Granblue Fantasy [English Language]

Maxel

1 hour ago, SakashimA said:

@Kosakyun Hello  :Chocola: Nice to see you again. Are you just visiting? Or you gonna stay for a while?

Impressive display, I'd say. As always, I cower in fear/awe before you. :notlikemiya:

I'll be here for a while I think. My biggest problem in the past was adjusting to the kind of rhythm a forum has because I'm more used to instant messenger apps, which led to me being preoccupied with this for most of the day. But now I'm kinda just chilling.

Going back to the topic, you've been making good progress yourself! Don't worry! I'm sure you're even farther now.

Good luck with GW btw. Hopefully we all place well. :yuzuXD:

• 1 year later...

\o/ YAY :vanilla: YAY \o/ Our lovely Granblue Fantasy reached his 10th anniversary \o/ YAY :vanilla: YAY \o/

For people like me that started when the official english translation began, that means almost 8 year into Granblue YAY.

Since I'm a non-active member on a non-active topic post, forgive me. BUT this type of milestone is worth a mention.

jYtarvkm.png

Happy Granbluing skyfarers. \o/ :niocry: \o/