Is there translated version of Little Busters EX somewhere?

Gizzie

So i watched Little Busters around 3~ months ago and played the VN as well. After that i found out about EX, but i din't want to start the anime before playing the actual game for obvious reasons.

The problems started at this point. I tried looking for EX/ME from pretty much everywhere with no luck whatsoever and gave up already. Now i remembered that i still haven't finished the EX anime/VN and i really want to see Sasasagawa Sasami's route, so here i am.

If anyone of you know if there is full ENG patch for the game, please tell me. I couldn't find either the game or patch on my own (the ones i found were all dead links) so i'm getting pretty desperate here :( And i know you can't post torrent links here, so pm me or add me on somewhere else, i just want to play the game and finish the anime!

And is this dead or no? http://fuwanovel.net/novels/little-busters-ecstasy i think the patch was released already?

There is no full English patch for the EX or ME version of the game.

The game was licensed and the Perfect Edition will be released officially in English sometime in the future. And yes, the Perfect edition includes the ME content (it doesn't have the 18+ content though, but it's not like it matters because the h-scenes are atrocious).

47 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

There is no full English patch for the EX or ME version of the game.

The game was licensed and the Perfect Edition will be released officially in Englsih sometime in the future. And yes, the Perfect edition includes the ME content (it doesn't have the 18+ content though, but it's not like it matters because the h-scene are atrocious).

Oh......Well i guess i will just watch the anime then :/

The anime is pretty terrible, there's 3 episodes for each of the girls, and there's no way you can fit Sasami's (or any of the other girls') routes in that span of time.

But I guess it does give you the basic outline of the plot, however the ending will spoiled for you after. If I were you I would wait for the VN to be released in English, that way you can get the most out of the ending, because once you know what the ending is like, you'll probably not be surprised by it anymore.

But your choice I guess.

And yes, I have played Little Busters EX, and Sasami's route was my favorite, so this is just a personal tip after hearing you want to see how her route is.

15 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

The anime is pretty terrible, there's 3 episodes for each of the girls, and there's no way you can fit Sasami's (or any of the other girls') routes in that span of time.

But I guess it does give you the basic outline of the plot, however the ending will spoiled for you after. If I were you I would wait for the VN to be released in English, that way you can get the most out of the ending, because once you know what the ending is like, you'll probably not be surprised by it anymore.

But your choice I guess.

And yes, I have played Little Busters EX, and Sasami's route was my favorite, so this is just a personal tip after hearing you want to see how her route is.

Though so :/ It pretty much always goes like this with nearly all VN adaptions (i can only think of Clannad that did really good job with the adaption), so i pretty much always try to play the game or read the source material before the anime airs.

BTW, do you have any idea how long it will take till the patch comes out?

7 minutes ago, Gizzie said:

Though so :/ It pretty much always goes like this with nearly all VN adaptions (i can only think of Clannad that did really good job with the adaption), so i pretty much always try to play the game or read the source material before the anime airs.

BTW, do you have any idea how long it will take till the patch comes out?

There's not going to be a patch, the game is going to be officially released in English.

There's no date announced so far.

5 minutes ago, Codesterz said:

Unfortunately there isn't one. This will be a VN I'll never get to read. I'll still dream of an 18+ patch being released(fan made or not) when it officially releases, but I know it's just a dream.

Take it from someone who loves hentai, you don't want an 18+ version of Little Busters, anyone who's read Key's h-scenes knows how awful they are. Neither erotic nor romantic, just pure cringe and awkwardness.

And the Perfect edition has more content than the EX edition, you will still get Saya, Kanata and Sasami's route in it, with additional scenes that aren't in the regular EX version. The only thing it won't have are the h-scenes, and good riddance that is.

Someone might make a patch for it, but I doubt any translator really wants to put in the effort of translating those atrocities.

If you really want to see the 18+ content, you can just read the h-scenes in Japanese, they're just as fulfilling (i.e not fulfilling at all).

1 minute ago, Nosebleed said:

Take it from someone who loves hentai, you don't want an 18+ version of Little Busters, anyone who's read Key's h-scenes knows how awful they are. Neither erotic nor romantic, just pure cringe and awkwardness.

And the Perfect edition has more content than the EX edition, you will still get Saya, Kanata and Sasami's route in it, with additional scenes that aren't in the regular EX version. The only thing it won't have are the h-scenes, and good riddance that is.

Someone might make a patch for it, but I doubt any translator really wants to put in the effort of translating those atrocities.

The 18+ content is my entire motivation to read a VN. How do I read a VN with no motivation. I need my prize at the end of the road.

Just now, Codesterz said:

The 18+ content is my entire motivation to read a VN. How do I read a VN with no motivation. I need my prize at the end of the road.

They're not rewarding at all, though. The point of Little Busters isn't to have sex with the girls, and you should know this if you read the original, which was all ages from the get go and the h-scenes were just added in later as fan service.

All of the h-scenes in Little Busters are horribly paced and happen during the worst moments of the route, essentially butchering whatever drama might have been going on.

If you want 18+ content, Little Busters is not the right game for you.

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

They're not rewarding at all, though. The point of Little Busters isn't to have sex with the girls, and you should know this if you read the original, which was all ages from the get go and the h-scenes were just added in later as fan service.

All of the h-scenes in Little Busters are horribly paced and happen during the worst moments of the route, essentially butchering whatever drama might have been going on.

If you want 18+ content, Little Busters is not the right game for you.

I didn't read the original either. I read nukiges semi commonly so I'm sure the h-scenes won't bother me much.

• 2 years later...