Good Vanilla Visual Novels?

onetrndblkvlt

Depends on your definition of vanilla

Either vanilla interactions(talking falling in love dating without anything special happening) or vanilla setting(high-school, working, etc.)

I'll list some VNs and will put them either 1(interactions) or 2(setting)

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (more-so in the interactions side of things, as the setting is rather special. Still in high school though)

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteru (interactions are pretty standard, but the setting isn't as vanilla as it gets)

Deardrops (Setting is pretty unusual for a SoL VN, but interactions are strong and common as well)

KiraKira (Pretty much the same as Deardrops)

HoshiMemo (The setting is in high.school with a few twist, same goes for interactions)

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort (Interactions are pretty standard, with some traces of charage, and the setting is partly in school and partly working

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki (Probably the most vanilla thing in this list, some supernatural elements)

Noble Noodle Works (Interactions are standard, the setting is a rich school, nothing more special)

Dracu-Riot! (Interactions and setting are pretty special, but it is by all means a SoL moege)

Maybe vanilla here mean something relaxing after reading something like Euphoria. Although Arcadeotic recommendation should cover most, I'll try to elaborate more. ToHeart 2 should do good enough since it was pretty much very light hearted, Osanajimi wa Daitoryu also good and quite funny. Also I think Da Capo (And the sequel) and Konosora would be good too.

I hope my suggestion would help you to find out what's vanilla VN that you want to play, and welcome to the Fuwanovel to the OP here, since it was his first post (It's not introduction page though, but why not) and hope you had fun here.