(LINUX) Kamidori Alchemy Meister Hack?

BLVCK

If cheatengine and spoilerAL are out, there are none that I know of... You can use a hacked save and start a new game, though. If all you want is currency, you can just pick "Santoeril" in the screen that'll ask you what to inherit in your new game. You should have nigh-unlimited money. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wb7biyiw563xffm/Kamidori+Alchemy+Meister+-+Super+Fullsave.rar

33 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

If cheatengine and spoilerAL are out, there are none that I know of... You can use a hacked save and start a new game, though. If all you want is currency, you can just pick "Santoeril" in the screen that'll ask you what to inherit in your new game. You should have nigh-unlimited money. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wb7biyiw563xffm/Kamidori+Alchemy+Meister+-+Super+Fullsave.rar

Would I have to finish the game to do that thing? Where I pick santoeril?

2 minutes ago, BLVCK said:

Would I have to finish the game to do that thing? Where I pick santoeril?

The savedata also overwrites your global save (where your completion is stored), so while normally you have to finish the game for the NG+ stuff to appear, just downloading that and throwing it in your save folder (and then starting a new game) will do the trick. 

1 minute ago, Kaguya said:

The savedata also overwrites your global save (where your completion is stored), so while normally you have to finish the game for the NG+ stuff to appear, just downloading that and throwing it in your save folder will do the  trick. 

There is no savefolder for the game. I have tried looking for it in the folder that the game is in, but sadly I have no "Program FIles" which means that I can only find that in Windows. If there is a way to use a savedata for linux that can probably be the solution.

1 minute ago, BLVCK said:

There is no savefolder for the game. I have tried looking for it in the folder that the game is in, but sadly I have no "Program FIles" which means that I can only find that in Windows. If there is a way to use a savedata for linux that can probably be the solution.

Normally you find that save folder in roaming (in windows you need to use %appdata%) not in the game folder itself. 

Where is it in linux? I have no idea because I never used linux. If you know where that is you should be able to find it, though. 

10 hours ago, binaryfail said:

The folder you're looking for is in the local .wine folder (Notice the dot in front, it means the folder might be hidden.)

/home/YourName/.wine/drive_c/users/YourName/Local Settings/Application Data/Eushully/神採りアルケミーマイスター/SAVE

Got Parsing Filters is Unsupported

If you're on your second game, there is an easy trick to making money fast. Buy all the savles you can afford from Hannah. Then sell them in your shop. You actually make a profit on each one. Depending on how much price you have in the shop, you can make sometimes 3X what you buy them for.