Looking for horror/creepy cg artist

SyphyChan

Hello! I am working on an otome visual novel game right now. It is a fantasy game with elves and i have a cg artist for all the cutesy fluff stuff lol but there are a few scenes that lean toward the creepy side, also for bad endings there might be some blood. So anyone that is good at doing creepy slightly gorey art I'd really appreciate if you contacted me. It's not going to be super gorey with intestines hang out and stuff, just some blood. And in regards to payment, once i have more to show for my project i plan to run a campaign to fund the project (because i am paying out of pocket and i work at a deli ;-;) anyway i'd really really appreciate if you would be willing to work with me without payment until the campaign and then of course i'd pay for all the previous work and current work etc. But if that's a no go that's not a problem either, id still be able to, just using the money out of pocket ;-; lol anyway, the link to the game info is down below, please let me know if you're interested, oh and make sure you look at the main character on the main page and see if you can get close to the same art style(except all creepy like) i just don't want it to not even look like the same person ya know? Anyway thank you for reading!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37765

2 hours ago, SyphyChan said:

Hello! I am working on an otome visual novel game right now. It is a fantasy game with elves and i have a cg artist for all the cutesy fluff stuff lol but there are a few scenes that lean toward the creepy side, also for bad endings there might be some blood. So anyone that is good at doing creepy slightly gorey art I'd really appreciate if you contacted me. It's not going to be super gorey with intestines hang out and stuff, just some blood. And in regards to payment, once i have more to show for my project i plan to run a campaign to fund the project (because i am paying out of pocket and i work at a deli ;-;) anyway i'd really really appreciate if you would be willing to work with me without payment until the campaign and then of course i'd pay for all the previous work and current work etc. But if that's a no go that's not a problem either, id still be able to, just using the money out of pocket ;-; lol anyway, the link to the game info is down below, please let me know if you're interested, oh and make sure you look at the main character on the main page and see if you can get close to the same art style(except all creepy like) i just don't want it to not even look like the same person ya know? Anyway thank you for reading!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37765

You know.... if you are willing to pay there are a lot of good free lancers that work for peanuts at Guru.