Problems with Cross Channel on VNDS

EdHaku

So, I decided to start Cross Channel from the very beginning on my android device. I had played a bit on my PC some years ago, but finally decided to finish it. 
The thing is, I realized the port is lacking some content from the PC version, such as some image effects and, most importantly, videos. To be more specific, the scene where Taichi first talks in the broadcast to ask if there's anyone out there or something, I remember there was a video, followed by an opening, but there is none of this in the VNDS version. 
I haven't seen anyone else with this problem, so maybe I'm the only one? 
Also, is there a way I can get my save files from VNDS to my PC? I couldn't find any folders in my device.    

No, it's not that you're the only one experiencing this problem.

VNDS currently doesn't support videos and effects. And there seems to be no development whatsoever on improving VNDS. The only way is to play the original port of the game, the PC.

And no. Due to VNDS uses it's own format to read Cross Channel, you can't get your save files from VNDS to your PC.