DONE WITH SCHOOL! SUMMERTIME

jeffhwang

SO im finally done with high school and have a bunch of time now whats everyone deciding to do with their summer break? what has everyone been playing/ watching?

Ahh to be young again. Enjoy your freedom while you can. Pretty soon, work/bills/life will make it so you have less time to enjoy yourself (as much as you can now)

Take it from an old man, go have fun!! My recommendation would be to go out, have fun!!

I have 3 months summervacation now for the first time and I'm bored as hell.

Because I graduated high school!!

My best friend still has school and it rains very hard 24/7, but it clears up when it's too late to leave, so there's no way I can leave the house, because I wanted to enjoy the weather..

I'm trying to enjoy my freedom, but I'm used to the fact that I always had homework or a test. x__x

Well, I should use my time now and stop whining. :D

If any1 feeling bored i got an odd job for u to do.

just have to copy a line and paste it inside a field called 'Notes' in the admin panel (really easy to do. just need to copy & paste the exact same line over and over and over)

should take about an hour or two

if u can help me with the site that would be great

email me: [email protected]

or u can private message me here as well https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/user/4-aaeru/

I'm guessing help out with Fuwanovel. :P/>

oh yeah well i mean another thing too? i dunno for some reason i was thinking of something else

Ahh to be young again. Enjoy your freedom while you can. Pretty soon, work/bills/life will make it so you have less time to enjoy yourself (as much as you can now)

Take it from an old man, go have fun!! My recommendation would be to go out, have fun!!

oh yeah i know im not gonna be able to enjoy my summer as much my parents told me to go be a full time student and full time worker so i can pay off my own college tuition -____- sadly i wont have much time for anything anime related soon

I have 3 months summervacation now for the first time and I'm bored as hell.

Because I graduated high school!!

My best friend still has school and it rains very hard 24/7, but it clears up when it's too late to leave, so there's no way I can leave the house, because I wanted to enjoy the weather..

I'm trying to enjoy my freedom, but I'm used to the fact that I always had homework or a test. x__x

Well, I should use my time now and stop whining. :D/>

haha you could play a MMO or watch a bunch of stuff ive been super excited for Kingdom hearts on the ps4 so im currently replaying all the KH games and and im playing tera online

i don't really know what to do with my summertime, i have 27 anime in my to watch list, but i also want to study japonese now that i have a lot of free time, what do you think i should do?

Do what you want to do! i know for me ive been bouncing around games recently cause i have a gaming group if you end up playing tera online you can play with me but if you wanna watch anime go for it ive been wanting to but im been preoccupied with many things so also depends where you are if you wanna be lazy i suggest you watch anime :P

I got out of school on the 30th of May. I've been spending my Summer playing VNs and packing, as I'm going to be moving to Japan.

>.< im so jealous i wanna go to japan so bad im saving up so i can go you gonna stay there perm? or gonna be there for a while for but not perm

I sure do miss school vacations (TUT)... Have you folks :)/>! I used to spend it playing RPGs, etc. These days, I rarely ever finish one~

yeah recently ive been into MMOs but im trying to play handheld rpgs as i can bring them with me wherever i go what kind of rpgs did you play like which games specifically?