Koisuru Natsu Help!

Leoverick

Try using GeDoSaTo to run the game at a lower resolution by downscaling. (http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?page_id=582)

After installing GeDoSaTo, add a User Whitelist entry for the game. It should look something like:

AdvHD || koirizo

Some options also need to be changed in Edit Settings. Do not copy and paste them into the settings editor; you should find the labels and change them manually.

presentWidth 1024
presentHeight 576

forcePresentRes true

10 hours ago, binaryfail said:

Try using GeDoSaTo to run the game at a lower resolution by downscaling. (http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?page_id=582)

After installing GeDoSaTo, add a User Whitelist entry for the game. It should look something like:

AdvHD || koirizo

Some options also need to be changed in Edit Settings. Do not copy and paste them into the settings editor; you should find the labels and change them manually.

presentWidth 1024
presentHeight 576

forcePresentRes true

I'm going to try it to my notebook now. I'll report to you later of what's the result.

Umm, I tried to use GeDoSato and what I got was a pop up message as:

pop up title: AdvHD.exe - Bad Image

"C:/GeDoSaTo/shim64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

Actually I tried gedosato both in Koisuru and If my heart had wings(both pulltop games and both require 1280x720 resolution); both of them didn't work but when I completely deleted the gedosato and tried playing them the only game that worked was If my heart had wings but there is some kind of mouse issue where I tried pointing my mouse on the start button but it just wont be click and I tried closing it with Alt+F4 then I had to maneuver the mouse pointer little bit to the south east part of the screen for it to highlight the button "No", same with the button "Yes".

2 hours ago, Leoverick said:

Actually I tried gedosato both in Koisuru and If my heart had wings(both pulltop games and both require 1280x720 resolution); both of them didn't work but when I completely deleted the gedosato and tried playing them the only game that worked was If my heart had wings but there is some kind of mouse issue where I tried pointing my mouse on the start button but it just wont be click and I tried closing it with Alt+F4 then I had to maneuver the mouse pointer little bit to the south east part of the screen for it to highlight the button "No", same with the button "Yes".

Did you try changing your screen resolution via registry? Forcing a game to downscale is bad as it can cause some graphic artifacts (imo) , changing the screen resolution is less error-prone since it doesnt "force" the game.

On 4/11/2016 at 11:33 PM, chaosfirebit said:

Did you try changing your screen resolution via registry? Forcing a game to downscale is bad as it can cause some graphic artifacts (imo) , changing the screen resolution is less error-prone since it doesnt "force" the game.

Thanks for this info, it just widens the horizons I have knowledge for, but not for my notebook; Because when I tried It the only resolution given was 1024x600(previous), and 1024x768(after the regedit configuration).Still far from 1280x720 I'm looking for.Maybe It's just my notebook being stubborn to stay in 1024 hehehe.

But overall its a thumbs up! Even gave me the slightest of hopes and shame in the end because of my notebook.But in exchange you gave me valuable information that can be used in the nearby future!

Thank you so much!