Majo Koi Nikki Translation Project

Hasa

I guess it's too bad that we can't get Dragon Caravan here, but I didn't mind about it as long as we didn't get another Noraneko case (To be fair Dragon Caravan is better though seeing that Niijima write the new scenario and new characters for that version). Anyway congratulation for the Steam store page there and hopefully Sekai will manage to release Majokoi at this year.

2 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

yeah, in addition to the all ages steam release, there will of course be the full version available on the Denpasoft store, as announced here:

This game would be perfect for the switch summer!

On 6/29/2019 at 12:24 PM, Nier said:

This game would be perfect for the switch summer!

It's extremely a spring game (lots, and lots, and lots of seasonal themes), so we kinda missed the ideal release window. Or, I could suggest we delay 9 months to release it in the appropriate season! What do you all think? :makina:

2 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

It's extremely a spring game (lots, and lots, and lots of seasonal themes), so we kinda missed the ideal release window. Or, I could suggest we delay 9 months to release it in the appropriate season! What do you all think? :makina:

It'll be spring here in 2 months... Release now would be perfectly fine by me ;)

On 7/5/2019 at 11:53 PM, littleshogun said:

In that case, then I guess November end release would be fine seeing that Australian spring is ended at November with December is summer beginning.

Heh. We're hoping/expecting to aim for a release much sooner than November. The bit about a spring release was just joking around. Keep your fingers crossed for a more concrete release date soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing that it's already released after three years in work, I think it would be better if this thread was moved into the Released section here although if not it's fine as well. Once again congratulation for the release here

Edited by littleshogun