Baku Ane Help

Just now, Duyy said:

If you still need clarifying on what the problem is, It says that a certain file cannot be read and it might be due to how you installed the game.

It definitely installed correctly every single time I've installed it. I have no idea why it would be saying that.

2 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

It definitely installed correctly every single time I've installed it. I have no idea why it would be saying that.

Hmmm, well in any case, the main problem lies with the game being unable to open a .vrm file.

So I took a quick search around and this is what I found: http://filext.com/file-extension/VRM

google " errors loading baku ane" ......and search a site that starts with "www.only******** " ......i couldn't write the full site cause it's a downoading site but there has a discussion on this problem but couldn't find out what r they saying cause it's in different language.....it's worth a try...

I think I tried this once and Baku Ane was one of those super odd balls that required you to not only change the region setting to Japanese but also the language format.

Here's a link to an old Fuwa thread for this issue: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/3585-baku-ane-crashing/

Have a look at the last post. The issue was about a crash, so I'm not sure if it's the same problem. Should be worth a try at least.

But I think it also worked by just using Microsoft AppLocale instead of a change of the region settings.