Frontwing announces their next project: Purine Party - A match-three/VN hybrid.

Decay

Where have we heard this concept before, I wonder?

http://en.frontwing.jp/games/purino-party/

It's being developed in Japan by Front Wing and yeah, it looks like a HuniePop clone featuring girls from their Innocent Girl/Pure Girl nukige series. They are planning an international release on Steam this June, that's just a couple months away!

system2.jpg

No Audrey, No buy.

They can't even copy it right.

Grid in Hunie 8x7, Grid in Purino 8x8.

Hearts in Hunie 5, in Purino also 5. It looks like downgraded version of laready awful game, mechanicwise.

That's the interesting part:  Adults Only Steam

I'll suport anything with 18+ material they release.

6 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

Inb4 Frontwing becomes next Winged Cloud.

Well, they're already halfway there with the name :Teeku:

Sadly I don't see this one being too interesting because there won't be an Audrey character. Yes, HuniePop was just stereotypes, but they were stereotypes outside of the typical Japanese eroge titles, and that's what made it more fun than the average. This is likely still above your typical HuniePop clone (there's been SO many before this) but it is unlikely it can surpass the original, unless they add a lot of extra content.

I just back to browse Fuwanovel and saw this. My comment would be they'll probably add the voice because they state that HDD size was 1.5 GB, the seiyuu was experienced in voicing eroge character, Steam release mean that there will be no explicit content, and my first though the moment I saw the title would be Huniepop as well. I think I'll just see it in July if this game was as good as Huniepop or not later.

I honestly think this sounds pretty interesting. People were making fun of it in the chat earlier, but I tried to stick up for it! :makina: 

Now I guess we wait and see if I should indeed be beaten up for my opinions or if the game actually ends up being enjoyable. :sacchan: 

9 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I honestly think this sounds pretty interesting. People were making fun of it in the chat earlier, but I tried to stick up for it! :makina: 

Now I guess we wait and see if I should indeed be beaten up for my opinions or if the game actually ends up being enjoyable. :sacchan: 

SOLIDARITY! I'm with you Dergonu.

This is absolutely not for me. It’s obviously not about the story, but reading the story section gave me a headache. Possibly because I really can't stand those crossover ideas (not that I know either pure girl or innocent girl) and also I am not keen on the puzzle game play. I am happy for those that like the premise, but I would honestly prefer if they would be working on bringing over Island or Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori. (They tweeted all those character artworks from Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori, There must be something in the works right? ;_; )

1 hour ago, Palas said:

What better shit is there than DATING SIM and MATCH-THREE? TOGETHER, no less.

Bartending simulator, perhaps. It's the only thing I can think of.

What's the point of a bartending simulator? You don't even get a drink after-- Oh!

To be honest, I had a ton of fun with HuniePop, but I've had a soft spot for crossover match-three games ever since I played Puzzle Quest. I'm not sure I'm ready for a Front Wing moeified clone of it, though, mostly because the gem art is making my eyes bleed. I'm going to be staring at those gems a lot. If they still look like that in the final release, it's not happening.