Recommend me something that's good and recent

Kanbe

23 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

i have three to recommend. theres Miatetsu

BTW it's maitetsu, not miatetsu, but it's probably not great form to recommend loli straight up to someone you haven't confirmed has such tastes (I was going to put this in much harsher terms but decided against it).

21 minutes ago, ittaku said:

BTW it's maitetsu, not miatetsu, but it's probably not great form to recommend loli straight up to someone you haven't confirmed has such tastes (I was going to put this in much harsher terms but decided against it).

i also recommended one that had to do with capturing a girl and raping her, yet you take issue with the loli one? youre right, i dont know Kanbe's tastes but thats because he/she never stated what they are into and what theyre not into. so i dont know what to recommend that they would love or hate. just suggesting the only recent ones i know about.

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

i also recommended one that had to do with capturing a girl and raping her, yet you take issue with the loli one? youre right, i dont know Kanbe's tastes but thats because he/she never stated what they are into and what theyre not into. so i dont know what to recommend that they would love or hate. just suggesting the only recent ones i know about.

Don't know those other ones but yeah same thing applies. I've only heard of the 1st one thanks to the recent sekai project announcement of an (h free) localisation for it and the controversy surrounding it.

1 minute ago, ittaku said:

Don't know those other ones but yeah same thing applies. I've only heard of the 1st one thanks to the recent sekai project announcement of an (h free) localisation for it and the controversy surrounding it.

no surprise from SP there. i didnt really recommend it because of the lolis but because the sprite animation is really amazing. its something worth experiencing.

1 minute ago, ittaku said:

Well there was no mention of "no lolis!" or anything of the sort in the OP's first post, so why would he not be allowed to suggest it?

The only criteria was "recent and good." That's it. What passes for "good" is completely subjective. You can't go around telling others that their tastes are wrong just because it differs from your own.

6 minutes ago, ittaku said:

I did not did I? All I said was to confirm whether that was to his taste or not so no point getting all high and mighty.

Then why didn't you comment on all the other recommendations after Mitch's? You only commented on the loli VN, not the guro vn, (thats not even THAT new, it came out in 2015.) It seems to me that the loli part of it was the only thing you noticed.

You might not have done it conciously, but that's how your comment looked to me anyways 

42 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Just now, Dergonu said:

Then why didn't you comment on all the other recommendations after Mitch's? You only commented on the loli VN, not the guro vn, (thats not even THAT new, it came out in 2015.) It seems to me that the loli part of it was the only thing you noticed.

You might not have done it conciously, but that's how your comment looked to me anyways 

Perhaps I should quote myself then? You seem to be the one taking offence unnecessarily.

12 minutes ago, ittaku said:

6 minutes ago, ittaku said:

I did not did I? All I said was to confirm whether that was to his taste or not.

nothing against the op but thats really their job. im not gonna ask him a billion questions on what he likes and doesnt like. just him/her asking "recommend me something" is open grounds to get recommended anything.

I'd have been upset if I had made an innocent request for recent things that were good, only to have things recommended that are illegal in my part of the world. I'll just back away quietly now shall I since I'm clearly somehow "wrong"...

Just now, ittaku said:

I'd have been upset if I had made an innocent request for recent things that were good, only to have things recommended that are illegal in my part of the world. I'll just back away quietly now shall I since I'm clearly somehow "wrong"...

again, i dont know what he/she likes, doesnt like, where he/she from or what is illegal to them. besides, its not like im demanding him/her to read what i recommended. they can just go "nah. not into it".