Heya

Listless

My name is Listless. I don't play many Visual Novels because concentrating is hard for me. I am a female so I do not enjoy harems that much (not saying females cannot enjoy harems, but it is a fact that the genre is made more for men) and the only harem I tolerate is Nekopara because I knew Chocola and Vanilla before they even had a visual novel (wish it wasn't a harem but oh well).

In my free time I enjoy programming, making webpages, moderating another forum and playing games... also talking with my boyfriend obviously.

I hope we can be friends. I am a very cold person through so that is a fair warning.

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forum, and hopefully you had fun here. As for VN, I think female also had segment called otome game, although it's quite rare compared to obviously VN that was made for man. Oh, for female who were member here it was quite few (Around 10% or so iirc), so once again welcome and hope we could be friend too.

With that profile pic, you're gonna get @DarkZedge a little too aroused. :makina:

Anyways, welcome to the forums Listless. If you like plot based VNs, I and many others have a long list for you to check out. Some I'd recommend are Ever17, G Senjou No Maou, Steins;Gate, Kara No Shoujo series, and Gahkthun (personally I wasn't that much of a fan of it, but you should check it out and form your own opinions).

I hope to see you around. :miyako:

Welcome to the forums! Not too many Vns have harems, even though most of vn is about love and romance, there are good stuff out there that are just like a good book, if you like to read ,reading a vn with an interesting story will be an awesome experience,anyways, enjoy your stay :D 

H-Hey, my signature! :pyaa: 

Haha, did you actually make that on your own or did you find mine somewhere? :wahaha:  Looks like it's the link from my imgur, so ... Enjoy it :makina: 

(I don't mind by the way, it's just PNGs put on a blank background, didn't take much work. :P ) 

Anyways, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you. :sacchan: 

7 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Welcome!

Programming can be fun, but it's also a pain in the neck for me

Don't worry about your apparent coldness, I have the same problem

See you around

You're not fooling anyone here Arc.

Anyway, Welcome to the community Listless, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

Welcome to the fuwa, nice to see a new face around here. Not everything here is about VNs so you don't have to feel left out here.;) Coldness aside I hope we can get along eventually.

Make sure to enjoy yourself and here's some moe for ya.

Spoiler

chie_satonaka_by_arika_muranami-d4h5a1e.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yeah I found the image on the website I thought it is a official banner for the game since companies often give stuff like that. I do renders myself and GFX but since my PC broke I didn't feel like doing anything on a small laptop with Photoshop it is a huge pain that way imo.

Hello!

Don't worry there's plenty of other genres of VNs besides Harem/Romance! There's also otome (VN equivalent of reverse harems)  and BL games (Yaoi) out there if that's your kind of thing. Nitro+Chiral games are actually pretty solid stories despite being yaoi and for otome; I think the most worthwhile titles would be The Second Reproduction and Code:Realize.

I look forward to seeing your Photoshop/programming creations in the future. :miyako: