Kindred Spirits - Hour problem

Silvz

So, I've been having problems with Kindred Spirits of the Roof, and I found at the internet that it has to do with the time settings from the computer. The problem is that when I change it, everything else on my computer goes nutz and I have to change it again to fix it, making the game not work.

Does anyone knows how to - 1) change the clock for specific situations, like Aplocale does to the local;

2 - A fix for Kindred Spirits of The Roof that doesn't require the time traveling?

3 - Another suggestion?

Yurirei, the first VN with the solution involving time travel on computer. Well, the first time I managed to get it I couldn't open it, then I saw this comment and something occured to me

Strange, I played this game once then the next day when I tried to open the application was unable and received a message that it couldn’t receive the information files and said it was from a fake site :/

I mean what if he could be able the game because the date was February 27th, not February 28th so he could played it. Then I change the date on my laptop (To February 27th) and it works (Really). And then I posted the solution to reply the one who commented.

Okay, back to topic, since the topic was not the history of Yurirei solution (Although I just want to brag a bit lol), but you asked for another solution, so the solution which wasn't involving time travel was just download the crack (I'll PM you the link, just to be cautious) and follow the steps below

1. Delete “Kindred Spirits.exe”

2. Copy KindredSpirits.exe onto the game directory.

3. The files grpe.xfl and grps.xfl have had their names switched. If their loader ever crashed, the game would be unplayable. You need to:

a) rename grpe.xfl to temp.xfl

b) rename grps.xfl to grpe.xfl

c) rename temp.xfc to grps.xfs

4. Play game from KindredSpirits.exe

Follow those steps about and you shall help Sachi and Megumi building their yuritopia soon. Oh, is your OS was Windows XP by the way (Because I read that the loader wasn't working for XP iirc), and hope this solution once again help.

Edit - If you want to find the crack, just either PM me or search Google 'KindredSpirit.exe downloadani' and click the first link.