six day old introduction

okami55

Hello everyone. Sorry about waiting to introduce myself. My name is Okami55 (Shawn IRL) and I really enjoy visual novels. I am still somewhat of a newcomer to the visual novel medium. I bought Analogue: A Hate Story on Steam and after playing it for a few hours peaked my interest in visual novels. I also played Don't Take It Personally Babe, It Just Ain't Your Story and Katawa Shoujo. I have gotten more since then and now have quite large backlog.

Currently I am on Shizune's Route in KS (Already completed Hanako's and Emi's) and I plan on doing Rin's next and finishing it with Lily's Route. I also playing Saya No Uta, Kara No Shoujo, Steins;Gate, Chaos;Head, and A Drug That makes You Dream.

I like reading, writing, drawing, watching anime, and playing video games. I hope one day to become either and author or a screenwriter. I would really love to help out with making a visual novel. Mainly writing the story for it because I am still learning how to draw and I don't know how to program.

Wow you are quite new, Analogue a hate story started appearing on Steam only not all that long ago!

Saya no Uta is a pretty big departure from the other ones, I think. When I played it, I had to set gore to minimal...

and welcome~

Wow you are quite new, Analogue a hate story started appearing on Steam only not all that long ago!

Saya no Uta is a pretty big departure from the other ones, I think. When I played it, I had to set gore to minimal...

and welcome~

Thanks. I am happy I did buy Analogue. I don't remember what convinced me to buy it I just remeber seeing it and buying it. Gore has never really bothered me. Must be because I am desensitized from all the violent video games I play.

Hey! Welcome!

So... I'm still deciding whether or not we can be friends. See, Katawa Shoujo is, like, the be-all and end-all VN for me (it was my first VN). Lilly was my first route, and it simultaneously broke and mended my heart while blowing my socks off and leaving me breathless. Leaving such a... perfect gem... for last is either a great, great evil, or it's "Save the Best for Last." I hope it's the latter, for your sake, commander ;).

I joke, but seriously, welcome! Was Hanako your 1st or 2nd route?

PS: I've seen a LOT of avatars over the years, yet there's something about yours that gives me the jitters. lol

Hey! Welcome!

So... I'm still deciding whether or not we can be friends. See, Katawa Shoujo is, like, the be-all and end-all VN for me (it was my first VN). Lilly was my first route, and it simultaneously broke and mended my heart while blowing my socks off and leaving me breathless. Leaving such a... perfect gem... for last is either a great, great evil, or it's "Save the Best for Last." I hope it's the latter, for your sake, commander ;).

PS: I've seen a LOT of avatars over the years, yet there's something about yours that gives me the jitters. lol

Hanako was my second route. I wanted to do her route first but I accidentally did Emi's instead.

My avatar is from the comic Sadomi: The Sadist Girl. It is pretty funny.

Are we allowed to post links?

Hey! Welcome!

Here is a link to the comic Sadomi: The Sadist Girl. http://mangafox.me/manga/sadomi/

I am saving Lily's Route the best for last. Lily and Hanako are my favorite characters in the VN. For some reason I can't help but think Lily would make a good mother. She just seems to have a motherly way of acting.

Yeah of course!

Thanks.