So, Seinarukana was just released, extra fully. (Steam version now available)

Decay

37 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

You have literally no basis for this (most likely false) claim, so the rest of the paragraph after it is bunk, founded on a false premise.

I'm amazed you find it so unbelievable that a company could delay a release to wait until the second release is ready.  Do you realize Seinarukana was originally released in 2007, announced in 2011, and released in English in 2016?  They could've easily waited 10 more months and released it in 2017 instead, with not much difference in the overall time scale.

Although perhaps you're right--JAST doesn't appear to put much thought into the timing of its releases.  They just release when the games are done, typically with no fanfare and to the surprise of even those who keep tabs on them like me.  The Steam release itself appears to have been a last-minute sort of decision as they were preparing the adult version for release.

Edited by sanahtlig

4 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

I'm amazed you find it so unbelievable that a company could delay a release to wait until the second release is ready.  Do you realize Seinarukana was originally released in 2007, announced in 2011, and released in English in 2016?  They could've easily waited 10 more months and released it in 2017 instead, with not much difference in the overall time scale.

Although perhaps you're right--JAST doesn't appear to put much thought into the timing of its releases.  They just release when the games are done, typically with no fanfare and to the surprise of even those who keep tabs on them like me.  The Steam release itself appears to have been a last-minute sort of decision as they were preparing the adult version for release.

From what I know the steam release was WAY WAY WAY later than the hardcopy release I got from their site. From what i remember they had the All Ages version done but wanted to release Aselia and this game close to each other. So they waited until Aselia was released on steam, then waited a bit more and released this on steam. The hardcopy on the other hand was done prior to both of these.

• 8 months later...
9 hours ago, okok said:

Does anyone have a save game before the route split in NG+? Would like to do Narukana route but not so much that I'm prepared to slog through the common route again to get to it

Here's 100% save file of Seinarukana, thanks to Jikorde. Just find the save with note 'Begin Narukana Route' and have fun, also hope that the save could be help for anyone else who want to play Narukana route directly.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 months later...