If My Heart Had Wings(I know, I'm a little slow with VNs)

TheGuy21

Best Route?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best route for you guys? Mine is Kotori's. Barely winning ahead of Amane by SLIGHTLY. I could be wrong though since I haven't done Ageha, Asa, and Yoru(starting with Ageha now).

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay so...I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IMHHW. Ugh. And I thought Koisuru Natsu was great! Seems I haven't had enough of Pulltop lately. Pulltop is like...idk...for me the definition of the perfect Visual Novel gaming company. The UI is clean, the art is very nice, the music(omg) is sublime, and just overall topnotch! So as the poll suggests, who's your fave route? Please, don't spoil some major things.

I loved how the ending of Kotori's was, it was just so satisfying at the end! So much so with Amane as well, the part where she became kinda of like the narrator and the text was different and just, ugh, it was all perfect....HOT DAMN! Amazing stuff. But I enjoyed Kotori's route more because there we could see the progression of basically everything. Though in Amane's route, it shed more light on Isuka, Tatsuya, and Tobioka. Who knows what else is waiting for me in Ageha's, Asa's, and Yoru's route! What's more...the "epilogue", the Sweet Love of each route! I can't wait for it!(still looking for a patch cause it's all symbols)

Anyway, I've rambled long enough. By now you must realize how much this VN has touched my life, or for that matter...how much VNs touch my life. So, why did you choose that route? Why did you like the girl you choose more than the others?

P.S. Please don't spoil any major things in Ageha's, Asa's, and Yoru's route since I'm currently in the process of doing it. ALSO in the Sweet Love routes.

I hated every moment of it.

They should learn how to draw. Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o already had a little better art but oh how much I hate the art in Konosora. (Maybe my hatemail got through.) Even all the characters annoyed me and this comes from a guy who always loves the shitty characters that everyone hates. :salt: 

This is a real tough one for me. I love Amane's route so much, I want to vote for it, but I just have to vote for Kotori's. It's the best one, can't deny it :wafuu: 

I think I enjoyed Amane's route a little more though. That lovable airhead is so damn cute. :sacchan:

(Kanako best girl though :illya: )

Ageha was the best grill, it's just a shame Moenovel butchered her route </3

I actually didn't enjoy Kotori's route that much. She was fine as a character, but I found her route to be the most... bland? It wasn't bad per se, but I felt like it paled in comparison to the rest, but maybe it's just because I didn't create a sweet spot for Kotori.

15 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

I hated every moment of it.

They should learn how to draw. Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o already had a little better art but oh how much I hate the art in Konosora. (Maybe my hatemail got through.) Even all the characters annoyed me and this comes from a guy who always loves the shitty characters that everyone hates. :salt: 

Whoa there partner. It's not that it sucks or anything, but I kinda do agree that they did screw up with the CGI scenes since it really didn't fit the VN experience. But...hey man, I ain't sayin' bad stuff about what you like so just respect what other people like. Don't generalize as well. If you hate it they say that you hate it, don't bring other people in it.

Also, if you "hated every moment of it" why'd you even play it? Tsk tsk man.

15 hours ago, Dergonu said:

This is a real tough one for me. I love Amane's route so much, I want to vote for it, but I just have to vote for Kotori's. It's the best one, can't deny it :wafuu: 

I think I enjoyed Amane's route a little more though. That lovable airhead is so damn cute. :sacchan:

(Kanako best girl though :illya: )

UGH! Finally someone gets it! Ifkr! Amane's innocence is just soooooo kawaiiiii! Kotori's was amazing in a number of different ways more than Amane. It's just that...Amane's personality is slightly better than Kotori's.

AHAHAHAHA KANAKO~~ XD the "underwear girl" I wish there was a route for her also Akagi.

9 hours ago, Mugi said:

Yeah, I also think Amane had the best route. Didn't think the VN itself was nearly as bad as so many make it out to be, but that's just me. Still hoping the FD gets translated..

Hahaha well Kotori was the best route for me. But hey, that lovable airhead is what's best. Sure, well, everything is opinionated in this world, what's great for me might not be as great for other people. And vice versa. Something most people are too dense to understand.

FD?

14 hours ago, Zidan209 said:

I actually did not finish any route yet, but i m going for Ageha.

Ohhhh~~ Well, as mentioned by me before...Ageha's route is the most "ecchi" I believe. Also, to get Amane's route, you need to finish Kotori's. There's a walkthrough here in fuwanovel.

15 hours ago, Tyrael said:

Amane is best girl for sure

how does one even combine the airhead and genius tags

Nyahahahaha~~!! True dat. A genuine beauty without even trying! XD

Nico Nico Nii~~

13 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Amane's route's themes and events clicked with me the most

She's also an adorable airhead with a voluptous physique

I'm sticking with Amane til the bitter end

Ohhhhh~~ So many are rooting for Amane and Kotori. As of now, it's a tie between the two! Who will win, I wonder.

UGH. I KNOW RIGHT?! ADORABLE!! Well, if you're sticking with her 'till the end, she's never leaving your side hahaha just cook and cook for her and, uhm....you know...do it with her....EVERYDAY since she does want it XD

14 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

Ageha was the best grill, it's just a shame Moenovel butchered her route </3

I actually didn't enjoy Kotori's route that much. She was fine as a character, but I found her route to be the most... bland? It wasn't bad per se, but I felt like it paled in comparison to the rest, but maybe it's just because I didn't create a sweet spot for Kotori.

Hmmmm...still doing her route. Why? What happened? How did they "butcher" it? Do you have the uncensored ver or the censored one?

Ah yes, at first it was like that. But in the end, it worked out pretty well. I like her route so much cause there you could see a part of Isuka and also Kotori's development not just as a girl, but as herself. You come to love her despite her attitude because deep inside, she's basically a mega Tsundere. Which I so adore. I also like how the progression of feeling between Aoi and Kotori are, it's just super sweet compared to the others since Kotori was basically spoiled the whole time which was adorable.

14 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Really, really tough call between Kotori and Amane route. I end up leaning towards Amane, and probably just because I like her better, for basically the reasons Tyrael said.

But Ageha is best girl, no question. Give me the takes-no-nonsense exceptionally capable deredere redhead, please. All my fetishes.

Ahahahaha! Another point to our Mochizuiki-senpai. Well, it's really is a close battle between Kotori and Amane most of the time. But I for one must say this: if we want to measure the route in terms of cuteness...I'd go Asa all the way.

UGH~!! SO TRUE. So, and Ageha here, eh? Nice. Well, we all have our own preferences. I'm just happy there are a lot of people who enjoyed the visual novel so much like me. It was a hell of a lot longer than the Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort. But better and more romantic.

2 hours ago, TheGuy21 said:

UGH! Finally someone gets it! Ifkr! Amane's innocence is just soooooo kawaiiiii! Kotori's was amazing in a number of different ways more than Amane. It's just that...Amane's personality is slightly better than Kotori's.

AHAHAHAHA KANAKO~~ XD the "underwear girl" I wish there was a route for her also Akagi.

Kanako does have a route in the Flight Diary fandisc, (and its  great :miyako: ) Sadly its untranslated. 

The student council president is also getting a route, though I think its psvita exclusive, which sucks. 

Jesus Christ, dude.  If you have something else to say, edit your most recent post and put it in there.  There's no need to octuple post  :ryuusui:

2 hours ago, TheGuy21 said:

Whoa there partner. It's not that it sucks or anything, but I kinda do agree that they did screw up with the CGI scenes since it really didn't fit the VN experience. But...hey man, I ain't sayin' bad stuff about what you like so just respect what other people like. Don't generalize as well. If you hate it they say that you hate it, don't bring other people in it.

Also, if you "hated every moment of it" why'd you even play it? Tsk tsk man.

?  You're asking peoples' opinions on the game.  You can't just ignore one because it's not one you agree with.  If you wanted a circlejerk about how good it was, you should have said so in the first place.  The fact that other people like it is irrelevant to Kiriririri's opinion about it.

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Kanako does have a route in the Flight Diary fandisc, (and its  great :miyako: ) Sadly its untranslated. 

The student council president is also getting a route, though I think its psvita exclusive, which sucks. 

wait...THERE'S IMHHW FOR MY BELOVED VITA!?!?!?!!!!

4 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Jesus Christ, dude.  If you have something else to say, edit your most recent post and put it in there.  There's no need to octuple post  :ryuusui:

?  You're asking peoples' opinions on the game.  You can't just ignore one because it's not one you agree with.  If you wanted a circlejerk about how good it was, you should have said so in the first place.  The fact that other people like it is irrelevant to Kiriririri's opinion about it.

Right. Terribly sorry.

2 minutes ago, TheGuy21 said:

wait...THERE'S IMHHW FOR MY BELOVED VITA!?!?!?!!!!

Yeah its a PSvita port.

https://vndb.org/r31361

By the way, Like Zeno said, don't post twice in a row. Instead, put it into one post. :P You can go back and edit a post to place the new reply in there if you want to add something.

Just now, Dergonu said:

Yeah its a PSvita port.

By the way, Like Zeno said, don't post twice in a row. Instead, put it into one post. :P You can go back and edit a post to place the new reply in there if you want to add something.

AWESOME!!

Yeah, about that. I didn't do that. I mean, I'm sure I didn't. I quoted every one individually. Tbh, before I logged off earlier, it was all neat, the next thing I know...Zeno was telling me to post is separately and I was like ._. then I checked my quotes, and BOOM! All into one. I swear, I swear on my life, I did not want to look like that.

1 minute ago, TheGuy21 said:

AWESOME!!

Yeah, about that. I didn't do that. I mean, I'm sure I didn't. I quoted every one individually. Tbh, before I logged off earlier, it was all neat, the next thing I know...Zeno was telling me to post is separately and I was like ._. then I checked my quotes, and BOOM! All into one. I swear, I swear on my life, I did not want to look like that.

No, uh, that's what I mean. You should put it all into ONE post, not several.

The reason it changed was because Zeno edited your post for you. You can use the multi quote option to quote several people at a time and reply in one post.

Keep it all in one post, like this.

4 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yeah its a PSvita port.

And keep it going down, so you don't spam the thread.

I-I still don't know what or how to do it. I'm a regular but I don't make topics much...I just read and comment on other people's posts. Plus...I made a topic before and it was like super long with everyone quoting each other...so I thought that wouldn't be a problem if that happened again...gomen..

5 minutes ago, TheGuy21 said:

I-I still don't know what or how to do it. I'm a regular but I don't make topics much...I just read and comment on other people's posts. Plus...I made a topic before and it was like super long with everyone quoting each other...so I thought that wouldn't be a problem if that happened again...gomen..

Kinda taking this off track now, but I'll show you so you know how to do this in the future. No harm done.

So first of, you can quote everyone you want to reply to in one comment. Just quote, write a message, quote someone else, write a message and so on. Multiqoute will let you qoute all of them at once, then write one message under.

But if you want to edit your comment to add a new reply, without double posting like you did above, click this button:

Spoiler

xhcX67I.png

Then you can put in the new information like here, and hit save:

Spoiler

8NDGWl3.png

7 hours ago, TheGuy21 said:

Hmmmm...still doing her route. Why? What happened? How did they "butcher" it? Do you have the uncensored ver or the censored one?

In the English version her route was heavily censored, to the point where they had to rewrite the story, and so the route makes no sense after a while.

You'll actually get completely lost and not know what's happening in the English version, and it's a shame because Ageha is such a fun character.

1 hour ago, Nosebleed said:

In the English version her route was heavily censored, to the point where they had to rewrite the story, and so the route makes no sense after a while.

You'll actually get completely lost and not know what's happening in the English version, and it's a shame because Ageha is such a fun character.

I fetched a restoration patch, but does it only restore CGs? I don t really know because i play it still the first time. Normal english version, but patched. Well seems like i ll have to deal with it, and give up on Ageha

Just now, Zidan209 said:

I fetched a restoration patch, but does it only restore CGs? I don t really know because i play it still the first time. Normal english version, but patched. Well seems like i ll have to deal with it, and give up on Ageha

Well, it says it only fixes the H-scenes being removed, there's a second patch coming to fix Ageha's route tho. You should talk to Nosebleed about it. But so far, I'm enjoying her route. I'll just have to make do.