Favorite VN sprites

Kanbe

2 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

you kid but I unironically love Umineko's originals

Higu originals are shite

Jokes aside, I think both Higurashi, Umineko and Higanbana's sprites fit their games perfectly. It is nice to see Ryukishi's bad drawing with his great writing, since his characters actually show how messed up their personalities are. And let's be honest: Ryukishi's dresses, like the ones of Beatrice, Higanbana, and some others are incredible.

Symphonic Rain's sprites grew on me a lot back when I was playing it, even though I was very unsure of them at first, and now they're probably my favorites. I do love the Inganock sprites as well, though, particularly Gii. My favorites from Symphonic Rain would be pretty much any Fal sprite, and also IIRC Torta's blushing sprite was great.

I think that last one is just a general rule for me, though: blushing is best.

Random SR screenshots from the internet, because I'm not at home and it's not installed here, and even if I were at home I probably wouldn't feel like going through the effort of installing, patching, and getting to a good screenshot anyway...

Spoiler

22-good-advertisement.png?w=500&h=394

31-she-complained-i-slow.png

Edit: Also, Nashetania's got a great point with KonoSora. It's not a unique style, like the two I mentioned, but KonoSora is probably the pinnacle of that very common style. Ageha :wub:

On 4/6/2016 at 5:21 PM, Suzu Fanatic said:

Based on my avatar's name, it should be a clear choice :sachi:

Reveal hidden contents

oVqt7F8.jpg

Too adorable to not include:

469X8vi.png

There are a few others, but I don't have the VNs installed to track down the sprites =/ (there's a rare and beautiful smiling Tohsaka Rin sprite in F/SN, and a few other sprites I can't recall)

What Vn is that ?? I must know!