Clearing Space - Sales

OriginalRen

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to clear space in my room since I have purchased way too many items in the past month or so. I had posted this video of sale items on my YouTube channel (item timestamps are located in the description) and would be willing to sell other items not listed there in order to make some space. If anyone is interested in anything I own (figure or not) let me know! I'm basically selling stuff for half off regular price (shipping included) since I need space.

Let me know! Thanks again.

Figurine Collection: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/OriginalRen

5 hours ago, Asonn said:

but what is with all the loli goods, what are you a filthy lolicon!?:conspiracy:
(nothing bad with being a lolicon, flat is justice!)

He has more loli goods than most self proclaimed lolicons. Not only that, but some of his most expensive goods are loli stuff (looking at that Chino daki that retails on mandarake for an arm and a leg) yet he still denies being one.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

So is anyone actually interested in buying anything or no?

On 4/26/2016 at 0:56 PM, Nosebleed said:

He has more loli goods than most self proclaimed lolicons. Not only that, but some of his most expensive goods are loli stuff (looking at that Chino daki that retails on mandarake for an arm and a leg) yet he still denies being one.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯