Salutations!

ごきげんよう.  Hello, everyone!  Long time user of fuwa walkthroughs but that's about all my exposure to this site.  I've read quite a few VN's already, and my top three would probably be MLA, Grisaia, and Umineko.  

I've been studying japanese for about half a year now(self-study) and I'm interested in reading untranslated VN's.  I've already read Miu's route in Dracu Riot and am transitioning into Aiyoku no Eustia (the fully translated common routes make the task a lot easier).  

I'm pretty awkward like everywhere and bad at organizing my thoughts so everything I say will probably be a jumbled mess.  

I'm a fluent English speaker so I'd like to help translation projects as QC, editor, or even TLC(if I'm even good enough.)  I have no experience in hacking but I would be willing to learn(everybody's gotta start somewhere).  I'm currently learning Java but that's about all my experience with computers.  

Halllooooo~~!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here(like what Kotori's expressing there in the pic):makina: Anyway, this is a nice (and crazy) place full of nice (also crazy) people...so therefore, YOU are now crazy as well.:sacchan:

Well, I advice you to do Turbo C and Dev C++ first if you started right off the bat with Java. THAT IS ALL :miyako:

Welcome to the Fuwanovel, and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Speaking of your ability, if you want to help translation project just go to Translation Project section and PM the member who started the project. Hopefully you'll able to help the transaltion project who need TLC in the future.