Mobile VNs without in-app purchases?

lostn

Are there any VNs on Android or iOS that don't use the freemium model? i.e. free to download, but it costs energy to play and if you want to play for more than 15 minutes a day you're going to pay up big time.

I don't mind paying for the VN up front. In fact I prefer it. I don't care if it's $10, $15, $20 or even $30, as long as it's fully unlocked and they don't ask for more money afterwards. I'm willing to pay money for my games, I just don't like the freemium model because even though it's "free" ironically these games are the most expensive games out there, if you actually choose to spend any money.

Anyone know of any? I don't want to use VNDS, I want something officially released.

I'll be playing it either on my phone (Android) or iPad. I prefer phone because I always have it with me.

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 0:10 AM, Valmore said:

Fragment's Note

Fragment's Note Afterstories

You'll pay a small amount up front but there aren't any actual in-app purchases (ignore that bit in the description).

Thank you.

Can these 5 star ratings be trusted?

Also, will the game download completely up front, or require you to stream it as you go?

1 hour ago, lostn said:

Thank you.

Can these 5 star ratings be trusted?

Also, will the game download completely up front, or require you to stream it as you go?

I enjoyed the first one, and it pretty much introduced me to visual novels. I only just learned that the afterstories got translated so I haven't gotten through it yet.

1 hour ago, lostn said:

Does this require converting from one format to another?

No, but if I remember correctly you have to manually add the Katawa Shoujo obb folder to your android's collective obb folder on the hard drive to get it to work. 

• 3 weeks later...

google onscripter.apk, kirikirod 2(mostly support Yuze =the name of producer)(Chinese simulations for galgame=visual novel), u will find it out. it support a lot of visual novel. In the past i always use them but i use win tablet for 99 $ since getting win tablet +tablet holder +friendeye (a software for bright screen )= u can even use it on bed and lie on the bed=the heaven. 

Just now, imcoming0515 said:

google onscripter.apk, kirikirod 2(mostly support Yuze =the name of producer)(Chinese simulations for galgame=visual novel), u will find it out. it support a lot of visual novel. In the past i always use them but i use win tablet for 99 $ since getting win tablet +tablet holder +friendeye (a software for bright screen )= u can even use it on bed and lie on the bed=the heaven. 

if you really want it for sure, and i can help you with translation.