Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Maxel

Granblue Fantasy [English Language]

Oh. I didn't know we had a topic for Granblue Fantasy.

If ever some of you are interested, I'm recruiting people in HL who want to do minimum effort in GW for the most rewards. :meguface:

15 mil quota on prelims, then 8.5mil per round for easy tier A and 250mil tier valor badges kind of slacc.

Add me up too!

D53Mx61U0AATfbD.png

12 minutes ago, Kosakyun said:

N-Nooooo don't be scared.... I-It's not too bad! 

It's just my gut feeling saying: nope.

While my heart screams: GET OUT, NOW!!

It's been so long since I updated my GBF progress. I haven't quitted the game. Well, for the most part at least. During busy times or just times of burnt out I did put it aside, but then picked it back up for short, intensive periods.

I'm currently at rank 169. And that wouldn't matter that much if not for the fact that I practically didn't slime (the only exceptions being the very few cases where I was in a hurry for leveling a character to 100), so I guess it's a reasonable way to measure my efficiency.

Well, without further ado, here are my grids and teams.

WIND

1e62b7fc07fc8d0b5b69b43ba0879fe1.png

Your average M2 grid I guess. I'm using Nio/Scath/Monkey, so probably it'd be a good idea to get an ultima fist or something. 

EARTH

7a7034bccf049464f905169a498ff80a.png

This grid was a bitch to farm at the beginning. In the end I gave up, went to work on wind, and came back to Alex mines once it was decent. I'm using a Sieg/Alex/Okto team. How nice it'd be to have Cain and go ultima katana meta, but for the time being, I guess Sieg works...

WATER

4a7d80946b09373b746ad9f3ebca5e5f.png

Yes, I lucksacked 3 balls. Which is only more painful considering I don't have Doggo. I will have a spark ready for her by the time she comes back though. Until then... well, water doesn't exist for me.

I need to work on my 3rd harp for full ougi memes. I should also go grab the Opus, but I don't have the quartz nor the fodder to level it up atm, so who cares. As I said, water doesn't exist.

FIRE

6577349eb60827080621f08616b64d4e.png

Semi spear team with Shiva/Esser/Athena. 3 of those AES are MLB, the 4th one is at 1*. I plan to get one more drop and then grab the other copy from the shop next month. I won't bother to farm the 5th AES considering I'm probably going ULB canes in the future, when I spark Anila, which I'll talk about later. 

This is the grid I'm currently working on, you know, for GW and stuff. I remember @SakashimA saying that fire was his favorite element and that when I came to appreciate it I got back to him. Well, I'm sorry, but I still hate fire as much as the first day. This is the element of 4+ ixabas or go home. The fact that I've spent more time farming those AES than any M2 grid and I'm still doing 300k autos makes me wanna kill myself.

DARK

832c28dc8af735b7838047710fd1c1d9.png

Sad times for my dark. And I started GBF as a dark main to boot! I don't have any of the meta characters so I'm stuck in 2017 meta with sword team DJeanne/Zoi/Olivia. So, why do I not have even one avatar stick? Well... 

LIGHT

4bfef97aff8fa27a345bfc2c2077b11f.png

Because my light sucks even more. Probably. I don't know, they both suck, so since light sucks I can't farm dark, and since dark sucks I can't farm light. Such is life.

Well, that's obviously not exactly true. I could and should farm at least my 4th chev sword. Yes, I should.

As for the team I'm using, it's Seruel/Potato/Lucio. I'll probably switch Lucio for Jeanne once I get her to lvl 100.

And that's it I guess. Another important thing I want to share is that...

7844457012c1ecabc8349cfce490ae1f.png

4fa3d7bea5940e586fd962c6b8e70140.png

Yes, indeed. My spark is ready, and my target is Anila so that my plebian magna fire can suck a little less for GW. As everybody I guess I would've liked to spark on flash gala, but I guess it's not too bad, considering there's plenty of characters from premium gala I'd really want to have.

Cain, Ferry, Lecia, Pholia. Wouldn't mind Eugen or Rackam either since they are getting their FLBs soonish (I already have Katalina).

And that's about it. I guess I'll post the results of my spark next premium gala! May the salt be with you.

Edited by Thyndd

Ohh, you're still playing. Good, good.

13 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Well, I'm sorry, but I still hate fire as much as the first day. This is the element of 4+ ixabas or go home. The fact that I've spent more time farming those AES than any M2 grid and I'm still doing 300k autos makes me wanna kill myself.

Well, I think this means I'm a M then  :vinty:. My poor 2-Ixaba Demi Agni was doing about 350k autos. Better, but not by much.

But... I've sparked more Ixabas last Flashfest(results will come later), and now it's 4-Katanas(still Demi Agni though) Grid.

12 hours ago, SakashimA said:

Ohh, you're still playing. Good, good.

Well, I think this means I'm a M then  :vinty:. My poor 2-Ixaba Demi Agni was doing about 350k autos. Better, but not by much.

But... I've sparked more Ixabas last Flashfest(results will come later), and now it's 4-Katanas(still Demi Agni though) Grid.

When you get to lower HP values it gets higher... like maybe 500-600k at 75-50% HP, so long as you have sun flb and auto cap up in ultima or opus... but considering agni grids are doing like 800-900k on pretty high defense content like TiaMal... yeah, it just feels so discouraging. This is a disparity that you just don't see in other elements. 

Not to mention that if you don't have Anila, like me atm (though not for long :meguface:), magna is literally unplayable.

For the time being I'm also working on e-sports old man Alanaan. I doubt I'll get him before GW, but oh well. He should help a little, I hope!

Algo congrats on your ixabas. Now it's time to go full agni lord for GW :nokia:

Edited by Thyndd

10 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Algo congrats on your ixabas. Now it's time to go full agni lord for GW :nokia:

What? GW? Is this edible? I'm a C-tier slacker :sachi:.

23 hours ago, SakashimA said:

I've sparked more Ixabas last Flashfest(results will come later)

Thanks Flashfest for Ixaba Rate-up:

• Spark target: Ixaba
  • SSRs: Beatrix(Dark), Eden(Lucio), Hallessena x2, Ixaba(Sturm), Izmir(Summer), Jeanne d'Arc(Light), Juliet, Lily x2, Metera(Fire), Rosetta(Summer), Vira(Light), Yuel(Summer) x2
  • SSummons: Marduk, Sethlans, Rose Queen(Summer), Tsukuyomi
  • Total Gold Moons: 13

Ixabas are so stupid man. I just got myself two FLB ones and now I'm doing 800 - 900k autos. They're just so damn stupid.

I never bothered farming an AES grid though. Cane grids were hella stronger with Anila being there. You rarely dip into enmity in most content anyway, and I'm too lazy to make a specific grid for just a few raids.

That they are... 3.6k atk stat, massive ark mod and medium stamina. It's singlehandedly the most retarded weapon in the game. :makina:

I'm so not looking forward to this GW. I'm in a fairly competitive crew and we actually do MR and push for wins so yeah... 

I still find it weird that even with the same weapon skills, Eden appear to have a harder time dealing high damage compared to Ixabas. Probably related to characters and whatnot. Fire pretty OP rn in the current state of things.

I still need to clear Luci HL a few times to finally 5* my Fire Dark Opus gueh

Welp, I'm dealing ~450k on Rose Queen... I think i'm doing something wrong :vinty:.

Ixaba are one of the most powerful weapon, but it matter less if I'm unable to use them properly :leecher:.

Changing the topic to other news, I've done my 7th spark chasing bikinis; Luckly I got some ones, sadly I didn't got what I wanted nor expected.

• Total: 13 SSR = 4,3% rate
  • Characters: 2x Cagliostro(Summer), Eugen, Ilsa(Summer), 2x Jessica(Yukata), Korwa(Gold Moon), Kumbhira(Gold Moon), Tsubasa, Therese(Gold Moon)
  • Summons: Garula, 2x Satyr(Summer)

Choosing a spark in summer is always a painful moment. This time I stared my screen for ~50min before going for my original target: Grand Ferry.

I must say that I'm half prideful, half disheartned with my choice.

Edited by SakashimA
Damn slow PC

Since my last post was like 3 months ago and dark GW is starting today, I guess a little update is due.

First of all I got to rank 175 (currently rank 180), so I unlocked Lucilius Hard. Took me a while to get bare minimum to even attempt the raid, but finally got it just a mere week before GW and fortunately some strong friends from my crew were able to carry me and my 50k autos hard and got my first ULB opus done in time.

This is the grid I'm going with for GW.

77ab3282e746643e1ae1d7a77f61d020.png

Unfortunately during my last spark I wasn't able to get my hands on Grand Ferry (or any particularly good stuff for that matter, which is why I didn't bother to post my results) so I'm still stuck in Zoi hell. Anyway, I think it's a pretty good improvement compared to last time. Don't @ me for that MLB seraphic. I have the qilin&longdong animas but just no quartz after FLBing 3 avatar staves.

Another thing I wasn't able to get in time is my FLB Death. But at least I was able to get her to SSR.

4a7708b1c3a04fd8b844d33fb0324eed.png

As for my OTK setup, this is it:

ca9e70277be54e97082d56c9296dad2c.png

b5c8e5db8167435e6bf3eea22689da20.png

It's nothing special and it relies on conjunction, but at least it's 3 buttons which I guess is ok-ish... (dual arts+conjunction+longdong call).

Aside from that, I don't think I've made much improvement in other elements. Not anything worth mentioning, at least. I finally got my FLB water opus, got 4 MLB AES done (and won't bother farming the 5th one), and oh yeah, I guess my light has also seen a bit of an upgrade.

3ca37c4f95cd0cc1a5a3b564efe59a51.png

It had to be done in order to properly farm Avatar. A fun little story is that I farmed the 5 lumi swords just before KMR felt like giving us a MLB one a couple weeks ago. Oh well, having 6 will be good for Faa-san anyway.

As for new characters, I got my first evoker, the e-sports old man.

ab6c978b37a87451d25e1ab5f97c78c0.png

So now my team is looking good, if not for the fact that I'm still a magna pleb. Now I'm working on my Nier (as you can infer from my SSR Death) and I think after that I'll go for Caim. Hopefully I'm able to get him before earth GW.

Gacha-wise, I'm once again getting close to a spark.

b0c2a232e46d8210fc9a75e2da82c592.png

5013692fc699ba8828d85d7ef6027663.png

I'm sparking doggo as soon as she comes back next year. I'll pray to kamisama to bless me with at least either Ferry or Cain. I don't want to spark on legfest anymore!!

And that's it I guess. See you in my next spark if my results are worth sharing, or if not, probably I'll update my progress when light GW is close anyway. Mata!

14 hours ago, Thyndd said:

First of all I got to rank 175 (currently rank 180), so I unlocked Lucilius Hard. Took me a while to get bare minimum to even attempt the raid, but finally got it just a mere week before GW and fortunately some strong friends from my crew were able to carry me and my 50k autos hard and got my first ULB opus done in time.

MFW ULB Opus is a impossible dream for me :Teeku:

14 hours ago, Thyndd said:

I don't want to spark on legfest anymore!!

I want to spark on legfest. I want my fluff Pholia! And Monika-san!! And ANCHIRA!!!

2 hours ago, SakashimA said:

MFW ULB Opus is a impossible dream for me :Teeku:

I mean if you don't mind feeling bad for being useless, you only really need 30k hp and have a proper understanding of the raid to not mess up (or rather, in order to know what you did wrong when you inevitably mess up) :makina: Then let the whales and people that already have ULB opus carry you. Yes, it feels terrible, but hey, you can pay back the karma by some day in the future helping new players get into faasan :yumiko:

2 hours ago, SakashimA said:

I want to spark on legfest. I want my fluff Pholia! And Monika-san!! And ANCHIRA!!!

I'd also really want to have Pholia and Monika. And Lecia, who is best girl (fite me). But you know... it's not like I really need them, and as a mostly f2p player I've already kind of accepted that I won't never be able to catch'em all as if they were pokemons; so I just try to get what I need the most :leecher:

10 minutes ago, Thyndd said:

I mean if you don't mind feeling bad for being useless, you only really need 30k hp and have a proper understanding of the raid to not mess up (or rather, in order to know what you did wrong when you inevitably mess up) :makina:

And then ULB Opus needs gold bars/hollow keys... yep, lets just forget about it.

30 minutes ago, Thyndd said:

Lecia, who is best girl (fite me)

*hides behind his ringed girls*

akR8S4zm.png