HoshizoraNoMemoria trouble launching issues

It says it was unable to open a file. Some things you can try I guess.

1. open control panel -> region and language -> format tab. Change your formatting to Japanese.

2. Make sure all files in your folder are present, and are not in read-only. Also make sure they are running with administrator approval.

3. If that doesn't work post again.

I change lang to jap as well, and ran as admin. If a file is missing I wouldn't even know what it is.

Additional information: It appears to be happening with the red head chick that appears in this scenes. I even have one hentai CG of her already despite never ran across it. When I am in options, and go into page 3. The same error appears.

How do I do a checkdisk?

Suggestions didn't work.

Size of the folder is 3.61gb or 3,883, 472,829 bytes.

Contains: 65 folders 3 folders.

This isn't the fuwanovel release, where did you download it? I thought you are asking about the release https://fuwanovel.net/novels/14

That release is preinstalled and has 3.64GB with 22 files and only a single folder (movie folder with single file [the opening movie])

Download that version, it works.

I am still wondering if the issue is with accessing the files, rather not by wrong language, but lack of permissions.

I know this sounds silly, but I assume when you say you changed the locale, you mean you changed the Language for Non-Unicode Programs to Japanese (Japan), instead of using HFApplocale or Applocale program?

Also just to confirm, you make sure the folder was not read-only?

Also, might I ask which language your machine currently is in, before changing it? This is to try and rule out special characters in some European languages.

I am still wondering if the issue is with accessing the files, rather not by wrong language, but lack of permissions.

I know this sounds silly, but I assume when you say you changed the locale, you mean you changed the Language for Non-Unicode Programs to Japanese (Japan), instead of using HFApplocale or Applocale program?

Also just to confirm, you make sure the folder was not read-only?

Also, might I ask which language your machine currently is in, before changing it? This is to try and rule out special characters in some European languages.

Yeah I changed the locale itself, the System locale in the administrative section of the control panel (I'm not sure if those are the actual names in English I translated from my native language). I only used applocale later to try something different just in case.

Yes, it's not set to read-only.

It was in Portuguese before I changed it.

Hi, sorry to hijack the thread, too, but I just want to confirm something. After the common route of Memoria, does the Skip button really skips everything of each girl's route? Including unread texts? Or can it be adjusted in the settings? I ask this because I read somewhere that the skip button malfunctions...? :D

Hi, sorry to hijack the thread, too, but I just want to confirm something. After the common route of Memoria, does the Skip button really skips everything of each girl's route? Including unread texts? Or can it be adjusted in the settings? I ask this because I read somewhere that the skip button malfunctions...? biggrin.gif

Its broken because of the patch, you need to manually stop or it will continue and skip the girl's route.

In spoilerbox is where in common route to stop

after the battle on the lookout Komomo joins tenkuru and that is the last scene of common, stop the skip function somewhere there and only continue manually from there (you can use auto mode ofc, just not skip)

Its broken because of the patch, you need to manually stop or it will continue and skip the girl's route.

In spoilerbox is where in common route to stop

after the battle on the lookout Komomo joins tenkuru and that is the last scene of common, stop the skip function somewhere there and only continue manually from there (you can use auto mode ofc, just not skip)

Roger, roger! Thanks Steve!

Now, if only I could stop getting distracted by LoL and start playing Memoria and make the walkthrough.

Wait a minute, are you saying in its current state you cannot complete her route or just that if you hit skip, it just skips it like its been read already?

The latter. Only the skip function is broken, the rest of the game works fine in English.