Majo Koi Nikki Translation Project

Hasa

• 2 weeks later...

Update, I've been unable to decypher the text, can't figure out the password of the XOR text files so a hacker is needed to extract the text files. The editor Anne will be replaced by me since he has basically disappeared and nobody knows anything about him. If anyone is interested please pm me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay guys. Quick rundown regarding the prologue patch.

After a lot of thinking, we figured out that releasing an 11K prologue patch would be a little bit messy, considering that it mixes the real prologue and part of the common route+ individual routes in the game. So instead of releasing that messy patch that would end up in probably some random line and would be a disaster in general we decided to release a patch of the first 4298 lines of the game, which is essentially the real prologue of the game (until the OP pops up).

Qoobrand released two trial versions. The first of those trials covers exactly that amount of lines until the OP, so we'll release the patch among with the trial version (which is completely free, we will set up a download button in our website for it) so you guys can experience what would be essentially a piece of the final work and what should you expect of our complete patch.

Apart from that, we found out a new Editor that will help us in the journey ahead, thank you @Fred the Barber for joining us!

Remember guys, although it's in our website, we have open slots for 1 QC, 2 TLC's and Translator slots will always be open, so if you're interested either mail me, post a comment in the website or PM me directly through here.

Anyways, that's all for now. Have a nice day everybody.

Week update number 6.

Translation:   6866 (17,0762%) - PROLOGUE FINISHED
Edit:          4296 (10,6844%) - PROLOGUE FINISHED
Proofreading:  FIRST PASS  OF THE PROLOGUE FINISHED (20/20 scripts)

WE'RE LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS. 2 SLOTS HAVE BEEN OPENED, MORE DETAILS IN THE BLOG THREAD IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

Want to check the detailed progress?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Aizen-Sama said:

We have finally released our first trial patch! It covers the entire game's prologue. I hope the wait was worth it.

https://lunatranslationstestsite.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/majo-koi-nikki-trial-patch-released/

Have a nice day and be sure to tell us what you think of it!

Way to release it the day new eroge releases in Japan. Like I have time for this (´;ω;`)

On 2016-07-28 at 11:56 PM, Kiriririri said:

Way to release it the day new eroge releases in Japan. Like I have time for this (´;ω;`)

Kiri dude, you will read this.