Granblue Fantasy [English Language]

Maxel

Oh. I didn't know we had a topic for Granblue Fantasy.

If ever some of you are interested, I'm recruiting people in HL who want to do minimum effort in GW for the most rewards. :meguface:

15 mil quota on prelims, then 8.5mil per round for easy tier A and 250mil tier valor badges kind of slacc.

Add me up too!

D53Mx61U0AATfbD.png

• 1 month later...

It's been so long since I updated my GBF progress. I haven't quitted the game. Well, for the most part at least. During busy times or just times of burnt out I did put it aside, but then picked it back up for short, intensive periods.

I'm currently at rank 169. And that wouldn't matter that much if not for the fact that I practically didn't slime (the only exceptions being the very few cases where I was in a hurry for leveling a character to 100), so I guess it's a reasonable way to measure my efficiency.

Well, without further ado, here are my grids and teams.

WIND

1e62b7fc07fc8d0b5b69b43ba0879fe1.png

Your average M2 grid I guess. I'm using Nio/Scath/Monkey, so probably it'd be a good idea to get an ultima fist or something. 

EARTH

7a7034bccf049464f905169a498ff80a.png

This grid was a bitch to farm at the beginning. In the end I gave up, went to work on wind, and came back to Alex mines once it was decent. I'm using a Sieg/Alex/Okto team. How nice it'd be to have Cain and go ultima katana meta, but for the time being, I guess Sieg works...

WATER

4a7d80946b09373b746ad9f3ebca5e5f.png

Yes, I lucksacked 3 balls. Which is only more painful considering I don't have Doggo. I will have a spark ready for her by the time she comes back though. Until then... well, water doesn't exist for me.

I need to work on my 3rd harp for full ougi memes. I should also go grab the Opus, but I don't have the quartz nor the fodder to level it up atm, so who cares. As I said, water doesn't exist.

FIRE

6577349eb60827080621f08616b64d4e.png

Semi spear team with Shiva/Esser/Athena. 3 of those AES are MLB, the 4th one is at 1*. I plan to get one more drop and then grab the other copy from the shop next month. I won't bother to farm the 5th AES considering I'm probably going ULB canes in the future, when I spark Anila, which I'll talk about later. 

This is the grid I'm currently working on, you know, for GW and stuff. I remember @SakashimA saying that fire was his favorite element and that when I came to appreciate it I got back to him. Well, I'm sorry, but I still hate fire as much as the first day. This is the element of 4+ ixabas or go home. The fact that I've spent more time farming those AES than any M2 grid and I'm still doing 300k autos makes me wanna kill myself.

DARK

832c28dc8af735b7838047710fd1c1d9.png

Sad times for my dark. And I started GBF as a dark main to boot! I don't have any of the meta characters so I'm stuck in 2017 meta with sword team DJeanne/Zoi/Olivia. So, why do I not have even one avatar stick? Well... 

LIGHT

4bfef97aff8fa27a345bfc2c2077b11f.png

Because my light sucks even more. Probably. I don't know, they both suck, so since light sucks I can't farm dark, and since dark sucks I can't farm light. Such is life.

Well, that's obviously not exactly true. I could and should farm at least my 4th chev sword. Yes, I should.

As for the team I'm using, it's Seruel/Potato/Lucio. I'll probably switch Lucio for Jeanne once I get her to lvl 100.

And that's it I guess. Another important thing I want to share is that...

7844457012c1ecabc8349cfce490ae1f.png

4fa3d7bea5940e586fd962c6b8e70140.png

Yes, indeed. My spark is ready, and my target is Anila so that my plebian magna fire can suck a little less for GW. As everybody I guess I would've liked to spark on flash gala, but I guess it's not too bad, considering there's plenty of characters from premium gala I'd really want to have.

Cain, Ferry, Lecia, Pholia. Wouldn't mind Eugen or Rackam either since they are getting their FLBs soonish (I already have Katalina).

And that's about it. I guess I'll post the results of my spark next premium gala! May the salt be with you.

Edited by Thyndd

Ohh, you're still playing. Good, good.

13 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Well, I'm sorry, but I still hate fire as much as the first day. This is the element of 4+ ixabas or go home. The fact that I've spent more time farming those AES than any M2 grid and I'm still doing 300k autos makes me wanna kill myself.

Well, I think this means I'm a M then  :vinty:. My poor 2-Ixaba Demi Agni was doing about 350k autos. Better, but not by much.

But... I've sparked more Ixabas last Flashfest(results will come later), and now it's 4-Katanas(still Demi Agni though) Grid.

12 hours ago, SakashimA said:

Ohh, you're still playing. Good, good.

Well, I think this means I'm a M then  :vinty:. My poor 2-Ixaba Demi Agni was doing about 350k autos. Better, but not by much.

But... I've sparked more Ixabas last Flashfest(results will come later), and now it's 4-Katanas(still Demi Agni though) Grid.

When you get to lower HP values it gets higher... like maybe 500-600k at 75-50% HP, so long as you have sun flb and auto cap up in ultima or opus... but considering agni grids are doing like 800-900k on pretty high defense content like TiaMal... yeah, it just feels so discouraging. This is a disparity that you just don't see in other elements. 

Not to mention that if you don't have Anila, like me atm (though not for long :meguface:), magna is literally unplayable.

For the time being I'm also working on e-sports old man Alanaan. I doubt I'll get him before GW, but oh well. He should help a little, I hope!

Algo congrats on your ixabas. Now it's time to go full agni lord for GW :nokia:

Edited by Thyndd

10 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Algo congrats on your ixabas. Now it's time to go full agni lord for GW :nokia:

What? GW? Is this edible? I'm a C-tier slacker :sachi:.

23 hours ago, SakashimA said:

I've sparked more Ixabas last Flashfest(results will come later)

Thanks Flashfest for Ixaba Rate-up:

• Spark target: Ixaba
  • SSRs: Beatrix(Dark), Eden(Lucio), Hallessena x2, Ixaba(Sturm), Izmir(Summer), Jeanne d'Arc(Light), Juliet, Lily x2, Metera(Fire), Rosetta(Summer), Vira(Light), Yuel(Summer) x2
  • SSummons: Marduk, Sethlans, Rose Queen(Summer), Tsukuyomi
  • Total Gold Moons: 13

Ixabas are so stupid man. I just got myself two FLB ones and now I'm doing 800 - 900k autos. They're just so damn stupid.

I never bothered farming an AES grid though. Cane grids were hella stronger with Anila being there. You rarely dip into enmity in most content anyway, and I'm too lazy to make a specific grid for just a few raids.

That they are... 3.6k atk stat, massive ark mod and medium stamina. It's singlehandedly the most retarded weapon in the game. :makina:

I'm so not looking forward to this GW. I'm in a fairly competitive crew and we actually do MR and push for wins so yeah... 

I still find it weird that even with the same weapon skills, Eden appear to have a harder time dealing high damage compared to Ixabas. Probably related to characters and whatnot. Fire pretty OP rn in the current state of things.

I still need to clear Luci HL a few times to finally 5* my Fire Dark Opus gueh

Welp, I'm dealing ~450k on Rose Queen... I think i'm doing something wrong :vinty:.

Ixaba are one of the most powerful weapon, but it matter less if I'm unable to use them properly :leecher:.

Changing the topic to other news, I've done my 7th spark chasing bikinis; Luckly I got some ones, sadly I didn't got what I wanted nor expected.

• Total: 13 SSR = 4,3% rate
  • Characters: 2x Cagliostro(Summer), Eugen, Ilsa(Summer), 2x Jessica(Yukata), Korwa(Gold Moon), Kumbhira(Gold Moon), Tsubasa, Therese(Gold Moon)
  • Summons: Garula, 2x Satyr(Summer)

Choosing a spark in summer is always a painful moment. This time I stared my screen for ~50min before going for my original target: Grand Ferry.

I must say that I'm half prideful, half disheartned with my choice.

Edited by SakashimA
Damn slow PC

• 2 months later...

Since my last post was like 3 months ago and dark GW is starting today, I guess a little update is due.

First of all I got to rank 175 (currently rank 180), so I unlocked Lucilius Hard. Took me a while to get bare minimum to even attempt the raid, but finally got it just a mere week before GW and fortunately some strong friends from my crew were able to carry me and my 50k autos hard and got my first ULB opus done in time.

This is the grid I'm going with for GW.

77ab3282e746643e1ae1d7a77f61d020.png

Unfortunately during my last spark I wasn't able to get my hands on Grand Ferry (or any particularly good stuff for that matter, which is why I didn't bother to post my results) so I'm still stuck in Zoi hell. Anyway, I think it's a pretty good improvement compared to last time. Don't @ me for that MLB seraphic. I have the qilin&longdong animas but just no quartz after FLBing 3 avatar staves.

Another thing I wasn't able to get in time is my FLB Death. But at least I was able to get her to SSR.

4a7708b1c3a04fd8b844d33fb0324eed.png

As for my OTK setup, this is it:

ca9e70277be54e97082d56c9296dad2c.png

b5c8e5db8167435e6bf3eea22689da20.png

It's nothing special and it relies on conjunction, but at least it's 3 buttons which I guess is ok-ish... (dual arts+conjunction+longdong call).

Aside from that, I don't think I've made much improvement in other elements. Not anything worth mentioning, at least. I finally got my FLB water opus, got 4 MLB AES done (and won't bother farming the 5th one), and oh yeah, I guess my light has also seen a bit of an upgrade.

3ca37c4f95cd0cc1a5a3b564efe59a51.png

It had to be done in order to properly farm Avatar. A fun little story is that I farmed the 5 lumi swords just before KMR felt like giving us a MLB one a couple weeks ago. Oh well, having 6 will be good for Faa-san anyway.

As for new characters, I got my first evoker, the e-sports old man.

ab6c978b37a87451d25e1ab5f97c78c0.png

So now my team is looking good, if not for the fact that I'm still a magna pleb. Now I'm working on my Nier (as you can infer from my SSR Death) and I think after that I'll go for Caim. Hopefully I'm able to get him before earth GW.

Gacha-wise, I'm once again getting close to a spark.

b0c2a232e46d8210fc9a75e2da82c592.png

5013692fc699ba8828d85d7ef6027663.png

I'm sparking doggo as soon as she comes back next year. I'll pray to kamisama to bless me with at least either Ferry or Cain. I don't want to spark on legfest anymore!!

And that's it I guess. See you in my next spark if my results are worth sharing, or if not, probably I'll update my progress when light GW is close anyway. Mata!

14 hours ago, Thyndd said:

First of all I got to rank 175 (currently rank 180), so I unlocked Lucilius Hard. Took me a while to get bare minimum to even attempt the raid, but finally got it just a mere week before GW and fortunately some strong friends from my crew were able to carry me and my 50k autos hard and got my first ULB opus done in time.

MFW ULB Opus is a impossible dream for me :Teeku:

14 hours ago, Thyndd said:

I don't want to spark on legfest anymore!!

I want to spark on legfest. I want my fluff Pholia! And Monika-san!! And ANCHIRA!!!

2 hours ago, SakashimA said:

MFW ULB Opus is a impossible dream for me :Teeku:

I mean if you don't mind feeling bad for being useless, you only really need 30k hp and have a proper understanding of the raid to not mess up (or rather, in order to know what you did wrong when you inevitably mess up) :makina: Then let the whales and people that already have ULB opus carry you. Yes, it feels terrible, but hey, you can pay back the karma by some day in the future helping new players get into faasan :yumiko:

2 hours ago, SakashimA said:

I want to spark on legfest. I want my fluff Pholia! And Monika-san!! And ANCHIRA!!!

I'd also really want to have Pholia and Monika. And Lecia, who is best girl (fite me). But you know... it's not like I really need them, and as a mostly f2p player I've already kind of accepted that I won't never be able to catch'em all as if they were pokemons; so I just try to get what I need the most :leecher:

10 minutes ago, Thyndd said:

I mean if you don't mind feeling bad for being useless, you only really need 30k hp and have a proper understanding of the raid to not mess up (or rather, in order to know what you did wrong when you inevitably mess up) :makina:

And then ULB Opus needs gold bars/hollow keys... yep, lets just forget about it.

30 minutes ago, Thyndd said:

Lecia, who is best girl (fite me)

*hides behind his ringed girls*

akR8S4zm.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2019 at 9:38 PM, SakashimA said:

Got a combo of 2nd Evoker(Nia) + 8th Eternal(Siete). Thanks GrandFest.

Congrats on Siete and Nier! 

Nier I'm still working on, but I also managed to get Siete FLB last GW and his really, really nice to use after his rebalance. I thought he'd be weaker cause he lost his crit ability, but the fact that they gave him a unique atk mod instead kinda makes up for it, at least if your grid is developed enough. Kinda sad you can't use him for off ele otk anymore, though! :amane:

------

Happy new year everyone! I hope you are having fun these holidays.

It's been a couple months since my last update, and there's some fairly good progression I'm very excited to share with you all. 

I'm currently at rank 193, which you know, it's not very relevant anymore, but I guess it's good to have as reference. The party HP nodes I got at 185 really helped with faa though! I can't wait to get the rank 200 ones.

Well, time to show (off? not really :makina:) my teams and grids. Since I don't want to spoil the excitement, I will do it in what I consider a worse-to-best order. Also I won't be sharing all my setups because it'd get too long, so I'll just limit myself to my general purpose teams, leaning slightly towards those I'd use for fairly high defense like GW nm100, but not so extreme as nm150. That means I won't be sharing OTK, faa-san teams and the like, unless anyone is interested, ofc. The exception will be my OTK light, since it's relevant for the upcoming GW.

Alright, enough blabbering, let's get started!

WATER

9b374b165dbb68d897a87d06501932ec.png

c1d335bd378600a18442199b6fb040d6.png

Yeah... fuck you, water. I've given up using my kengo for any fights other than OTK stuff, cause it just doesn't work without Vajra, and I don't have either the characters or the appropiate grid to make a crit oriented staff team either. To make things worse, as a newbie I decided to stone the fish instead of my varuna, cause at the time I thought it'd be really convenient to have it to use off else (also wind GW was coming and I couldn't possibly get Huang Long, so that allowed me to build an OTK setup), and I naively thought I could just use varuna friends cause for ougi builds with 3 balls like mine, fish x varuna was the optimal anyway. So yeah, no double varuna either. Stuck with a 300k autos grid till who knows when. Sadder story than my life. 

Definitely my worst team, and my worst mistake to this day in this game. Give me my 9 bars back.

DARK

bc29416f6263ba9bc2f8a533b5a7af91.png

14a738a94861e856efb9c49533375025.png

Second worst team. When you see the grid you might think it's quite alright, at least for magna standards. Yeah sure, a parazonium mh would be nice, but otherwise is a fairly optimized grid (the opus' key is up for debate, but let's leave that aside).

The main problem lies within my characters. This ain't 2017 GBF. DJeanne and Zoi will no longer carry your dark. The first is rather useless, while the second is only a conjunction bot that people tend to kill with Death's call when she has done her work nowadays.

Next GW I'm FLBing Six, and I hope that greatly improves my situation. I'm also slowly working on Nier, as I said. I already have FLB Death, so just lacking a lot of dark astras atm, that I've not been getting cause I decided to spend my points on sunstones first. But I'll get there, eventually.

Aside from that, it's pretty much the same grid I used for GW. The only differences are that I got my akasha blade, and FLB'd the seraphic.

FIRE

69082274f384f1ece2928afdc5002b69.png

1bb492568a5663b71bb3c8561e415af1.png

OOOH YEAH BABY. Running away from magna fire like one would from the plague! And this is, ladies and gentlemen, my first attempt at doing so. A very scuffed highlander grid that is already at this point several times better than any magna fire grid I've ever had. Yes, I know, that seraphic and that opus need to be fully skill leveled, and that cane ULBd. Don't judge me, this grid is really new, and I'm lacking a lot of skill fodder after ULBing my opus weapons and other shit you will see in the future.

My plans for the future are 2. More or less short term, there's this:

3c4b9d5d693f7183d3e0c653a249a9f0.png

Yup, slowly working my way towards a prom grid. 

Long term, I'd like to get my hands on 2 more ixabas (or even 3 more, but that only if the gacha decides to bless me, I ain't sparking/annitixing that many). Fire has become really fun to play after getting FLB sun, Esser, Alanaan... The burst is really enjoyable, so I want to give the ele some love.

EARTH

bf7618b92672d48677fad90750d05f3c.png

679a3830a320c44f2e02326b8460e40d.png

Not much changed for my earth grid aside from the seraphic FLB and opus ULB, which you know, it's a pretty huge change in its own right, but the grid still looks the same. 

Honestly, it's a quite alright team. Does very decent damage, has high hp, some good utility in S.Vira and Alex. I'm pretty happy about it. BUT! I do have some big plans for the future as well. I'm not so far from FLB The Hanged Man, and I happened to roll a Titan. If I somehow manage to get an Ichigo, I will probably go for a Caim grid. That might take a while, though, but the idea is on my mind.

WIND

4a91183076687259d174a8090b377a9f.png

4312cd92b271e999c8dd97636c2ad2a8.png

I'll be honest, I love my wind. It's my go-to ele for ubhl and faa-san. I managed to get Grimnir while sparking this roulette, so I built an ultima staff and that allows me to use 3 harps and Tia x Tia again (after ULBing my opus I was using Tia x Grim with 2 harps, cause without a way to give you consistent wind atk up that setup is better), which is great against higher defense content due to the crits. Not for ubhl though, since you keep getting dispeled, so for that I'm still using Tia x Grim, with 2 harps, and Siete instead of Grimnir.

I also have big plans for wind in the future.

68c986dcf2e047e614b8320a13845c11.png

I managed to roll a Zeph and I have 2 Love Eternals and obviously the Vortex from Grimnir. Morrigna is literally unfarmable now with my pleb EU ping, but once it slows down, maybe after magfest, maybe when wind GW ends, I do plan to build a Unius Zeph Grid. That's some really good shit! For now, I got my few unius just from daily hosts ever since the first day epic weapons were released.

LIGHT

54ff7827cc3e8f60fdbce5ec2edf0ac5.png

77bf3c52befdf3587c526a653a40540c.png

Oh boy, we're finally here. Next GW element. ULBing all those swords took all my skill fodder and some years of my lifespan for sure. 

Magna light is pretty bad, at least according to what everyone says. Well, while I don't think it's great by any stretch, it kinda works for me due to having pretty damn good characters. Yes, I know, I am not capping on nm150. It sucks. It's a big middle finger to all f2p players. 25 fucking defense, wtf. Gotta validate the whales, I guess. Fuck you KMR.

But well, ranting aside, I got lucky and got my hands on Grand Jeanne, which solved my big problem with Piggy, which is her poor MA rate in my sword comp. Now I can actually keep her reckless abandon up all day.

The cosmos sword FLB was also a nice addition. It's better than a mitt bow in that grid for any HP mark, so that's nice and makes me a little less reliant on stamina.

Oh, also Lucio's rebalance. What a fucking GOD! He literally does half of my damage. 

As for OTK, well, I think I still need to polish it a little bit more, but the general idea is something like this, with HuangLong as support:

e6ea834f8d2a569c4c49a7221840421e.png

3be549f98aa54245ad8a3b48f8a20057.png

Probably I need to change my opus key to skill cap up, and put an ultima sword with ougi cap up there, but you get the gist of it. I am lucky to have pretty good characters for light OTK, which is fairly difficult otherwise, so I'll make it work somehow.

Alright, that's it I guess! I hope I didn't bore you excessively with my unsolicited rambling. To finish this off, as always, I'll show you my spark progress atm. It's worth mentioning that as I said I sparked this last flash during roulette. My rates were pretty trash, but I value quality over quantity, and since I got Grimnir and G.Jeanne and got to spark an Ixaba, I'm pretty satisfied. It's not spectacular, but it works for me. Much better than my last spark, anyway. Anyway, here's what I have right now:

2e56328e4b3afaaec15fe956451ce96e.png

4a69a65a132fe068bf6412fdb88c34a1.png

So that's 223 rolls even after having sparked! I really, really hope I can get to 300 in 2 months when Doggo is most likely gonna make a comeback. We'll see.

That's it for now. I'll update my progression once there is something worth sharing, though by the looks of it, from now on it should be progressing pretty slowly, since my magna grids are pretty much finished.

I wish you all a fantastic new year and see you guys around!

Edited by Thyndd

On 31/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, Thyndd said:

Congrats on Siete and Nier!

Haha... to be fair, I already had everything besides Evolite (even 40k Arcapoints stored, damn Cygames) done back at September. It was a loong wait.

On 31/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, Thyndd said:

*A very long grid showcase that I have to snip. Really Sorry man.*

Such dedication, both for your grids and willingness to share your progress. I'm envious.

Makes me wonder if I should do somenthing alike too. Probably not. My grid are "normal" ones. Except fire, fire got more love.

Later I shall post my Fun Sparks Moments, but for now a single SALT spoiler:

Spoiler

I GOT A F****** FREE SPARK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

17 hours ago, SakashimA said:

Such dedication, both for your grids and willingness to share your progress. I'm envious.

Makes me wonder if I should do somenthing alike too. Probably not. My grid are "normal" ones. Except fire, fire got more love.

Sharing my progress really motivates me when I look back at my early updates, and makes me really excited for the future. Maybe it can do the same for you too, so go ahead and give it a try if you feel like it! 

17 hours ago, SakashimA said:

Later I shall post my Fun Sparks Moments, but for now a single SALT spoiler

Damn son, lucksacc detected :makina: Gratz on the spark. Was it a good one to top it off?

On 03/01/2020 at 5:32 AM, Thyndd said:

Was it a good one to top it off?

This, I'll let you judge yourself :maple:

Ok, roulette is over and I'm here bragging about my results. But as non-gala numbers are boring, lets make a resume:

• Total free draws: 770 (400 during both 6% period);
  • 47 SSRs from free draws, 14 on non-gala banners;
  • 30 Gold Moons;
  • Non-fest highlights: 3th Belial & Hector;
  • Sad moment: a single xmas unit, Mary(Gold Moon).

Pretty sure I'm in the lucky side of results, got 20 or 30 draw almost everyday with a free spark during gala. No room for complaints but a single nitpick: because of soo many rolls, I got only one Gachapin frenzy, no Mukku.

Now into the gala info: 

Started Flashfest with ~500 draws, got 140 from roulette and completed with my funds.

• Sparked Alexiel;
  • SSR Charas: Amira(Moon), Beatrix(Moon), Dante(Moon), Drang, Europa(Moon), Jeanne d'Arc (Dark/Moon), Ladiva, Lancelot(Wind), Lancelot&Vane, 2x Lucio(Moon), 2x Silva(Light/Moon), Vira(Light/Moon), Yuisis(Wind/Moon);
  • Summons: Ca Ong, 2x Elil, Grand Order, Halluel and Malluel, Rafael, Setekh, Surtr;

Sadly didn't roll Shalem or my spark target but with 23 SSRs, 5 Grand weapons, 3 unsparkable summons and Ca Ong, It's a valid tradeoff.

Heck I could even go light primal now with 4x Eden, 2x Certificus, 3x Gambanteinn and Zeus.:amane:

Down to ~360 draws into Legfest and got... 260 free rolls!! I-I don't even know if I landed on 200 or won 100 + Jan-ken-po (skipped animation every day).

• Sparked Vikala;
  • SSR Charas: Anthuria(Moon), Arulumaya, Athena(Moon), Freiheit(Moon), Ghandagoza(Moon), Hallessena(Moon), 3x Lucius(2x Moon), Macula Marius, 2 Noa, Rosetta(Moon), Sarunan(Dark/Moon), Tiamat(Moon), Veight(Moon), Yngwie(Moon), Yodarha(Moon), Yuisis(Fire), Zeta(Dark/Moon);
  • Summons: **AGNI**, 2x Belial, Gilgamesh, Oceanus, Thor;

MY OWN AGNI AT LAST. Considering only him it's already a worthful spark, adding everything else turn into pure blessed. Except Belial, I could live without him(or three, for instance).

As I wasn't expecting such luck, I 'wasted' 20 rolls during last day, which netted another Ichigo.

In the end, I still have an entire spark fund ready. Maybe for valentine or anniversary, let's see what this year holds.

:vinty:  Blessings for all us this year too. :chaika:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

GW starting in 10h and the whole world is in quarantine. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun :amane:

Anyway, figured I'd share the current state of things for me atm, since there's been some progression since the last time I updated.

WATER

Let's start by addressing the big elephant in the room. My water. My worst element historically. Have I been able to make it at least decent for this upcoming GW? Sure did. For starters, I finally sparked Vajra, so now at least I have what once was the standard ougi build throughout 2018 and 2019.

38fb4437ab0da7ffbf276c9a57033fad.png

d5ec5dc0dfee4dfa5d463f9b8be5c91f.png

Also as you can see I finally found the motivation to get my ass carried get a clear for the ulb opus. I didn't want to spend 3 stones for my Varuna, so I had to figure a way to get to 30k hp using Fish x Varuna :leecher: Nothing worth mentioning.

Besides this kinda outdated ougi build, last roulette also blessed me with summer Cagliostro, so even though I do not have pholia bow and europa spear to go for a whale crit varuna grid, I tried to make it work:

8a91fcab2f46fdaa5726b921b49fbede.png

450876bbec51c6ec5d479d8a4424b6f3.png

Honestly, it's not great, but it's not bad either. I think it can work for nm95 and nm100 better than the ougi team.

Well, all this is good and all, but let's be honest, doing GW manually in 2020? You must be kidding me. It's the full auto era, and I'll only ever go manual if there's the need to push for a win during ER, or the first couple hours of MR. So having a FA is rather important I would say. This is what I came up with:

37a867863bbacdc388a67b398f3cb7ee.png

5544c013f17666a34310aed586700c5d.png

Some adjustments need to be made depending on the fight. For example, if this were good enough to survive nm150, then I'll probably want to replace the rotb mace for a fimbul for extra hp cause it's not like I'll be capping anyway. Anyway, I think that team has a decent enough survivability and covers just about everything that can be covered, from atk/def down, dispel cancel, healing, delay, clears...

And that's it for water. I won't even bother sharing OTK setups cause no shit I'll be able to easily get to 21m with 3 balls and Vajra. 

Alright, moving on. I'm pretty excited to share my dark. Not because it's my best element, but because it received a huge upgrade since my last update.

DARK

ed10115f3d3f4ac1055f3285160f92c0.png

That's 3 new toys I didn't have last time. I got emo catboi FLB and holy shit, he's no doubt the monster people said he was. I also finally managed to get Nier just last week, and again, holy cojones, this bitch might even outdps Six if we count the ougi reactivation. As for Ferry... I'm a little ashamed to say that I sparked her during Christmas. It was objectively a bad choice, since there are much better targets for me in 2020 (like Shalem, who didn't want to come home during my flash spark in her rate up :kosame:) but Ferry was kind of a dickpick for me. I love her art and I always wanted to have her with Nier, so yeah.

As for my grid, there are actually 2 that I often use.

77c032e1400b481d89c0117c9553976d.png

This is my go-to grid when I don't feel like using a enmity team with S.Zoi. It caps perfectly fine in most content, especially with Ferry and Nier buffs. I wish I had Parazonium, but oh well.

And this is what I use with Zoi:

f4c21d014eaf646b76f2b94d675c6f22.png

Pretty standard enmity magna dark, I would say. 

I would love to make the transition to Hades, and I actually have the gold moons needed to do it. The problem is, well, I have no fucking Hades :makina: Nor baha :wahaha:

Moooving on. My light. 

LIGHT

Grid-wise there's honestly nothing worth mentioning, as you can see:

8cf563f36ee218fb24ff27e248571891.png

Same old boring mango light. I honestly hate this grid. You know what I don't hate though? My characters.

724bd22b558405051a4879009a38163c.png

I really wanted Hal&Mal to go along with G.Jeanne, and roulette blessed me with them. Now I pretty much have the dream team. If I was a zeus lord I'd probably want to have H.Halle, but for the time being I don't think that as a general purpose team it can get any better.

So yeah, overall I'm really happy with my light, if it wasn't for that grid. And so, I have made plans for a transition into Zeus, since I happen to own the primal and these two things right here:

d9768275678d875148944307aaa1e03b.png

Unfortunately 2 edens is really not enough to warrant the transition to primal, so I'm also farming these fuckers

7aede1bf00e54836e0fc926bd83488e2.png

But it's a work in progress and one that will take some time probably. It's not like I'm in any hurry anyway, since light GW won't be coming back any time soon.

FIRE

Another huge improvement goes to my fire. Party-wise I'm still using the same old thing, cause it's old but gold and there's no reason to change :makina:

70ae4ebafe39d14d954bd1e2a1239ab8.png

However, see that Agni right there? Last time I updated I was using a scuffed highlander primal grid, which kinda got the job done, but it's was pretty underwhelming. Welp, no more of that. Behold.

e2966cbc9ef69a8efa7623b55df358bd.png

Isn't it beautiful? It took a while but I finally got it done. Just in time for the next fire GW too! Fortunately I finished farming it even before they announced next GW after water would be fire. Thank goodness, cause Prometheus mines must be a literal hell now.

Anyway, the grid is pretty amazing. Obviously 4 or 5 ixabas will still beat the shit out of CoC grid in most situations, but for a f2p primal grid it's pretty competitive. The DoT from the prom stick can be a little hard to manage in hard fights like a nm150 boss in GW, but nothing you cannot fix by bringing the right class and characters with enough sustain.

WIND

1c1a30edd4ce6c92cc00c180c358df3f.png

2af844c08a90481ef247c1bfc29c26af.png

Well, honestly, I think not much changed for my wind, if anything. It was ok before and it's ok now. Good old and reliable magna wind. I barred the reunion for GW and also cause I had this project in mind:

e44ea5f092887db5b068dae71c543818.png

I wasn't able to get it done by GW and so it was left unfinished. I need to farm the other 2 unius but honestly I don't have much motivation, cause it's not like it provides much more damage than magna for most content. It'd be very handy to have for FaaHL and other off ele fights though (like ubhl, but since they nerfed the gb drop rate who cares anymore right :amane:).

EARTH

26212b488451c9963a5745ff91603cd2.png

1adb14a652fd6102e85a44b0ed730c11.png

At this point earth is probably my worst element. M2 is just not good enough anymore for earth I feel like. 

I annitixed xmas Naru, and she definitely hits like a truck, even outdpsing Okto. That's good and all, but I really need to figure out what I want to do with my grid. I'm working on Caim, but the problem is that even after sparking 3 times in legfest I had not got even a single Ichigo, so I don't know how viable a Caim grid would be without that damn katana. I'm glad we won't be having earth GW in a while so I get some time to try and fix this ele.

Anyway, perhaps you noticed that weird skill dmg cap key on the opus. That's cause I enjoy playing earth in FaaHL, for what I'm using this team and grid:

f543189835f06cc63c12751f439e0d96.png

285820b839b16e7908e720ccb9eb82be.png

You certainly don't do a ton of damage, but it's very comfy to play and you are not dead weight either :yumiko:

And that's it for now I guess. To sum up my "plans" (if you can call them that, cause there's some luck involved...) for the future:

-Finish my Hector grid and say bye to that stinky magna light forever. No luck involved, just a ton of grinding to do.

-Finish my Morrigna grid. Not a pressing matter but it'd be good to have nonetheless.

-Build a caim grid for my earth. Probably need to draw an ichigo, and honestly I don't feel like sparking it, so we'll see.

-My wet dream: build a enmity hades grid with 3-4 Gislas and a couple Majestas and feel like a god soloing FaaHL. Ironically, Hades is the only primal summon I'm lacking. Fuck you game T_T

So yeah, see you guys next time, when some of these projects are made a reality!

Corona wars is over!! :kosame: Damn this was rough. Results:

eb427e160a4426b6084ba33bee5a413c.png

First day was basically a free win for us. Opponent really didn't have much speed and it was over in MR already. 

Second day we were match up against the crew that placed #9 in the top speed MR crews. Yeah :makina: They did over 1 billion in the first hour (and this is with nm95, mind you). We got absolutely demolished and there was no way in hell we could win that. Even if all 30 of us went nuts, our average power level is significantly lower (plus we don't have OP japanese ping). Oh well.

Third day was... well, I want to say it was winnable, but honestly, that fight could've gone into the 8bil or more if both crews were autistic enough. My crew kinda surrendered halfway through. Close call, I don't know how to feel about that, but eh.

Fourth day was a pretty fair match up. It was basically a mirror match. In the practice, they had a slower MR than us, who did almost 500m in the first hour, but they kept a steady pace all the way and came pretty close to overtaking us towards the end. In the end though they weren't able to bridge the gap and we took the win.

All in all, 2-2. Very mediocre, but I guess It's ok for what's been the most retarded GW in the history of the game.

As for individuals, well, getting top 70k was enough for me, it's not like there's any point in doing more, but I ended up overdoing it due to helping my crewmates fight for the wins.

83597bf58a686da50083e52a3ccfb8e9.png

Well, that's it for this GW. Now I get to rest since the next one, which is supposed to be fire advantage if I'm not mistaken. The good thing is that at least I already have my OTK setup ready:

3afa336ae5995f15f4f7e90f08773cb8.png

So yeah, I guess I'll take it easy in the next two months and just host my daily goldbar raids and stuff :leecher:

Let me know how was this GW for you guys. I don't think there's anyone who's gonna say that it was fantastic, but yeah :wahaha:

I've been slacking, REALLY SLACKIN, for this past three months. What a troublesome behavior :vinty:

• U@F? Meh too bothersome (2 boxes done);
  • Magnafest? Lazyness (Just daily omega raids);
  • Strum&Drang event? Made 8 boxes because 200 raids trophy;
  • Draconic battles? Didn't even touched;
  • Free Akasha/Ubaha/etc hosts? Nah i'm fine (not really, but...);
  • 9 pages of Fate Episodes.
  • Seed of Redemption? Already have FLB Six, why bother?

Even so, I've done some things:

• Arcarum tickets: 80 > 43;
  • FLB Uno, but his Lv100 Fate still there;
  • Added an emblem on John Doe (6 CCW left without);
  • 3/5 Hollowsky weapons;
  • Cosmos Sword&Katana FLB;
  • 10th and 11th sparks (21 SSRs each).

Here goes my usual sparks notes, bother at your own will.

• First spark: Halluel & Malluel;
  • New charas: Grimnir, Ilsa(Light), Mugen, Petra, Shiva, Teena(Summer), Yodarha(Wind), Wulf&Renie;
  • Summons: Nyarlathotep, Rose Queen, Titan;
  • 10 Gold Moons.

• Second spark: Andira;
  • New charas: Medusa, Pholia, Rei, Zahlhamelina;
  • Summons: Apollo, Grani, Hades, Nehza, Sariel, Satyr, Yggdrasil(Summer);
  • 10 Gold Moons.

I think it's a good resume (coming from this lazy lunker). Stay safe people and don't follow my steps.