VN Reading Club - April 2016 (Imouto Paradise!)

Kosakyun

April 2016 Waifu Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is best imouto?

• Aya
    • Hiyori
    • Koharu
    • Michika
    • Rio

This poll is closed to new votes

Voting has officially closed. 

April is our nukige month! To get an idea of what transpired in the voting period, refer to this spoiler:

Spoiler

Hello once again. I've risen from the dead seven days after the start of April.

It's already pretty late. Sorry 'bout that. I've been very busy.

This was supposed to have been released around April 1, but we didn't because I'm a lazy person. :mare:

To raise hell once more, we designated April as the 'nukige month'! Since the team formed, we've been thinking about what month to center on playing English nukiges. If not nukiges, at least eroges big on sex. This is to pretty much troll everyone who wants a plot-heavy visual novel every month in the club. :sachi: What better month to choose as a candidate than the month known for April Fools? So yeah. We're actually going to do this. I'm probably going to be breaking a few rules here and there due to the nature of the month, but I'll just edit it as the mods warn me along the way.

For this month, a total of 32 votes were tallied. It wasn't a close battle at all. Damn it, imoutos. :vinty:

So, without further ado, the VN of this month!

vKYo2jo.jpg

Imouto Paradise!

(13 votes, 40.63%)

Changed the photo for all of you guys. Have fun playing your crappy imouto nukige.

VNDB

Synopsis:

It’s summer vacation and your parents are heading overseas for work, leaving you with your 5 little sisters: typical lovestruck imouto Aya, modern tsundere Rio, timid and shy Hiyori, lively and perverted Koharu, and the bookworm Michika who's a lovable Sadist. With no distractions and ecchi happenings one after the other, how far will you go with them?

The other candidates for this month were:

Spoiler

22549.jpg

Beat Blades Haruka

(8 votes, 25%)

All right, baby. Muh gameplay nukige.

VNDB

Synopsis:

Spoiler

Evil ninja have invaded Japan to try and conquer it with their devant ideals and revive the ancient creature that grants them power! And the only way to stop them–is to get it on with your own group of ninja!

Takamaru was living an ordinary life, looking for love. Despite the valliant efforts of his landlord’s daughter, Narika, to get in the way, one day Takamaru falls for a girl named Haruka at first sight.

That very evening, Takamaru and Narika are attacked by a mysterious group of ninja only to be saved by none other than Haruka clad in kunoichi gear. In an even more shocking turn of events, Haruka declares Takamaru her master and asks him to have sex with her! 

It turns out that Takamaru is the heir to a clan of heroic ninja known as the Crescent Moons and as such he has the ability to provide a supernatural energy called Sex Power (SP) through sexual activity.

Thanks to Takamaru’s generous “assistance”, Haruka manages to fight off the ninja, but this is only the beginning of their long and arduous battle…

1yyjvgk.jpg

Eroge! ~Sex and Games Make Sexy Games~

(6 votes, 18.75%)

A long eroge about making eroges. It obviously has a lot of hands-on tutorials. :^)

VNDB

Synopsis:

Spoiler

The player takes the role of Mochizuki Tomoya, a guy that lives on his own with only a day job at a convenience store keeping him afloat. While he really likes eroge, he can't draw, isn't much of a writer or composer, and doesn't know much about business. Still, his dream is to get a job at an eroge studio in hopes of creating what he loves, eroge.

Tomoya's luck takes a turn for the better when he sees a help wanted ad for the local studio Flower, and after a meeting with the company president (who to his surprise looks like an elementary school kid), manages to get a job as administrator of the company's website. Tomoya's glee at being part of the eroge industry is short-lived, as he soon learns that Flower is on the chopping block due to their first title being a massive failure.

After playing through Flower's first title, Tomoya realizes that his co-workers don't know anything about eroge, lacking the insight and understanding needed to make a good game. After some nudging from the president of Flower's parent company and some soul searching of his own, our protagonist takes it upon himself to save Flower by teaching the four girls on staff the ins and outs of what makes an eroge good. The story thus focuses on Tomoya's role as a psuedo-consultant while getting to know the four heroines of the story as the player is given an interesting look at the world of eroge development.

kdesPVg.gif

Reading Threesome

(4 votes, 12.5%)

The first time we've ever included three visual novels in one choice. It's because they're all fairly short. Compared to Haruka and Eroge, you'll probably finish one of the three faster. In fact, it's kind of guaranteed. Unless you can't play nukiges without stopping. :holo: You have the choice of reading only one of them or all of them. Have fun. 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Sweet Scent in Summer: The Naughty Girl and Her Ripe Scent

VNDB

Synopsis:

Spoiler

In Natsuiro Mikan, join Kouhei on his journey to recover his memories. As he travels to his hometown in search of his missing memories, he finds it deserted save for a lone young girl. Enticed by each other’s presence, the two begin to enjoy their hot and sultry summer full of new experiences and the sweet sweat of intermingling bodies.

23923.jpg

The Menagerie

VNDB

Synopsis:

Spoiler

In the desert city of Alabast, there exists a massive structure referred to as ‘The Sail’, which separates the nobles from the lowly commoners. In this ivory tower however, there are secrets the nobles keep even from each other. Deep below The Sail, there exists a collection of sorts called ‘The Menagerie’. Obsessed by novelty, the elves of Alabast even go as far as to collect exotic artifacts, creatures and even other peoples from across the world. Here there is nothing and no one on display without a price.

The Menagerie is a new visual novel from Lupiesoft and features multiple character routes, adult content, monster girls and more!

95AqnAs51P-6.png

Hypno-Training My Mother and Sister

VNDB

Synopsis:

Spoiler

Minoru sat on his couch at home, his mother and sister at his feet, licking his dick... His mother Chikako sucked the tip while his sister Saki clumsily licked the shaft as if completely inexperienced...

There they were, Minoru's mother and sister, servicing him, against their will.

Even Saki, who loathed her older brother, who resisted with all her heart, couldn't stop her body from obeying her brother's orders after he had cast his hypnosis on her.

Minoru couldn't hide his surprise and excitement at the effect of his hypnotism, as he hadn't really thought his orders would be carried out so faithfully.

His mother and sister even started playing with their own pussies, obeying Minoru's order to masturbate. And Minoru's orders bound them tighter, their hearts swaying with pleasure...

e0b4a8507a00f009b6743237da8183ae.jpg

Starless

(1 vote, 3.13%)

Classic. Couldn't have one without this, huh.

VNDB

Synopsis:

Spoiler

Protagonist Sawatari Yukito was looking for a summer part time job, when by chance he came across an advertisement in a job search magazine for a position with really nice wages. Upon quickly contacting the employer and learning that the position had yet to be filled, he applied without delay. The job was as a live-in servant at a mansion.
His first day of work arrived. Upon arrival at the mansion deep in the mountains he was surprised by the size of the grounds and the palatial building itself… appropriate for the richest of the rich. The mansion’s beautiful mistress and her equally beautiful daughters came out to meet him. However, within that day his expectations turned to bewilderment and then despair.

By the time he learned the reason behind the high wages he was being offered for a simple handyman’s job, it was too late… The work that awaited him was that of a “handyman” in name only. He joined several other servants at the beck and call of the mansion’s mistress, tasked with pleasing every perverted whim of her odd family.
Servants both male and female were unable to escape the mansion, forced to continually take part the unending bizarre play of the family’s mad escapades. Will Yukito ever be able to escape the mansion alive, or….?! 

Discussion starts around April 17, since Imouto Paradise is pretty short. You could finish it in a day, if you wanted to.

Have fun thinking about subjects related to it for discussion! May the banhammer be away from us.

Spoiler

Also, a very happy Birthday to Roach! Congrats on getting one year closer to decomposing back to the Earth. :miyako:

Beat Blades Haruka, because I was gonna read it next.  None of the others really interest me besides Imouto Paradise.

8 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Imouto paradise please! :pyaa:

Because, I'm already reading that, so if the club picks it, I can actually participate for once :makina:

Why didn't you vote for BBH?!

W0M5Zchs_400x400.png

1 minute ago, Zenophilious said:

Beat Blades Haruka, because I was gonna read it next.  None of the others really interest me besides Imouto Paradise.

Why didn't you vote for BBH?!

W0M5Zchs_400x400.png

B-Because I already played it non stop for a week and then made a review :komari:

I'll replay it if it's picked though, because it's glorious :makina:

I voted for that timeless classic, ImoPara.

I already spent way too much time on BBH a month ago. It was really just the gameplay that kept me at it. If it does get voted in, I'll join the discussion, but I don't intend to play it anymore.

Regarding the theme: somehow I didn't see this coming, but I guess I'm not mad about it. I'll just keep reading plot-heavy stuff on my own time. But I do have to admit being a little bit worried about the discussion thread...

9 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Regarding the theme: somehow I didn't see this coming, but I guess I'm not mad about it. I'll just keep reading plot-heavy stuff on my own time. But I do have to admit being a little bit worried about the discussion thread...

I am kinda curious as to how the discussion would go as well.

It could go either really dumb or... dumb. I guess the main topic of discussion in this case would be the H-scenes themselves, since they're the main point of the games. But for those games where a semblance of plot actually exists, discussion might become a little less focused on just the H-scenes. Just maybe.

Whatever gets picked, I'm curious about what you'll be contributing to the discussion.

Sad life, man.

If ImoPara actually wins, I can finally participate again since it's a pretty light load.

Cheers, lads. Now I wonder what I'll talk about when we're discussing it already. :sachi:

Spoiler

Probably the very meaningful scenes depicting sibling interaction between our main characters. After all, sibling must stay close together, you know? You'll be depending on each other in the future, after all. That includes a lot of problems. Money, love, motivation, happiness and being relieved from daily sexual frustration are just some of the many benefits of being close to your siblings.

Can't wait to talk about it with you people.

I'm late, but yeah.

As you can see from the poll, Imouto Paradise won!

Discussion will begin after five days or so, I guess. It's pretty short. Bring up whatever you want to talk about, so as long as it fits the community standards. 

Have fun, and do your best discussing the VN while avoiding the banhammer!

Since I'd already finished one route from Imopara, might as well post my thought here. I'm sorry if I post here too early 5 days, and also if my post contain some NSFW here (I didn't know if it's safe to post text, but I knew that we should not post NSFW Image here).

The first route that I finished today was Koharu. For the character Koharu was quite big eater (She likes meat) and quite skilled in tennis (Oh by the way if some of you wonder who is the girl with tennis cloth it was Koharu). As for the seiyuu, it was Yukito Saori (Or if we go with her real name Fukada Ai) who voiced Beethoven in Eiyuu Senki and Asa in Konosora. And she was also like to tease MC aka her Onii in term of sexual (By the way MC name was changeable, since the spoken character only called MC with word variation for big brother. And Koharu called MC onii).

For sex scene, her scene was involved outdoor sex (In train, park, and the backyard of MC house) and also she did foot job when all of the imouto with MC gather (Koharu proved us that she managed to open MC pant with her feet at amazing precision, and keep in mind that MC and Koharu was sit on opposite side of the table). In term of scene number between heroine, she was had the least amount, counting at 11 scenes. Since this is nukige, the story was quite standard here so I couldn't tell more other than MC here was quite bland and had pervert mind (Standard nukige MC trait, I think).

The interface was the same as Princess Evangile, and here we had unique feature such as how much click left until ejaculation and animated sex scene (Only one in Koharu though and maybe each heroine only had one. And the animation was far far far better than ZYX games animated sex scene). I think that's all I could tell for Koharu route, and for the next route I'd choose Hiyori. Maybe I'll write about Hiyori here later.

PS - Already play some part of Hiyori route, and it's involving peeing as her first scene (Not sex though, although back in Koharu the scene was masturbate together).

Edited by littleshogun