Lucid9 Review Because i'm crying right now

Near Ichikawa

I may never be the same again... Clannad broke me but nothing has ever made me question my own sanity as much as this game. The ending was probably the best for me because despite getting two bad endings before the good i realized that this was not a happy story and that there was no happy ending for me. So i may have called what was going to happen because i was so set on this being a tragedy. A beautiful BEAUTIFUL HEART-WRETCHING TRAGEDY AND I WILL PROBABLY HATE YOU FORVEVER because that was the first time i actually fell for a childhood friend in anything, When I can donate or if there's a kickstarter for the sequel i will be there in a heartbeat. Keep up the good work and also sick references xp. So all i can say is play this getting it some recognition and by all means support these people they flipping deserve it.

6 hours ago, Near Ichikawa said:
I may never be the same again... Clannad broke me but nothing has ever made me question my own sanity as much as this game. The ending was probably the best for me because despite getting two bad endings before the good i realized that this was not a happy story and that there was no happy ending for me. So i may have called what was going to happen because i was so set on this being a tragedy. A beautiful BEAUTIFUL HEART-WRETCHING TRAGEDY AND I WILL PROBABLY HATE YOU FORVEVER because that was the first time i actually fell for a childhood friend in anything, When I can donate or if there's a kickstarter for the sequel i will be there in a heartbeat. Keep up the good work and also sick references xp. So all i can say is play this getting it some recognition and by all means support these people they flipping deserve it.

Thanks a lot for the praise... It really means a lot to us. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story we put our heart into making!

And thanks for the support everyone, it's really motivating us to make something even better for for the next parts!

I've finished it myself now.

Wow. Just.... I can't believe it.
I thought there would be a beautiful happy ending but I got a punch in the gut.
It leaves so many questions, but was so, so sad :( It was an incredible story
I was crying at

the part where Rui and you vist your sister's grave

:( And the climax :(

I hope we can one day see the rest of the story