I am so frustrated right now >_< [Noble Works]

Dark Ariel7

I am trying to read noble works. I've tried like 5 times all I keep getting is the ending where he does nothing. Grrr. I keep aiming for nee-san  but this is hard. *sigh*

Well I'm done raging I guess. I don't want a guide btw. I just wanted to vent. I dont like guides for the first play through.

4 minutes ago, Dark Ariel7 said:

I've tried like 5 times 

I dont like guides for the first play through.

My advice: Accept the ending you got. Restart the game. It's no longer your first play through so use a guide.

One of the flaws in VN game design is the lack of transparency regarding routes. It's not a question of common sense, or 'choice and consequence', but more like some cryptic puzzle you have to work out. I'm not a fan of that.

Most of the time I find the choices to be pretty obvious. You want the nerdy girl? Go to the library. You want the sporty girl go to the park. Stuff like that. Sometimes though you get this. What they heck?! I try to avoid all the other girls and focus only on her and still doesn't work. I did open up some new cgi (I think) so I at least got that.

EDIT I even tried the illogical choices just to make sure. Nothing. I want to cry right now.

Welcome to the dark side of the force, let your anger guide you to...

internet guides. As Rooke said you've played through the game a few times, so it isn't really using the guide from the get-go. 

VN choices don't always make sense even when they should. And it's even harder to tell in games with tons of 'flavour' choices (I'm looking at you Majikoi).