Tay's Correspondence

Darklord Rooke

Rooke is a stealth master. As such, under the cover of darkness (and many prank and distracting telephone calls,) I have snuck into Tay’s office and snagged some ripping correspondence from his secretary’s desk. Let us see what we’ve uncovered today!

Dear Tay

"Hi Tay its been a while how are u? Im still mad and hat how ur going woman now and hate everything but otome fuckery."

Yours, SecretOtomeLover

Oooh, interesting. A little hard to read, a little heated. I'm also holding a reply in my hand, I wonder what it says.

Dear SecretOtomeLover

This is Tay's secretary replying to your enthusiastic letter. I've broken your letter up into multiple, smaller, more manageable segments, I hope you don't mind.

["Hi Tay its been a while how are u?"]

Tay is well, thank you for asking. He feels sad you haven’t written more.

["Im still mad and hat"]

He feels sad your hat is making you so mad, and I hear him sobbing tears of empathy in the next room. He (loudly) suggests you find a new one. A happy hat. I’ve heard Fedora’s are all the rage now.

["how ur going woman now"]

Tay is indeed ‘feeling the empowerment’, if that’s what you mean by ‘going woman’. What an … intriguing metaphor. How? Well, he can’t answer. Sorry, the path to ‘empowerment’ is a secret, sorta like ‘enlightenment’. They’re fairly similar.

["hate everything but otome fuckery."]

You do? Tay thinks that’s a little extreme. Otome ‘fuckery’ is fairly entertaining, we all read them and they provide numerous hours of enjoyment, however to hate "everything but 'otome fuckery’" isn’t very balanced reading.

He is pleased you approve of the site’s expanded visual novel coverage, though. He’s thinking about including an extra dollop of otome goodness for your pleasure, he’s hoping it will partially offset your anger inducing hat.

Thank you for the message, Tay values your feedback. I will carefully place it on the roaring fire with many of the others. It’s a chilly winter, I hope you understand.

Yours, Annabelle, secretary of Tay.

So there you go, people are falling over themselves to congratulate Tay on his excellent coverage of otome VNs on Fuwanovel. I am pleased to see this :) I wonder if SecretOtomeLover has received his reply? Well, I suppose if I’m holding the only copy in my hands, it may be a bit difficult. I should return it but alas it’s too risky - breaking and entering is serious business. Oh well, learning the value of backups is never a bad thing.