[PLEASE] Looking for this certain visual novel.

doppel222

THE UNKNOWN TITLE

I'm looking for this certain visual novel for almost 2 years now. Back in 2013, I manage to stumble is visual novel main website and the soundtrack that it plays on it's website was so great. I tried to bookmark it so I can still manage to access it easily. Time passed by, my laptop broke and I lost everything. The only hint I got on that visual novel is this soundtrack that I luckily manage to download when I can still remember their site. The file is dated back in October 2013. If someone remembers or manage to know what visual novel the soundtrack came from, please inform me.

It's been three years now and I still regret that I didn't bothered to get's its title. I hope you guys can help me.

That soundtrack is really good that it soothes my heart.

EDIT:

Thanks deepblue for giving me the title of the game:  https://vndb.org/v11110

Edited by doppel222
Search is over.

As soon as I saw the company, I'd just guess that MANYO and Shimotsuki Haruka would be involved in this and it's proved right in VNDB. As for the company (Cabbit), they also produce Midori no Umi which I'd said that the OP was very calming, and for the info the composer was MANYO (The singer was Shimotsuki Haruka).

PS - Oh, the BGM was quite calming with violin if you ask my opinion.