Wasted 58 pulls into almost void

Vampy-chan saved my day

But was to late for my heart

Still hurts

And now I have less tickets for Summer

At least the 300 needed are untouched

What a sad day

Still depressed [TotallyCrushed.Vyrn]

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope you at least get her before the year ends. Trust me when I say it hurts when you know you'll never get the girl you wanted.

17 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope you at least get her before the year ends. Trust me when I say it hurts when you know you'll never get the girl you wanted.

Knowing Cygames, we will get her... before Water GW :vinty:

At least, she could come with Summer Legfest Please no Cygames. I don't wanna wait two months(but I will nevertheless)

35 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

It's already too late for me. Not pulling Andira is part of the reason I stopped playing, so I doubt I'll be trying to get the new girl, as adorable as she is.

Crap, seems like I've stepped on a landmine. Sorry  :michiru:

• 4 weeks later...

Sparked Mahira. Finally. Still crying inside :komari:

DgsoSYgm.png

Isn't she too cute? :illya:

And this is my great draw results (Warning: contain salt):

Spoiler

SSR Chara: Forte, Lecia, Lucio, Melissabelle, Sara, Siegfried, Sophia, Strum, 3x Yggdrasil, Yodarha, Yuisis, Zeta(Dark)

SSR Summon: Aphrodite, Alexiel, Bonito, Garula, Lucifer, Neptune, Shiva, Zephyrus

Worthful SR: Laguna, Sutera, 2x Dark Carbuncle, Earth Buncle, Water Buncle

Bonus: Zeta(Fire) from SSR character ticket

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Burned my 2nd spark into Valentine's Bait Gacha, which had some... rather disappointing results...

With a unimpressive total of 8 SSR, I got (in order):

1. Zephyrus (Why no Agni again?)
  2. Gold Moon (Albert)
  3. Yuel (Water, very happy)
  4. Orchid (She was my spark target)
  5. Amira (Good demon girl)
  6. Another Moon (Heles)
  7. Lennah (Noto Mamiko worth)
  8. Baotorda (A man of culture)

As for my spark, I choose her, the Totally Not Broken Zooey.

• 3 weeks later...

Just started playing this game (currently on chapter 5) and I'm liking it so far. The story's decent (even if it is basically JRPG Star Wars; especially with the recently introduced big bad being a black knight :makina:) and the combat's not too complex. Plus unlike FGO, I don't have any preseries investments in any of the gacha characters so whatever I summon comes without any frustration :D.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, now that I've played more of Granblue I can say the story certainly has picked up (about the point where they introduced Vira...might explain why she's a doujin-err...fan favorite :makina:), the humanization of the Black Knight has been really good so far and wow I was not expecting to get this attached to Drang and Sturm. Also been enjoying the side story/event storylines: for example, the three Robomi stories have been consistently entertaining (though I think the recent one felt a little rushed at points) and Why is the Sky Blue 2 did a good job bringing me in and getting me invested even though I didn't play the first part

2 hours ago, BookwormOtaku said:

Okay, now that I've played more of Granblue I can say the story certainly has picked up (about the point where they introduced Vira...might explain why she's a doujin-err...fan favorite :makina:), the humanization of the Black Knight has been really good so far and wow I was not expecting to get this attached to Drang and Sturm. Also been enjoying the side story/event storylines: for example, the three Robomi stories have been consistently entertaining (though I think the recent one felt a little rushed at points) and Why is the Sky Blue 2 did a good job bringing me in and getting me invested even though I didn't play the first part

The story gets better? I only read up to chapter 5 before I got completely bored with it, but my impression was that the story content was there for the sake of it being there (which feels pretty standard for mobile rpgs), and that the writers didn't care about it that much. Once I got to a certain point, I just completely skipped through all of it.

But if you're saying otherwise, I may just give it another chance. That said, it may be a while before I pick it back up; still recovering from GW trauma. :vinty:

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

The story gets better? I only read up to chapter 5 before I got completely bored with it, but my impression was that the story content was there for the sake of it being there (which feels pretty standard for mobile rpgs), and that the writers didn't care about it that much. Once I got to a certain point, I just completely skipped through all of it.

But if you're saying otherwise, I may just give it another chance. That said, it may be a while before I pick it back up; still recovering from GW trauma. :vinty:

The part where it starts to pick up is the arc that starts with chapter 17, said arc isn't phenomenal but it is a step up from the previous ones, the arc that starts at chapter 21 is where it starts getting good. Where I'm at right now is chapter 49, where I'm taking a break to enjoy the current event (and possibly the upcoming Detective Conan crossover event whenever it starts...however the hell that's going to work storywise :michiru:)

The Detective Conan crossover event started today and finally had time to play the prologue (could have played it on the sly at work, but I wanted to hear the voice acting). It's at least being creative in an enjoyable way when it comes to establishing why the crossover is happening. The only thing is it's also a reminder of how far behind I am on Detective Conan since I have absolutely no idea who this Amuro Toru character is outside of what the brief description the game just gave me

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So for the last couple weeks I was juggling between FGO and GBF, looking for the right gacha game for me. I've found myself getting more and more drawn to the incredible complexity of GBF. It's almost like a freaking MMO. Hard to believe it's a mobile game :michiru:

I love the art style, the soundtrack, and the fact that it's fully voice acted. Like wow. Perhaps the animations are not as flashy as those of FGO, but they definitely get the job done. 

If I had to tell something I don't like that would be the fact that there don't seem yo be any coop or raids suited to my level. All I can do for the time being is leeching and standing there like an idiot while people OTK the boss :leecher: that feels bad, man. 

Anyway, if someone wants to add me: 23050943

2 hours ago, Thyndd said:

If I had to tell something I don't like that would be the fact that there don't seem yo be any coop or raids suited to my level. All I can do for the time being is leeching and standing there like an idiot while people OTK the boss :leecher: that feels bad, man. 

Don't worry, because even R200+ people leech raids. It's just time efficient.