solidbatman's Salty Comments Grab Bag

solidbatman

Well well well, I think I've gathered enough "disagreeing" comments to start a fun thread celebrating the diversity of opinions, and politeness of Key fans. So lets have a little fun shall we? I'll leave images in spoilers.

I call this first one the good 'ol "LALALALA MY HANDS ARE IN MY EARS I CANT HEAR YOU!"

Spoiler

phhJNs5.png

This just in! Mr.Wilder discovers what everyone already knew, I have no credibility. In other news, water is wet.

Spoiler

hbbKlUC.png

Contrary to popular belief, Fuwanovel did not die on November 25th, 2015.

Spoiler

CorN7yC.png

One more for now. Its one of my personal favorites. 

Spoiler

74rRdpQ.png

There we go, just a sampling of some of the fun, constructive, salty ass comments in my reviews. I have plenty more saved up, so stay tuned! 

I think part of the reason I avoid reading the Little Busters! review is because I worry I'll come back and post something like the above, in spite of my vaunted rationality. People get emotional about shit they like, even if it is objectively kind of shitty. :shrug:

Couldn't agree more with that particular negative on Clannad, though. The game has its moments, but it's just too damn long. Also, good luck getting to the most important content of it without following a guide (or, I guess if you were crazy, sinking another 20 hours into it)... real top-notch game design there.

27 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Also, good luck getting to the most important content of it without following a guide (or, I guess if you were crazy, sinking another 20 hours into it)... real top-notch game design there.

The point is for it to be realistic though, and it is pretty realistic - I don't have a walkthrough for life and here I am in the bad end. :Teeku:

Apparently you'll want to make this place as your dating spot with your lover tiagofvalera. Also maybe you should prepare for anti salt, since salt once again could cause hypertense and hypertense could cause something like stroke and heart attack.

Back to serious topic, I think the response was quite extreme because they quite fanatic fan of KEY apparently. And I think since I knew KEY was popular, it'll be inevitable if there's bound the people who love it and of course dislike it. Beside I'd already examined your review and your thread carefully, and I'd find out that there was some major problem that you dislike in regard of Little Busters. Well, I'll not write what I got it here, and if you want my response to the commenter, that would be like just search google with keyword "little busters vn review" and we'll get enough positive review. Hell, even if some of commenter want in Fuwanovel, actually there is another positive review of LB, only in the thread if you digging it enough.

My last comment for solidbatman (Sorry) "Are you bored so much that you make a thread like this?". Although I understand boredom is not your problem only though, but also mine and many user here, and of course each people had different way to deal with it imo.

6 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

My last comment for solidbatman (Sorry) "Are you bored so much that you make a thread like this?". Although I understand boredom is not your problem only though, but also mine and many user here, and of course each people had different way to deal with it imo.

Its my day off, bills are paid, chores are mostly done, and I've been wanting to make this thread for a while now. I love reading these comments and want to shine their brilliance upon the world. 

56 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Apparently you'll want to make this place as your dating spot with your lover tiagofvalera. Also maybe you should prepare for anti salt, since salt once again could cause hypertense and hypertense could cause something like stroke and heart attack.

Back to serious topic, I think the response was quite extreme because they quite fanatic fan of KEY apparently. And I think since I knew KEY was popular, it'll be inevitable if there's bound the people who love it and of course dislike it. Beside I'd already examined your review and your thread carefully, and I'd find out that there was some major problem that you dislike in regard of Little Busters. Well, I'll not write what I got it here, and if you want my response to the commenter, that would be like just search google with keyword "little busters vn review" and we'll get enough positive review. Hell, even if some of commenter want in Fuwanovel, actually there is another positive review of LB, only in the thread if you digging it enough.

Oh you! You still have a lot to learn young one. Fuwanovel runs on salt.

50 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

And most of them are warped.

To be honest, I like reading negative opinions of games more than positive reviews. Mainly because I get little out of a positive review except 'everything is roses', but with a negative review I have the opportunity to discover potential problems and have the opportunity to think whether it'll affect me. 

Also, Bats' review of LB was incredibly valid - I rate it similarly and never finished it. People have different opinions, if Key fans want a positive review, they can take their little sobbing hearts to Google and find one. It ain't hard.

8 minutes ago, Rooke said:

And most of them are warped.

To be honest, I like reading negative opinions of games more than positive reviews. Mainly because I get little out of a positive review except 'everything is roses', but with a negative review I have the opportunity to discover potential problems and have the opportunity to think whether it'll affect me. 

Also, Bats' review of LB was incredibly valid - I rate it similarly and never finished it. People have different opinions, if Key fans want a positive review, they can take their little sobbing hearts to Google and find one. It ain't hard.

I rather play the games myself before I pass judgment instead of reading someone else review. Although I re-search if the game has any technically problems, frames drop or game breaking bugs though. With vaild you meant the review was valid as a review or just that it is valid because it's similar to what you think of the game?

3 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

I rather play the games myself before I pass judgment instead of reading someone else review. Although I re-search if the game has any technically problems, frames drop or game breaking bugs though. With vaild you meant the review was valid as a review or just that it is valid because it's similar to what you think of the game?

Well Little Busters doesnt run at 120fps at 4k

Clearly its fucking trash

7 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

With vaild you meant the review was valid as a review or just that it is valid because it's similar to what you think of the game?

His criticisms are sound, he reached his conclusion through a reasoned argument, therefore it's definitely valid as a review. Key fans who don't wish to acknowledge it are doing nothing more than chucking a colossal tantrum. TBH, I don't see why fans want to stick their fingers in their ears when it comes to the negatives of the game in the first place.

11 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

I rather play the games myself before I pass judgment instead of reading someone else review. 

I don't have the time to play every single game which 'looks interesting'.

1 minute ago, Rooke said:

His criticisms are sound, he reached his conclusion through a reasoned argument, therefore it's definitely valid as a review. Key fans who don't wish to acknowledge it are doing nothing more than chucking a colossal tantrum. TBH, I don't see why fans want to stick their fingers in their ears when it comes to the negatives of the game in the first place.

I don't have the time to play every single game which 'looks interesting'.

The reason why Key fan or people immediately start complaining of someone else review is because almost no likes to hear any complains about something they liked. It happens everywhere in anykind of medium/hobby.

Having enough time to do things is clearly an issue. There is always not enough time to do stuff you want to do, I understand that. :miyako: