Tabletop Simulator - $9.99 on Steam

OriginalRen

13 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

Tabletop Simulator is $9.99 on Steam right now. Buy it. I am salty I paid $19.99 for Nosebleed's copy a day earlier. Fuck me.

Seriously, buy the damn thing so I can play games with people. Secret Hitler and Arkham are the bee's knees.

Ooooh, all games I'm terrible at! :sachi:

27 minutes ago, nohman said:

Yes, adults with money.
I don't think I've pirated a game (VNs withstanding) in well over a decade.

sorry not supporting greedy billionaires, (cough gaben, microshit(worst), apple, activision , ubishit, ea etc) but maybe that is just me?

15 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

sorry not supporting greedy billionaires, (cough gaben, microshit(worst), apple, activision , ea etc) but maybe that is just me?

If you want to pirate games, go ahead. Don't dress it up as something it isn't though. Money and man hours went into creating them, regardless of the size or perceived greed of who owns the rights to them. It's not sticking it to the man, it's just plain old copyright infringement. 

29 minutes ago, nohman said:

If you want to pirate games, go ahead. Don't dress it up as something it isn't though. Money and man hours went into creating them, regardless of the size or perceived greed of who owns the rights to them. It's not sticking it to the man, it's just plain old copyright infringement. 

Not my problem, I will not be losing any sleep whatsoever stealing from them. And the people who make it get paid so.... ok.zmOncrS.png

What a deal!

Practically every time you spend money, you're giving that money to billionaires. Eating out anywhere? Billionaires get paid. Buying food at a grocery store? Billionaires get paid. Going to a theater? Billionaires get paid. Riding a bus? Billionaires get paid. Taking a shower? Billionaires get paid. Want to breathe? Billionaires probably get paid somehow. 

Unless you live a super austere lifestyle where you don't have any luxury goods at all (and computers, mobile phones, TVs, etc are luxury goods), your justifications for piracy are nothing more than self-serving and extremely hypocritical. Either admit that you just want free shit, or actually dedicate yourself to this righteous cause of yours instead of so thoroughly half-assing it. Because right now, you're hurting the little guys WAY more than you are the big billionaires. If you're okay with that in your quest for free shit, fine, just be honest about it.

21 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

Wasn't this thread about Tabletop Simulator?

It was, but then someone felt it was wrong of people to purchase games that people put effort into making for our enjoyment, and we should be sticking it to the common man by pirating everything.