So, Seinarukana was just released, extra fully. (Steam version now available)

Decay

On 4/28/2016 at 10:25 AM, Blank Mage said:

Nozoumu's Cross Divider is your best friend for this fight. Hopefully, you've learned it. Keep his lightning support skills canceled by having a character with Energy Leak in the support role at all times. Keep Nozoumi in the defender slot with her highest material block - she'll take a beating, but Drav should break first.

Just wanted to warn that if you use this strategy, you will lose for sure.  If you let Drav's support mana build up (by not forcing him to Banish whenever he's using Energy Leak), eventually he'll use his armageddon Banish.  If you then Banish when he uses his Support Skill that targets the whole group for low damage, that armageddon banish will trigger and it's a wipe.

Cross Divider makes the fight much simpler, but it's not required to win.  I just cleared the battle with Nozomu (LV7, starter attack move equipped), Satsuki (LV8, 500 material attack move), and Nozomi (LV7, 700 material defense move).  The turn limit of 20 isn't a hard limit; that's simply a break that resets mana and allows you to choose a different formation.  You can make the Drav fight into an endurance fight if you wish by relying on Nozomu's 10% party heal.  Defensive style is required for this strategy because banishing Drav's low dmg AoE is critical to prevent him from spamming his high-power attack move.

Cross divider spam without Inspire makes the battle pretty trivial however.  Do use Energy Leak + defensive style to stop his low DMG AoE or Nozomi might die from the extra damage.  Inspire+Cross Divider also works (aggressive style only), but make sure Nozomi is at least LV7 or she'll die due to the decreased defense, and sub Sol for Satsuki (for his Support damage skill) to cancel the armageddon Banish move (Satsuki will just end up triggering it).  This strategy is the simplest because you don't have to change formation at all except to swap Nozomu to attacker after he uses Inspire.  I also tried with defensive style but Nozomi died; either Drav's attack pattern changed or he got an extra Resolute buff that allowed him to deal just a little more damage.

Edit: I redid the fight in Hard Mode.  It's actually much easier.  His massive AoE damage attack is relatively weaker and heals are significantly more powerful in Hard Mode, so his attacks can be facetanked with little or no strategy.

On 4/21/2016 at 1:47 AM, sanahtlig said:

Route notes: Avoid Ruptuna and Naya's routes.  The side-characters' routes just aren't very well fleshed out.

Do mean like typos and the like or that it's more of a side story or what if route if that makes sense?

They're side-stories.  I know from experience that Naya's route is barebones with little connection to the main plot, while the translator himself said that Ruptuna's route seemed unfinished.  Satsuki, Nozomi, and Narukana have the most obvious connections to the main plot.  Although bear in mind that route divergence happens in the last 10-20% of the game, so it's going to be mostly the same experience regardless.

As for typos, I haven't seen any at all.  The only issues of note I've spotted are TL errors.  Seems like the game underwent thorough proofreading but no translation checking at all.  Well, that's probably typical and maybe I'm only noticing now that I'm paying attention.

Just for confirmation, will you get the choice in the branching point for the heroine that you got all of the flag or not. Thanks for confirmation, and I asked this because it would be a pain to for example I only locked to Satsuki route while I want to play Naya's route first.

For the Ch. 3 Berbalzerd fight (normal mode):

The boss's attack pattern is a very simple algorithm.  Attack him with a Material attack, and he'll use his Force attack.  Attack with a Force attack (or no attack), and he'll use his Material attack.  If the attack does combined damage, the parameter dealing highest unmitigated DMG (base damage x STR or MAG) determines the attack type (for Katima's 8% Material 500 Force attack, this is Force).  Note: This attack pattern is only valid for Aggressive strategy!

He has a high damage AoE melee attack, and only his Material attack builds mana for it.  Therefore if you force him to always use his Force attack, he'll never be able to build up mana for his melee ultimate.

Use Talia, Jatzieta, Ruputuna.  Use Talia's 500 Material 250 Force attack, Jatzieta's 650 Force AoE defend, and Ruptuna's Banish setup skill (for the first turn, swap Talia and Ruputuna so you can Banish II his starting move, which lowers your damage).  Berbalzerd's Hydra MUST be banished because the damage is unmitigatable, and only Ruputuna's move is capable of doing so.  You'll tank his 300 Force AoE support skill occasionally, but it'll be 100% mitigated by Jatzieta's defense skill.  Talia may run out of attacks before the fight is over.  Switch to Ruputuna (she has an equivalent attack skill to Talia's) to finish Berbalzerd off, but make sure you don't miss a Banish on Hydra (if it's cast without Ruptuna's Banish setup skill already active, you won't be able to stop it).

If Nozomu has his upgraded defense move, you can sub him for Talia and use Cross Divider, alternating with Jatzieta.  Nozomu will tank the Material attack and Jatzieta will tank the Force attack.  This alternate strategy results in a much quicker kill.  The boss never uses his AoE melee move even though he accumulates sufficient mana, probably because by that point he's spamming Hydra and his AI probably isn't allowed to use Hydra and his AoE melee attack on the same turn.

About my question for branching, never mind. I kind figured that there will be a choice for chapter 8 in regard of heroine except Narukana for first playthrough. Although I knew that there will be some affection point, I still didn't knew of how much the point needed to triggering the route though (My guess would be around 50 points or so). By the way, I figured this thanks to the translated walkthrough from Animesuki user Last Sinner's. So, I'd decided to share the walkthrough on my MEGA here, and hopefully from there you could managed to play through it smoothly. Oh, by the way the walkthrough only gives general direction, not exactly steps so you also need to adapt depend on the situation. And once again hope the walkthrough help.

Edited by littleshogun

I've been looking around and can't really find any guides on getting SS Rank (that are accurate) for the Chapter 3 mission Exterminate the Invaders -Through the Forest of Elementals-

The guide I was following seemed to be off on it's IT when I was following it and I somehow ended up being almost 100 behind in it's IT.

I think in this game there was no accurate guide here, instead I think it's better if you tried to adjust your strategy based on the guide that I follow (I only managed to get S Rank though, but it's still better when I only got B Rank), or you could just use Japanese guide and using Google Translate here for lousy translation.

One more thing, other than IT, you must not let any ally die (HP 0) and must occupy all of the town that was accessible, although this may already known though just for reminder here.

17 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

I think in this game there was no accurate guide here, instead I think it's better if you tried to adjust your strategy based on the guide that I follow (I only managed to get S Rank though, but it's still better when I only got B Rank), or you could just use Japanese guide and using Google Translate here for lousy translation.

One more thing, other than IT, you must not let any ally die (HP 0) and must occupy all of the town that was accessible, although this may already known though just for reminder here.

don't you have to get SS rank in order to get the new abilities? Also, which guide were you using?

@sanahtlig  I just got Nozomu's 2nd Aura Guard (or whatever the appropriate name is) and just had Katima leading the attack with Blade of Pestilence and Ruptuna spamming Ice Arrows. It took a while, and in Hindsight I should have used Sorluska or whoever else, but I basically took no damage the entire fight because of Nozomu's tanking; I just had to play defensive. He really isn't a difficult boss unlike Drav, who took me forever to learn properly.

By the way, the title in the document guide was misleading. If the title was chapter 5, actually it was cover chapter 5 to chapter 9 and for chapter 10 guide it was actually cover it to endgame, so I think the guide on my MEGA link should covered basic general of how to gain SS. And if there's some unknown time limit, just consult Doddler's excel file that was posted by sanahtlig here. Oh, and chapter 2 was covered up to chapter 4.

About artifact, I just checked Japanese guide and it will change defending on the rank. But for first playthrough, I think you should not worry about it too much, unless you want to get certain ability as soon as possible.

One more thing, I'd already posted this but if you want Japanese guide with more detailed thing on the mission rank, here's the link and you may use Google Translate for lousy translation here. Hope I could help some of you here.

PS - Might as well post it here, but in chapter 1 there was also the choice in regard of affection. In fact, there's 2 of them. The first option for 2 choice always favored Nozomi (+12 affection for Nozomi each) and the second option always favored Satsuki (+10 affection for Satsuki each). I think that's all I could add for the guide here.

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

By the way, the title in the document guide was misleading. If the title was chapter 5, actually it was cover chapter 5 to chapter 9 and for chapter 10 guide it was actually cover it to endgame, so I think the guide on my MEGA link should covered basic general of how to gain SS. And if there's some unknown time limit, just consult Doddler's excel file that was posted by sanahtlig here. Oh, and chapter 2 was covered up to chapter 4.

About artifact, I just checked Japanese guide and it will change defending on the rank. But for first playthrough, I think you should not worry about it too much, unless you want to get certain ability as soon as possible.

One more thing, I'd already posted this but if you want Japanese guide with more detailed thing on the mission rank, here's the link and you may use Google Translate for lousy translation here. Hope I could help some of you here.

PS - Might as well post it here, but in chapter 1 there was also the choice in regard of affection. In fact, there's 2 of them. The first option for 2 choice always favored Nozomi (+12 affection for Nozomi each) and the second option always favored Satsuki (+10 affection for Satsuki each). I think that's all I could add for the guide here.

Oh, they cover all chapters after 4? Cool, the guide I was using stops off at 4, so that is helpful.

On 5/6/2016 at 10:15 PM, Shirokiba said:

I've been looking around and can't really find any guides on getting SS Rank (that are accurate) for the Chapter 3 mission Exterminate the Invaders -Through the Forest of Elementals-

The guide I was following seemed to be off on it's IT when I was following it and I somehow ended up being almost 100 behind in it's IT.

During the enemy assault at the end of the long Ch. 3 mission, you need to proactively attack the attacking units to achieve SS rank.  If you wait for them to attack you, you'll run out of time.  In particular, the last all-arounder that spawns needs to be defeated quickly.

You'll also want to build an upgraded Sands of Time LV3, which becomes available at the start of that mission.

another question:

1. which skill is better? elemental or holy?

2. why some of the maps is unaccessible? is that part a new game + exclusive?

3. what it new game + benefits?

<edit>

4. It is possible to complete the game in the first try without using all rounders?( except for the part that is unavoidable)

</edit>

thanks

Edited by wyldstrykr

@wyldstrykr

About pyramid in Chapter 3, I think it'll be accessible on Ruputna's route only. I guess that because there's a ruin in Chapter 2 that said 'Former Aigias Castle' and Animesuki user said that it was only accessible at Katima route.

For your recent question, I didn't quite know yet. In regard of all rounder, I think it's possible to beat the game without using one on the first try. But if you tried that, I think it'll be affected your rank since the guide that I had suggest you better use all rounder in some map for high rank ie quick performance. Although if you didn't care about rank you may try though.

So does anyone know roughly how many affection points each character needs to be able to enter their route in chapter 8? I'm on chapter 5 right now, but with the enemies you can kill to raise affection and choices that affect multiple characters, it seems like they give you some leeway.

5 hours ago, GameGuy said:

So does anyone know roughly how many affection points each character needs to be able to enter their route in chapter 8? I'm on chapter 5 right now, but with the enemies you can kill to raise affection and choices that affect multiple characters, it seems like they give you some leeway.

It's a simple "highest points wins" system.  There's no bad or normal end.

Well, bad luck for me, the guide I was using doesn't cover the second mission of chapter 4. I have a feeling I'm gonna run into some issues from here on out.

Any unit composition hints that can make this less painful? Playing on normal mode.

Hey how many route this game has ? i know 2 main heroine is Satsuki and Nozomi and another one narukana? maybe i doenst met her yet and another one is Naya and ruputna anyone else? i plan to finish them all even it just side story

and can't change move between fight? or i'm doing something wrong

Thx i guess i go with satsuki > nozomi > side story > narukana then 

not really the fan of childhood deredere setup but if it has anything to do with main plot it okay i guess

satsuki seem mucccch better than nozomi from what i read up to chapter 3 she funny too