What methods do you use to watch anime?

atchikotchi

• 2 weeks later...

Crunchyroll membership for me.  Once-a-year payments make it a good birthday or Christmas request, plus I'm able to watch everything in glorious 1080p.

downloading the BD raws and using decent filters makes better  video and sound quality then crunchyrolls 1080P

• 2 weeks later...

Crunchyroll membership for me.  Once-a-year payments make it a good birthday or Christmas request, plus I'm able to watch everything in glorious 1080p.

Yea thanks again for the guestpass Tay, however there is a alot of licensing problems if your not the in the US. its a bit annoying having to find ways to circumvent it. Ah well 

Raw 720p. 

Uploaded usually the earliest... 

(and that's the only reason pleasedon'tthrowrocksatme)

Throws some rocks att Joyjason 

well joke aside i do the same Raw 1080P pref if i have the disk space otherwise 720P

I prefer torrents but no matter what series it is the download speed is always so low it hurts.

Honestly for on going anime i prefer just using 3rd party streaming websites, it doesn't change much for me and i am acceptable torwards the quality it has and i don't have to wait for any download completition.

For completed series i often use direct download, it works better for me than torrents for some reason.

I always download torrents when I can because, I have an amazing computer and I want to watch it in as high quality as possible.  The only time I watch streaming is if Netflix has something that I have already seen before and nobody is seeding a torrent.

• 2 weeks later...

I download the episodes and will buy blu-rays imported if the price difference isn't massive which it very often is.

Sometime next year, I'm constructing a dedicated HTPC/light gaming box and have it sit in the living room to watch my anime or play visual novels. Looking to have ~8-16 terabytes of storage depending on how far storage prices continue to drop.