Recommendations of any good animes?

I would probably want to watch animes like :

1) Any anime will be fine so long that it will make me laugh.

2) A very deep story (Love Story).

3) The Art is good (Characters are drawn well).

4) Amazing supernatural anime.

You may choose the following sets

:)

{1},{2},{3},{4},{1,2},{1,2,3},{1,2,3,4},{2,3},{2,3,4},{3,4},{0?}

just kidding :rolleyes:

Hmm comedy Azumanga Diaoh, lucky star

Romance I'd say Nodame Cantabile, Honey and Clover

Supernatural Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D

I'm trying to suggest anime other people wouldn't.

I'm on phone so ill add more when I get home

Edit: if you want look at my MAL you'll get some good ideas there.

Hmm comedy Azumanga Diaoh, lucky star

Romance I'd say Nodame Cantabile, Honey and Clover

Supernatural Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D

I'm trying to suggest anime other people wouldn't.

I'm on phone so ill add more when I get home

Thanks for the info's

Will watch those anime's soon :)

Code geass, but that one doesn't go too much into love though!

But it has a brilliant story, good animation, it also has supernatural elements and it has its comedy relief moments :D/>/>

Code Geass is super popular so u might like it. I'm not a huge fan of the ending that's why I wouldn't suggest it. My opinion of course.

Another great supernatural anime I suggest Everyone watch is the Spirited Away movie by Studio Ghibli. Absolute classic.

Oh my god how could I forget kimagura orange road. Best romance anime ever. Though its from the 80'a there are none to compare to its epic ness.

It would be helpful if you provided a list of animes that you have already watched, but here are some suggestions.

1. Toradora (Romcom, kind of applies to numbers 2 and 3 as well.), Kore wa Zombie Desu ka (Romcom with supernatural), Seitokai Yakuindomo (Comedy)

2. Spice and Wolf (Adventure/Romance/A little bit of supernatural)

3. Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (Slice of Life/Comedy), Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere (Action/Sci-Fi, hard to follow at first, but once you stick with it and do a little bit of research, then its pretty good.) , Guilty Crown (Action, Art and music is good, but I didn't really enjoy the story.)

4. Bakemonogatari series, Mirai Nikki

I can only give you somewhat popular titles and I'll avoid mentioning those mentioned above. Here goes:

For anime that will definately make you laugh, I'd say Danshi Kokousei no Nichijou is a really good choice.. Laugh my hearts out to that anime.. Baka Test to Shoukanjuu and School Rumble are really good as well.. Hayate no Gotoku and K-On! also has a lot of fun elements to them..

For supernatural, I'd say the best I've watched is FMA: Brotherhood.. I'll also add Madoka Magica and Kokoro Connect.. I haven't seen the anime adaptation of Steins;Gate, but I've heard from a friend that it's good.. You should try it as well :)/>

if i have to recommend an anime with gorgeous art angel beats is the first one i recall, it's also a really funny and relaxing anime,

until episode 9 (i think) when everything explodes and it will probably make you cry

the romance in there it's nothing out of this world but it's still good i think

Seitokai no Ichizon is pretty damn funny, although you need to watch a lot of other anime/other otaku stuff to get even half the references (i don't get most of them).

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai is awesome as well for comedy.

If you can handle relatively dark stories, Madoka is a must watch (it gets really really good near the end, but won't really fit funny criteria).

Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood) has an amazing storyline and is one of the highest rated animes out there. (Curr. #1 on MAL i think)

Psycho Pass is also really good, but again, not much comedy.

Steins;Gate is a must watch, and will fit all your criteria. (Just get past the first hump of episodes that introduce the setting)

If there's one thing people don't mention often enough, is Naoki Urasawa's Monster.

It is exceptionally long (74 episodes), starts out fairly slow but gets REALLY good quickly, and has a fairly good art style (personal opinion)

I've seen it twice now, and I can only say good things about it to this day.

Other than Monster, I can think of Madoka (said before), Kami Nomi (said before), Zero no Tsukaima (it has 3 seasons), Shakugan no Shana (it has 3 seasons), To Aru Majutsu no Index (it has 2 seasons), To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (1 season completed, second currently airing), Steins;Gate (said before, but still WATCH IT), Pyscho-Pass (said before), Sword Art Online (If you haven't seen it, give it a shot whenever you can), K (It is literally called "K", currently one season, a second has been announced), C-The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, Guilty Crown (I liked it, other people liked it, other people hated it, give it a shot), Mardock Scramble (3-part movie series, first two are subbed by Coalgirls, third is in the works), Hyouka, Dantalion no Shoka, Valkyria Chronicles, Zetman (you might or might not like it, it's very violent, and very bloody, but I really liked it).

i'm amazed no one's mentioned Shinsekai Yori (From The New World in English) it is an amazing series and has 25 episodes so i guess it's sort of long-ish, it doesn't fill the "Comedy" or "Laughable series" criteria, however it definitely has a deep & significant story (and romance too in some episodes) and it has that supernatural/action genre to it.

for something laughable i'd have to say Baka and Test (Romance-Comedy) it has two seasons and a few OVA's .

Boku no Pico.

I'd say Shinsekai Yori, Ookami kodomo no ame to yuki (it's a film tho), Redline (another film lol), Hotarubi no mori e, 5cm per second and Kotonoha no niwa.

Ok Shinsekai is the only one that is not a film, but they are very enjoyable. Macross Frontier is awesome too.

Comedy: Hen Semi

i'm amazed no one's mentioned Shinsekai Yori

mah nigga