Nearly 2 years for 1000 posts

FinalChaos

Well I feel that I should have hit the 1000 mark on the 16th so that my second anniversary of joining Fuwa would have coincided.

Though having taken 2 years to cross the 1000th post mark is pretty slow.

The time I spent in browsing the net per day is generally 1-2 hours which is isn't too long. I normally spend around an hour here on Fuwa daily. That combined with me being a somewhat of a lurker and really lazy accounts for my comparatively meager post count.

I realize that not many people know much about me and even I haven't really participated in a lot of the threads so it's kinda understandable. 

For me Fuwa is the first forum where I actually lasted more than a month and before I had never really been using forums at all. Staying in Fuwa was certainly a great experience for me with it's spectacular community. 

Since I wanted to keep it short and sweet this is all I'll say.

I truly thank every member of Fuwanovel for making it such a great place. 

Congratulations there. And speaking about goal, I think as of now I'm aimed at 500 posts number here. For the time of joining Fuwanovel, I'm joined back at the end of 2014, but I'd just more active recently here from the number of my posting here which increase significantly compared to last year. Sorry, just want to tell my story a bit, also maybe I should made 1000 posts as long term goal here. And once again congratulations to FinalChaos for his 1000th post.

9 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

congrats!

8 hours ago, TheFantasm said:

I'm almost 2 years and haven't hit 500. :holo:

Congrats

8 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Congratulations!:sachi:

8 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

Meanwhile there's people like me. :sachi:

Congratulations on 1000 posts. :miyako:

7 hours ago, Fiddle said:

yay

6 hours ago, kingdomcome said:

Don't worry, I know how this is. I think I'm actually doing worse than you in this aspect ;)

6 hours ago, Einher said:

Congrats! I hope I can get to your level someday :miyako:

5 hours ago, Zalor said:

Took me 3 years for 1000 posts. ;P Congratz man. And also, I do recognize you, even if we haven't interacted much.

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

Congrats :sachi:

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Congratulations there. And speaking about goal, I think as of now I'm aimed at 500 posts number here. For the time of joining Fuwanovel, I'm joined back at the end of 2014, but I'd just more active recently here from the number of my posting here which increase significantly compared to last year. Sorry, just want to tell my story a bit, also maybe I should made 1000 posts as long term goal here. And once again congratulations to FinalChaos for his 1000th post.

2 hours ago, gijimu said:

1000 posts in 2 years, maybe I will reach this milestone someday. :Teeku:

Congrats anyway. :sachi:

Thanks a lot everyone !!