Flower Knight Girl

greenshadow622

Didn't see a topic about this game, so I decided I would make one!

This game has just recently been released in English here*, and is free to play for everyone who has an account. Making an account is completely free and just requires an email address.

This is a gacha-based game kinda like fate/grand order, where you spend "flower gems" for a chance at rare and powerful girls, or spend "gacha seeds" for a chance at more common girls. Flower gems can also be used to increase your unit limit or equipment limit, or to restore your stamina or raid points. You earn flower gems by completing quests in-game while eliminating every enemy on the map, or you can exchange real-life currency for them. It is possible to earn anything and everything in this game without spending a single penny.

This was just a quick summary of the main mechanics of the game. There is a good in-game tutorial, so go ahead and give it a try! If you are unsure about anything, just go ahead and drop a comment in here, and I or some other member of the fuwa FKG community will do our best to answer you! (Hopefully :miyako: )

*The link I have provided is to the all-ages version of the game. There is also an 18+ version of the game which can be found on the adult portal of the same site. If you wish to play on one, but then decide to change to the other, don't worry, the servers are the same, so you can simply open the version of your choice without losing any progress.