Recommend me some anime

So I'm finish watching yumeiro patissiere and yumeiro patissiere professional.

I'm close to finish watch Shugo Chara Doki and I want to watch last episode of Shugo Chara Doki tomorrow.

So I need some new anime to watch.

So can somebody recommend me anime to watch.

Anime genre I like are, Romance, Drama, Action, Kids, Fantasy and Supernatural, Comedy.

Anime genre I don't like are Horror, Thriller, Gore.

A side not, I can watch anime with little bit blood in it, like Inuyasha and Bleach.

If I may suggest, maybe Pretty Cure or Precure series? I think it's quite fitting all of the genre you like, although it was more of merchandise driven though. Keep in mind that if you want to watch all of that there's 12 season (For now) worth of 49 episodes (Usually) for each season though (At this time it'd already aired for 12 seasons and this year Precure is 13th season). Full Moon wo Sagashite was also good, and so does Saint Seiya if you gotten into old anime. Oh, as member of Fuwanovel, maybe Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero also good for you since they was adaptation from Visual Novel. Also Chihayafuru if you want to know more about karuta. For action maybe Symphogear series will also good too for you. Anyway, hope my suggestion help you.