Ace Attorney Fan Case: "A Laggy Turnabout"

Mr Poltroon

For the past 10 months I've been working on a secret project on and off. This is that project. A Fan Case created using an online case maker for Ace Attorney.
Just the other day, I finally finished it. And after some extensive playtesting, I'm finally ready to share it with the 'world'.

This case features:

• Terrible Writing
  • Underdeveloped Characters
  • Bad Puns

Therefore, if you're looking for any of these things, go over to your local internet browser and play it for the very accessible price of FreeTM.

Don't know what Ace Attorney is? Or maybe, you want to learn how to play this case using the case player? I've got you covered with this fantastic tutorial made by yours truly.

What are you waiting for? Go over to this thread and play it now! All you need is to click the link under the section designated: "Link:"

Ace Attorney Online is the website, forum, community, and free online case maker I used to create this fan case. You can play it on your browser using a PC or laptop. I'm fairly sure it doesn't work on mobile devices. It is preferable that you use Firefox as your internet browser, since Google Chrome doesn't support some of the effects, but it's a minor thing.

If you have any criticism, opinions, or just want to flame me, please leave your comments on either this thread or the other one I linked to.
Thanks for playing! ...If you do play, that is.

Edited by Mr Poltroon

Just now, Aizen-Sama said:

I actually love Ace Attorney, and seeing that someone has invested his time into making a case (which is pretty awesome if you ask me) makes me happy.

I'll play your case immediately, and thank you fort posting this! :mare:

You'll find that there's a whole community dedicated to making fan cases over on Ace Attorney Online!
You should try to poke around there and see for yourself! They even have a very neat system where they highlight the best cases of all. I can also give you a few suggestions!

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it!

Just now, Tiagofvarela said:

You'll find that there's a whole community dedicated to making fan cases over on Ace Attorney Online!
You should try to poke around there and see for yourself! They even have a very neat system where they highlight the best cases of all. I can also give you a few suggestions!

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy it!

I actually registered in Ace Attorney Online a long time ago. I even go to the Ace Attorney Online game to play some cases or just to randomly chat with people once in a while. Sad thing is, I don't have that much time to involve myself more.

I would love to hear your suggestions, since you are probably more active there than I am, maybe we could even end up discussing about the series, anyways, thanks for the offer. :sachi:

Would do so if I wasn't already playing Ace Attorney right now and devoting all my time to it. Seems pretty 10/10 so far, just finished Turnabout Samurai, hoping that the last two cases and the next three games are just as good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...