doesn't seem to be a massive spoiler or anything.