Humble bundle you can't miss (adventure games)

Deep Blue

Is Lee a fucking badass?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is Lee a fucking badass?

• He is.
    • No doubt about it.
    • YES!

So this time humble bundle is doing a telltale games one, you cannot miss this one for 12 dollars you can get Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 and the dlc plus some other games that nobody cares xD

I cannot recommend this games enough specially the walking dead season one, it's amazing!! The characters, the story.. everything and if you think it will be bad because the tv show is bad and it sucks balls then dont worry it's nothing like the show TmYnxJL.png

so what are you waiting?buy it, play it and cry a little bit :sachi:

https://www.humblebundle.com/telltale-bundle

I already got mine, also I saw what you did there with the poll Blue.....Sneaky, Sneaky :makina: TWD series is great but my favorite of theirs was the wolf among us and borderlands series, GOT was good but not my thing. I did however got the back to the future games aswell which i wanted to try.

YAY

6 minutes ago, Einher said:

Is the GoT one good? I have been wanting to play it very badly, as a big fan of Game of Thrones, but I just don't know what to expect

yes it is good, i finished it 1 day ago :P is not exactly as the books or the show but still really good.

15 minutes ago, Einher said:

Nice, thanks for the input. I guess I'll try it out, since it's not that expensive and we're talking about GoT here

it is brutal and sad as Game of thrones no doubt about it even some speeches and dialogues are incredible, is not on par with the books for obvious reasons but still I think it owned the right to carry the game of thrones title not like other certain game (I'm looking at you rpg game of thrones >_> )

oh and the voice acting all the important characters are acted by the same guys as the tv show, ramsay snow is incredible by far the best one in the game, you will actually hate and wanna kill him xD more than in the tv show :P 

32 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

I also hear a ton of great things about Tales from the Borderlands

I won't say they are bad but compared to the walking dead first season and game of thrones all of them are kinda meh (maybe the wolf among us) even the minecraft game is decent :P 

33 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

Tales from the Borderlands

That right there is the main reason I bought it.  I wanted that for quite a while, and it's apparently not shit, unlike the Pre-Sequel, so yeah, gibe more Borderlands.  The Wolf Among Us, GoT and The Walking Dead are just icing on the cake.  Have to say, though, I'm glad they didn't include Minecraft: Story Mode.  I wouldn't have used the key and I don't know any 13-year-olds I could have given the key to  :makina:

Already have both Poker Nights, soooo I guess I'll give them away later in a soon to be decided contest.  Oh, yeah, I have some other HB keys, too.  I should put those in there...

1 minute ago, Zenophilious said:

That right there is the main reason I bought it.  I wanted that for quite a while, and it's apparently not shit, unlike the Pre-Sequel, so yeah, gibe more Borderlands.  The Wolf Among Us, GoT and The Walking Dead are just icing on the cake.  Have to say, though, I'm glad they didn't include Minecraft: Story Mode.  I wouldn't have used the key and I don't know any 13-year-olds I could have given the key to  :makina:

Already have both Poker Nights, soooo I guess I'll give them away later in a soon to be decided contest.  Oh, yeah, I have some other HB keys, too.  I should put those in there...

believe or not the minecraft game is not bad (I played it and then watched 2 best friends friends play it xD ), it has some decent story knowing that it is based in a game where there is no plot at all... it is fun for what it is, there are worst things out there for sure.

8 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

believe or not the minecraft game is not bad (I played it and then watched 2 best friends friends play it xD ), it has some decent story knowing that it is based in a game where there is no plot at all... it is fun for what it is, there are worst things out there for sure.

Possibly true, but I'm quite obviously not the target demographic, as I don't think Minecraft needed any sort of story and have absolutely no interest in learning about a more fleshed-out Minecraft world.  I'm not interested enough in Minecraft to play it, even if I got it for free.  I've also heard it's TT's worst game so far, so yeah, not much interest in it at all.

12 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Possibly true, but I'm quite obviously not the target demographic, as I don't think Minecraft needed any sort of story and have absolutely no interest in learning about a more fleshed-out Minecraft world.  I'm not interested enough in Minecraft to play it, even if I got it for free.  I've also heard it's TT's worst game so far, so yeah, not much interest in it at all.

yes it is one of the worst games from them but that doesnt make it horrible by default I've played far worst games... telltale in general doesnt make absolute garbage games (their engine is >_> ), like I said it is fun to play, do I recommend it?NO but credit where credit's due :P 

I might get this one , since I really like the wolf among us,and when tales of borderlands was complete, I was going to get that, but I choose life is strange over it,but I won't hesitate to grab it when its on sale,as for the game of thrones and walking dead,i'm just gonna leave them hanging, I'm still waiting for the Tv series to finish first before, so I don't want any spoilers. 

58 minutes ago, sub-zer0 said:

I might get this one , since I really like the wolf among us,and when tales of borderlands was complete, I was going to get that, but I choose life is strange over it,but I won't hesitate to grab it when its on sale,as for the game of thrones and walking dead,i'm just gonna leave them hanging, I'm still waiting for the Tv series to finish first before, so I don't want any spoilers. 

the waking dead is a separate story, only 2 characters from the tv show appear and they are not really relevant nor they spoil anything from the plot, for game of thrones, is a bit different you play as a family that doesnt appear on the show but the timeline that everything happens is around season 4 (the red wedding) so yeah you will get spoiled a lot if you havent watch until that season at least.

I played only season one and Lee was badass in the beginning, but end was kinda sucked. Voted "Show Results".

I never watched TV show and I never felt like anything was amiss, so I suppose anyone could play it without prior knowledge of TV or comics.

10 hours ago, Scorp said:

I played only season one and Lee was badass in the beginning, but end was kinda sucked. Voted "Show Results".

I never watched TV show and I never felt like anything was amiss, so I suppose anyone could play it without prior knowledge of TV or comics.

Spoiler

he has his share or bad moments but overall he was amazing and the last part walking along side with the zombies without a freaking arm and only a broken glass or butcher knife, that was really badass even knowing that he was already dead he still protected clementine till the last second and that is what makes him a real badass, he always protected her no matter what, nobody else did something like that.

the tv show is garbage, a bunch of humans acting like horny teenagers, you are not missing anything. Bleh.