Campus Notes - forget me not

InvertMouse

ss_ba965a5a12dd96e321f3b7d6c8cdce1d2ec4c

Looks like this just came out on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/435360

I don't actually know anything about the title. Seems like a fairly quiet release. It's been on my wishlist for a while, though. I stalked the community board for this game, and I hear there are other parts of this VN available. Does anyone know the details? Is it a standalone story, or do I need to read something else first?

Thanks!

As far as I can tell it looks standalone - it's a translation project. The publisher only has a few other titles to their name, Tokyo School Life appearing to be the most recognizable one. They appear to be more otome-oriented, as their other titles (existing and forthcoming) appear to be female-protagonist romance related. But none of them appear to be connected, so I'd think you can get this one without worrying about not having read something else. Actually, they're releasing an otome "Destiny's Princess" simultaneously. The developer also hasn't done anything else with this group or with any other group on Steam available. It does appear that it shares the same starting title "Campus Notes" as some others in the series, but from what I see the story and characters change between each title.

4th Cluster - homepage

You'll need to either be able to read Japanese or have a browser text converter to read it... and the text converter I have is very Engrish.

36 minutes ago, Valmore said:

You'll need to either be able to read Japanese or have a browser text converter to read it... and the text converter I have is very Engrish.

There's an english version of the site: http://4th-cluster.com/en/

It seems like this is their only translated title so far, the other Campus Notes games and the rest are only available in japanese.

Here's the page for the game (the site is a bit broken so it's hard to access it):

http://4th-cluster.com/release/forget-me-not-steam-now-available-en/

1 minute ago, Down said:

There's an english version of the site: http://4th-cluster.com/en/

It seems like this is their only translated title so far, the other Campus Notes games and the rest are only available in japanese.

Here's the page for the game (the site is a bit broken so it's hard to access it):

http://4th-cluster.com/release/forget-me-not-steam-now-available-en/

Oh look, English! :wafuu: Guess I'm so used to my in-browser translator doing the work I've stopped looking for English site links.

Seems interesting enough. Maybe if it does well enough they'd be willing to translate the others later.

Hey guys. I'm a developer of Campus Notes series, 4th cluster. I'm a director, Aomikan.

Thank you for your attention.

I'm sorry to intervene fan-community, but I want to let you know some information, and want to know some information about problems.

On 2016/4/6 at 8:57 PM, Down said:

Sure, that's right.
And more, the rest are distributed as a package, not by downloading. (We've sold them mainly in Comiket in Japan.)

On 2016/4/6 at 0:40 AM, kingdomcome said:

Before I purchase, I was wondering if anyone knows who translated it?

Translated by "Flyhigh Works Co., Ltd.", they are professional translator. (I'll append this information to website! thanks!)

On 2016/4/6 at 8:57 PM, Down said:

the site is a bit broken so it's hard to access it

Could you describe the problem? (Please let me know your device & browser.)
I want to fix it.

Take it easy to contact us (by email, twitter, or steam-community). Thanks.

6 hours ago, 4th cluster said:

I'm sorry to intervene fan-community, but I want to let you know some information, and want to know some information about problems.

No no, we're glad to have you here! :mare:

6 hours ago, 4th cluster said:

Translated by "Flyhigh Works Co., Ltd.", they are professional translator. (I'll append this information to website! thanks!)

Thanks for answering.

I just purchased it now on Steam. Right after I finish Ritsuko's route on Princess Evangile I'll give this a shot and leave my impression.