So, Seinarukana was just released, extra fully. (Steam version now available)

Decay

finished the game

the only challenge of the games is the boss of 3-1 and the final boss

edit: it appears that the levels of your characters, skills and bound mana is transfers from the clear file not the levels of the generic units

edit2: the summoner levels, the reinforcer level and some stats upgrage (not leveL) are also not kept

Hm did i do something wrong i still never meet narukana girl or she appear really late?

Currently i'm chapter 7 now boss seem much weaker each progress lol don't know why the first two are really hard but after that it so easy i don't even need much plan to beat them

question again:

1. at what part of the game plays the opening theme of the game (seinarukana) in BGM. i finished nozomi route but didnt heard it but it is unlocked in bgm gallery

2. It is possible to beat the game on hard and super hard without getting a artifacts based on mission ranking (getting an A rank or below) provided that you have infinite mana and without any characters dying at any point of the game.

3. WSS section of the extra: when you click something in the list, you will get an error message (i will put a screen shot later) am i missing something.

Thanks and more power

3 hours ago, TheFantasm said:

Quick question: After you obtain a relic, is there a way to exit out without having to replace a skill?

all the skills that removed are moved in the skill swap section. yes all of the skills, select the current support or defence skills to show the removed skills and swap them.

too bad you can move your new skills to skill swap, or is it?

Chapter 12

43 hour playtime now i guess it pretty close to ending now 

narukana op af really she can solo almost everything by herself and her personality surprise me but it not a bad thing it quite refreshing actually 

EDIT:

Finish satsuki route now the last boss are really strong but nozomu also seriously power-up aswell immortal will are too good they just wreck shit and keep drain mana 

I kinda disappoint no thalia route but when i saw bonus extra well okay i guess nvm lol

Edited by nos4r2

16 hours ago, nos4r2 said:

Chapter 12

43 hour playtime now i guess it pretty close to ending now 

narukana op af really she can solo almost everything by herself and her personality surprise me but it not a bad thing it quite refreshing actually 

EDIT:

Finish satsuki route now the last boss are really strong but nozomu also seriously power-up aswell immortal will are too good they just wreck shit and keep drain mana 

I kinda disappoint no thalia route but when i saw bonus extra well okay i guess nvm lol

What levels were your units? I pretty much breezed through the last boss of Satsuki's route, with my lowest ones at like 27.

Nozomu around 26 but the skill are op enough so it not much a problem it just tough that all ( 26.5k hp ) 

immortal will are too op it just keep draining mana they can't even use strongest move on me even without combat mana 5 it still fine with celestial skill from nozomu

2 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

@TheFantasm About that yes, there will be a new choice in chapter 8 regarding Narukana. According to the translated guide, you should choose 1st choice as soon as you see the choices in chapter 8 and you'll locked to Narukana route. I didn't knew translated word for the choice though.

So I can just pick anything for the choices that come before Chapter 8? Nice.

Sigh i wish i can skip all the battle second run guess not even change battle to show only result still quite sometime the battle are getting easier anyway immortal will just wreck any boss face right now combo with jatzieta/naya lighting fire any boss end in 1-3 turn

Finish nozomi route now i think i have every skill from relic now third run probably faster since i can just use strongest team rush into destination ignore all the side path 

Now to Katima > Naya > Narukana i heard ruputna route unfinish should i skip it? ( and what unfinish mean? cliffhangar or untranslated or something? )

@Mugen Actually he post it for the boss at first 2 chapter which give some headache to some player. Beside when you fight the first 2 bosses you still had not much choice in term of skill and character. Oh, for 3 white minion the solution actually was very simple, unless you just set either Nozomu or Satsuki and press ctrl. The strategy would be using Katima as attacker since the minion had defense skill that could block the attack from Nozomu (Protection White) and Satsuki (Protection Blue), and since they didn't had Protection Black skill (Katima was black character) Katima will be able to damage the minion constantly. Another strategy would be changing the attacker when minion defender show the skill that will block the attack. Hope my tips would be helpful to you.

Okay, it was actually pretty easy.

And another quesition - can something be done to prevent Divine Force Phase of the Red Minion? Because I have Thalia and Sol in my party now, but even with them she almost destroys everyone.

You has to use banish skill from thalia or satsuki and you really need to learn how it work too since soon you will be need it for second boss there no way you can pass this on first run without banish/setup skill icicle arrow

just set her to support slot the early good banish skill would be energy leak I from satsuki or ice banish II from thalia 

Well you should read the tutorial it doesnt take long for me to fully understand this game i don't even need walkthrough for the first run

btw side story route are not that bad glad i'm try it before skip currently playing katima route it has her own story line atleast i like it more then nozomi route ( it so weird especially ending are really weird and awkward wtf with that epilogue after that what will happen bloodbath? battle royale? )

compare to satsuki ending and epilogue are pure badass 

last saved at chapter 9 @ hard mode, im not pro enough to get SS rank.

The problem of hard difficulty is.

1. Mana is scarse: you must farm at lower difficulty to gain levels or build some buildings.

2. Higher level skills has lower skill usage: this is an issue if your getting S/SS rank as you need to go back to base to refill it (hp is not an issue)

Maybe it is possible to beat the game in higher difficulty without getting and S/SS rank if you farmed enough.

PS: that nozomi block is so broken, 9999 material defence to all allies with 8 usage is good even in hard mode.