So, Seinarukana was just released, extra fully. (Steam version now available)

Decay

1 hour ago, wyldstrykr said:

last saved at chapter 9 @ hard mode, im not pro enough to get SS rank.

The problem of hard difficulty is.

1. Mana is scarse: you must farm at lower difficulty to gain levels or build some buildings.

2. Higher level skills has lower skill usage: this is an issue if your getting S/SS rank as you need to go back to base to refill it (hp is not an issue)

Maybe it is possible to beat the game in higher difficulty without getting and S/SS rank if you farmed enough.

PS: that nozomi block is so broken, 9999 material defence to all allies with 8 usage is good even in hard mode.

Hm maybe becuase i start with satsuki route so after try nozomi hard mode it still kinda easy since you got immortal will from satsuki route super op skill for nozomu atleast for boss it just breeze through everything til the end

wish there were more red character it really useful for clearing trash mob and mini-boss 

but instead there so many useless blue character

@wyldstrykr Just in case you didn't knew (You already knew probably), maybe you better starting to using skill that had attack written in percentage because the attack was actually calculated based on opponent HP. For example if your enemy defender had around 10,000 HP or so and you had skill with 9% force, then you will had 900 force attack and it will be calculated to your magic (If your magic was 200%, then it will became 1800 force attack). Keep in mind that percentage attack only useful when enemy had much HP and in full (The calculation based on current HP, so if enemy current HP was low, then percentage attack will deal pitiful damage). And I think some party member had useful percentage attack with many use iirc.

@nos4r2 For blue character, if I may nitpicking Euphoria was blue character and she was very useful. Although I understand if you referenced to Thalia or Ruputna for example though.

Yes those girl thalia and ruputna especially ruputna are really bad later in the game satsuki also fall the same line even her are one of the main heroine if it not her route it not really worth using it at all her own route got combat mana 5 i think that make her good but when it 0 it really suck all of her good skill are need 3-4 mana

and yep euphoria are really good but i don't group her with blue character though lol look at her skill 90% of her skill are white haha

i mean later in the game i'm not bothering banish skill anymore if you can heal 50% or even 90% the entire team or just go with red character it can break they formation in one turn force them to left the support open or recieve critical dmg

i'm on 4 playthourgh already NG+ even easier since i have so many op skill for use i only use thalia and ruputna on early mission that all since there not enough member in the field

and how do you all-red anyway since there only 2 red and crystal red suck because low stat so no count for me

i always use sorluska + nozomi + jatzieta another team would be narukana solo or anyone with naya for finish any mission for speed run all the side path for SS rank

after i got all relic from first and second playthrough i just use the same team to breeze though objective

sorluska has highest IP and good dmg ( percent ) skill combine with sand of time can even move 2-3 time before enemy act

nozomu are beast when solo but also pathetic act ip he sooo slow the soluska team sometime get double turn before he can act so i usually left him with some high ip team or use him when boss battle only

ruputna & thalia also has really low act ip salles has the lowest ip but he useful

I think crystal was more useful as utility member instead of party member imo. And for more nitpicking Narukana was red character by the way, even if she had multi color skill.

Oh, by the way if some of you feel like collecting all skill, you may as well called yourself machosist because to get all skill you need to play it 18 times. Yes, 18 times across 6 heroines and 3 difficulties because some skill was only available on heroine route. Well, if you feel like it go ahead and try that, although I didn't take responsibilities if you feel like sick of Seinarukana though (Anyone will like that if they play Seinarukana 18 times anyway).

A thought I had.

To avoid replaying all the battles like 6 times, are there enough heart units in Narukana's shrine the first time you go there, before you get her, to choose which route to enter?
Also, do the heroine and the protag have to be in the same unit? Or can the heroine be an allrounder and still get what I assume to be affection points?
In addition, the choice at the Shrine of Fate, what exactly does it change? Or is it just another +1?
If no one answers, I'm gonna be experimenting with this sh*t in some time.

finished katima route in hard mode, the final boss is harder than in normal mode and i dont think that getting ss rank is going to help beat the boss unless there are unique skill in that manner.

also why are there 2 h-scenes but no kissing? 

@wyldstrykr About SS Rank, judging from the JP Guide using Google Translate to read I think it only affect the skill that will you got, either earlier or not. As for unique skill, I think it was only based on event like Name Breaker for Nozomu although I didn't knew more than that though. Well, in the end what skill you got should be according to your play style I supposed, although getting SS Rank while need to keep eye on leveling party member was surprisingly challenging (For SS you need to rush as soon as possible while for leveling you need to waste one turn while had appropriate mana number).

@The Last Melody If you keep balancing the affection point in choice, I think the choice in shrine will determined which route you'll enter. Just look at my guide to know how much the point that you get for each choice in regard of heroine. I think if you really balance the choice, you'll end with nobody at the end of festival in chapter 5 and the choice in the shrine at chapter 8 will really determined the route (I guess). As for heroine, I think it could be all rounder and to get affection point the heroine must be together with Nozomu and beat the enemy. By the way Jatzieta, Thalia, and Euphoria was not heroine, so if you go for certain route you could pair 3 of them with Nozomu without worry.

@The Last Melody You're welcome. And by the way about point comparison between choice and heart unit, well I didn't know. My suggestion would be just make sure you beat heart unit with any party and make sure Nozomu was not paired with the woman (Except Thalia, Jazieta, and Euphoria of course) when Nozomu was not All Rounder. Although if you already had heroine that you choose to enter her route, go ahead and had the heroine kill the heart unit in an unit with Nozomu.

seinarukana logic

Spoiler

the boss know where to put the real golem to where your route is.

if the boss know that information, they can put traps or something on it.......

also if nozomi has 9999 material defence

naya has 9999 force defence with additional 750 to material defence which is useful for eternal mode

@Sargon
Select a blue character and change the support skill to "Energy Leak" or "Ice Arrow" and have that blue character fill the support role for the duration of the boss fight. Also, next time, read the tutorial. This is basic knowledge if you read the tutorial. If you don't have Energy Leak or Ice Arrow, you fcked up somewhere and have a big problem.

2 hours ago, The Last Melody said:

@Sargon
Select a blue character and change the support skill to "Energy Leak" or "Ice Arrow" and have that blue character fill the support role for the duration of the boss fight. Also, next time, read the tutorial. This is basic knowledge if you read the tutorial. If you don't have Energy Leak or Ice Arrow, you fcked up somewhere and have a big problem.

So i have to set beforehand what spell my characters uses, thats silly.

I'll try that

2 minutes ago, The Last Melody said:

Didn't like it. It was different, sure, but meh, not engaging enough.

If you did not read the books, that's understandable.

Im not really rpg-type person but enjoyed Witcher, played second game too but not first much