So, Seinarukana was just released, extra fully. (Steam version now available)

Decay

4 hours ago, The Last Melody said:

@Sargon
Select a blue character and change the support skill to "Energy Leak" or "Ice Arrow" and have that blue character fill the support role for the duration of the boss fight. Also, next time, read the tutorial. This is basic knowledge if you read the tutorial. If you don't have Energy Leak or Ice Arrow, you fcked up somewhere and have a big problem.

Danks, it worked for me. And im past that point.

By the way, some of you who play Ruputna and Naya route may already knew this, but if you want to knew the story behind those two it'll be better to read their unique skill description because they story will never explained in the narration itself (So much that Sanathlig thinking Ruputna and Naya was side route. Although it's kind of interesting if Xuse implement the skill description to their route though (Actually they should did that of course, but Aroduc said Xuse probably facing time constraint when developing Seinarukana)). Yes, very vital information about heroine was added in skill description. Well, I'd find it quite hilarious though. If you want to knew the back story behind those two, I'll post below. As usual, below will be major spoiler.

Ruputna

Spoiler

Actually she was Narukana clone (That's why her eyes and her hair was like Narukana) who created to hunt Jirol (Nozomu original form), and since Narukana wasn't care too much about hunting Jirol, she also didn't care about Ruputna creation iirc. So, each time Ruputna enter new world, her memory will be erased except her instinct to hunt Jirol. Oh, somehow that Ruputna and her original (Narukana) managed to form Vitriolic Best Bud.

Naya

Spoiler

Her original form was in love with Jirol and she wad dead before she could managed to said her feeling to Jirol, and she was annoyed by that memory. And apparently Naya original form (Himeora) was also dear friend with Jirol and Narukana. So much that when Himeora died, both Jirol and Narukana goes berserk iirc.

Well, hope it'll be help to anyone else who somehow didn't read skill description in those 2 route or anyone else who like spoiler.

For some reason I find boss battles easier than regular fights with Minions. I'm doing second mission of Magic World now, and Jesus...what's up with this labyrinth.

But I'm writing because I wanted to ask - what's the best order of routes?

So you choose Satsuki first I suppose. No problem though since Satsuki had the most story, while the other routes (Except Nozomi and Narukana) could be considered as side story (Especially Ruputna). Well, if you still want to chase other route, here's my tips. Had any heroine paired with Nozomu and had them kill some enemy and also heart enemy if possible. Then at chapter 5 just choose the choice that didn't had any scene with Satsuki. And you actually could play all route in one playthrough though, if you knew of how balancing the point well from the choice and had Nozomu fight alone ie all rounder (And he's strong enough). Well, good luck on your play through at Satsuki route though.

I have feeling Aselia was way more balanced in terms of story/combat. Seinarukana has way too much combat and it really starts to become boring and repetitive also I'm currently in chapter 5 and it's

really cheap move that they made scene with Time reset, I'm not complaining about few extra battles but it's still cheap.

I don't know but it's starting to feel like chore I might stall this one or drop it altogether. 

@wyldstrykr I think none, because according to JP Guide that I read using Google Translate for lousy translation, there's no unique skill that available if you got S/SS Rank ie you could just kill some enemy to got the skill from SS Rank Mission (Although you might as well did SS Rank though, since skill from chapter 12 that you got from SS Rank was quite rare ie the enemy which hold them was limited compared to previous chapter). Oh, and actually what SS Rank affected in term of skill was that you'll obtained the skill earlier instead of later.

tldr - There's no unique skill from S/SS Rank. It will only allow us to got the skill earlier if you managed S/SS Rank a mission.

Alright I need some help. Yes I am not playing much and am far away from doing anything.

But I need help against offensive spellcasters. Supportskills are supposed to be canceled by banish spells by spells like Flame shower 1 which does 700 force damage on all characters still goes through the banish spell. Is it a bug or is it supposed to be like that? I'm trying to banish it with Satsuki's Ice Banish 1 or her Energy Leak 1.

I'm somewhere in Chapter 2.

@SilverLi If you talk about Flame Shower, you should be able to banish it with Energy Leak, since Flame Shower was level 4 skill and Energy Leak was able to banish any support skill up to level 4 (Oh, and Ice Banish only able to banish the support skill up to level 3). But since you mention that you already tried to try Energy Leak and it's failed, maybe it's a bug. Or are you already beat Seinarukana and try hard mode for example. If not, well maybe it's really bug (Although I'd never had any problem with Energy Leak though).

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

@wyldstrykr I think none, because according to JP Guide that I read using Google Translate for lousy translation, there's no unique skill that available if you got S/SS Rank ie you could just kill some enemy to got the skill from SS Rank Mission (Although you might as well did SS Rank though, since skill from chapter 12 that you got from SS Rank was quite rare ie the enemy which hold them was limited compared to previous chapter). Oh, and actually what SS Rank affected in term of skill was that you'll obtained the skill earlier instead of later.

tldr - There's no unique skill from S/SS Rank. It will only allow us to got the skill earlier if you managed S/SS Rank a mission.

thanks, then i will play the game leasurely

53 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

@SilverLi If you talk about Flame Shower, you should be able to banish it with Energy Leak, since Flame Shower was level 4 skill and Energy Leak was able to banish any support skill up to level 4 (Oh, and Ice Banish only able to banish the support skill up to level 3). But since you mention that you already tried to try Energy Leak and it's failed, maybe it's a bug. Or are you already beat Seinarukana and try hard mode for example. If not, well maybe it's really bug (Although I'd never had any problem with Energy Leak though).

the same thing happened to me, maybe thats because im using force skip...... maybe.

@wyldstrykr 

Although I said there's no unique skill from SS Rank, I think SS Rank was still nice challenge from Seinarukana imo.

About Energy Leak ineffective, the only possibilities is that somehow you got battle mana less than 2 (Oh, speaking about battle mana actually Energy Leak need 2 battle mana to activated. But since usually you'll gain 2 battle mana for each turn start, it should be no problem) when in support. Another possibilities is that Energy Leak was happened to banish setup skill (For example Breeze Relief) when Flame Shower enemy was in support position (Impossible as of Chapter 2). Other than those 2, I didn't knew why Energy Leak was ineffective against Flame Shower other than maybe your game got bug.

Well, if you ask me what's the fix, my answer will be none. Yes, there's nothing that could fix WSS Error, because actually you need to download the file itself from somewhere and place it on HD Folder, and looks like JAST didn't include the sound file. Actually, WSS means Windows Sound Scheme (You may already knew this though) and here's the tutorial to customize it in your computer. As for the sound file itself, I don't know either where to get it. So, I think it's better if you treated WSS section as useless extra part here.

Oh, and by the way welcome to Fuwanovel and hope you had fun here.

16 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well, if you ask me what's the fix, my answer will be none. Yes, there's nothing that could fix WSS Error, because actually you need to download the file itself from somewhere and place it on HD Folder, and looks like JAST didn't include the sound file. Actually, WSS means Windows Sound Scheme (You may already knew this though) and here's the tutorial to customize it in your computer. As for the sound file itself, I don't know either where to get it. So, I think it's better if you treated WSS section as useless extra part here.

Oh, and by the way welcome to Fuwanovel and hope you had fun here.

Well that's unfortunate. kinda wanted to bundle it together with Grisaia. Oh well, thanks for replying though.~ ehe, I'll try to have fun here

Just finished playing Satsuki route for my 1st play.
Based on what i've read before, this game route doesn't branch the story in large amount like Aselia? Well.. quite dissapointing sice i've waited too long since the 1st translation project announced (when was it? 2009?2010? i don't care anymore)
I guess there are no CG completion guide yet... so i have to patiently play this game till i got to finish all route then start bitching about it if there is still some CG missed.

Kay, now I have question to whoever already finish this game all route (if any).
Is there some extra scene like Aselia? I still remember that one. quite funy bonus story.
And is there any explanation in the game about euphie? Her arriving, why tokimi doesn't recognize her, and such or is there some explanation somewhere  from Xuse. You know what I mean if you too had played Aselia (Aselia route is the true route then, judging by the game title and euphoria existence). Strange enough for me since Tokimi like not even interested in euphie.

Welcome to Fuwanovel even though this is not introduction page, narigane. About CG, I think it was unlocked each time you finished heroine route. For example, you'll unlock Nozomi CG Section if you finished her route. So, to see all of CG Section you obviously need to play all of heroine route (Either by manipulating affection point or playing all over again, it's your choice).

About extra scene, there's none in here. And if you want to see Euphie scene with Tokimi, my suggestion would by play Narukana route next (Don't expect too much though). For true route, I think Narukana route was true route here. And if you interested more in Seinarukana, just google 'Seinarukana Animesuki'. Hope my answer here help.

Hi, for some reason I can't beat Evolia in ch.4. I'm using Nozomu with Inspire/Cross Divider (I didn't pick dual edge II after clearing the previous map..) but she always manages to live with 100-150 hp everytime before killing me. The other attacks deal 0 dmg to her. How can I defeat her? :(

About why even when Satsuki had Energy Leak the enemy could still cast Flame Shower, I'd find the answer. The reason it happened was when you set Satsuki on attacker, the enemy attack you, you set defensive mode, and when you allowed to change position you change Satsuki to support. Actually I just figured it out, but for first 2 turn, you'll not gaining mana combat ie default (2 for each people, 4 for enemy defender). So, actually when you use defensive mode actually Satsuki will spend 1 combat mana when attacking, and when you change it to the support before enemy attacking, you'll not gaining combat mana because enemy attacking you. Since Energy Leak need 2 combat mana, and Satsuki only had 1 combat mana, therefore Energy Leak couldn't activated and you died because of Flame Shower. By the way, for more info attacking side will gaining combat mana first, then defending side.

@ssennic For Evolia, the reason she was managed to alive because her 2nd defense skill allow her to recover damage defending on your attack (Around 50% or so in case of Evolia defense skill. I mean if Nozomu had 150% attack and Cross Divided had 580 ATK, Evolia will recover 435 HP). About the tips, well maybe you better reset and try to got Dual Edge 2 (Since it's 880 ATK will be far surpassed Evolia 350 DEF recover defense skill), but I'll try it again later.

Edit - I managed to beat Evolia without using Dual Edge 2, but if you already replay it, it's okay though (Besides it's good attack anyway). Okay, about how I did that I just use Inspire and then switch it to Celestial Ally and attacking use Cross Divide. The real trick is that you should be able to fight more than 20 rounds, and after 20 rounds you'll back to the preparation scene. What you want to do is that you switch Celestial Ally to Inspire in preparation scene since each time 20 turn expire, the buff also will expire and you'll probably wouldn't be able to outdamage the healing. And by the way, I did this with level 12 Nozomu. If you read this and still didn't reset the map, good luck for beating Evolia.

question: i get all the cg in the cg gallery but why some of the cg on the cg skit translation provided by jast doesnt show up in the cg gallery (do i need to finished eternal mode to unlock the other cg? and maybe it related to WSS)

also if monobe has a surveillance system stated in extra scene, why didnt nozomi doesnt stop katima, naya and rupturna 2nd h-scene?

I am havving issues in the first magic world fight, Unlike the first game your just not given enough mana to level everyone up properly, so I am in this missing with everyone around level 10, and I am getting my ass kicked by the boss on the town I have to take, I can't kill him in 1 round, and he heals to full since I only got ONE team thats useful against him. The only one who can get rid of hydra is ruptuna, and said hydra one shots every team except one I have, so how the hell am I going to kill this guy. Also the tutorial lies about being able to change skills every turn in battle when you have someone set as a all rounder, it wouldn't allow me to do it during a boss fight at all.

Also does anyone else fidn satsuki useless for a blue character? her banish skills SUCK compared to even the crystal blue char. mine is lv 10 and best she has is energy leak, which is soon going to be useless.

Is there someway to get alot more mana? I usually got A ranks on stages. Its also BS how if a unit dies its instant game over, meanwhile you have like 4 other units on the map. So yeah, I am getting quite frustrated, I never had an issue in Aselia because you were given enough mana to level everyone up enough, but in this, everything is above my chars levels now, and It costs so much mana to level someone up. I think the problem is that it seems you don't get any mana whatsoever for killing enemies. Just for taking towns.

Biggest issue I have though is I really hate the fact the heroine has to be in the main chars party always, some of them are pretty useless (satsuki to name one) her banish skills are garbage compared to even the cryts blue char. I hate it for 2 reasons, 1: I like to keep nozomi and satsuki in my party at the start, since the cryts well, are pretty worthless. But this gives them a massive point lead. I was gonna do ruptna's route first, but I am prob pretty much locked on either satsuki or nozomi's route now due to how i've had them with me for like every fight since the game started, I'm in chapter 4 now, but I am unsure how many choices there are, I kinda wish they made it completly based on choices and only the heart battles.