• Nicola Cepheus
    • Mera Azusa
    • Inamura Rio
    • Elina Olegovna Owen
  2. 2. Best route?

• Miu's route
    • Rio's route
    • Azusa's route
    • Super duper secret bonus route (Nicola's route)
    • Elina's route

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd just played some part of Osanajimi wa Daitoryu, and after I heard Qoo voice I think this time Ringorin use the same range as Qoo for voicing Sayo here. As for the progress of the patch, I kind want to know how much the progress is, but hopefully it will be delivered in 1.5 months later (Hey, the promise is 2 months and it's already over half a month). Well, once again looking forward to patch completion. 

I found Draco Riot before it was fully translate (only common at the time I believe). I was not good enough to read it in jp at the time. I think I will give this one another look. I remember loving the common route. Vn. I keep trying to quit but they keep pulling me right in. (lol. Who would want to quit?)

I just remembered; I am sad that there is no Sayo route. 

• 2 weeks later...

I need someone to answer this for me. But they have that anti magic bullets or whatever that kills the vampire virus. 

Spoiler

it turned the doctor back into a human and he lived and anna but she died but she was old

so why could they not shoot Yuuto with that? Or they couldn't develop that into some cure to turn them back into humans? Did I miss something or was this for the plot?

They have cures for the vampire virus for when a patient is newly infected. They tried it on Yuuto, and it didn't work. Yuuto's case mystified the doctors. It later turns out just a little bit into the common route that he's a "vampire devourer," a very special kind of vampire. I haven't actually read any single route to completion yet, though, so I don't really know how or why that actually happened, or if it's ever explained at all.

edit: Okay, so, @Justin579, if you want the answer to your question, you'll have to wait until the full Miu route translation is released. The answer lies within that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally finished Miu's route and holy hell, was it amazing.

Now onto more pressing matters... like... more... writing...

On 30.4.2016 at 11:40 PM, Justin579 said:

I need someone to answer this for me. But they have that anti magic bullets or whatever that kills the vampire virus. 

Reveal hidden contents

it turned the doctor back into a human and he lived and anna but she died but she was old

so why could they not shoot Yuuto with that? Or they couldn't develop that into some cure to turn them back into humans? Did I miss something or was this for the plot?

Spoiler

Basically, Miu's route gives no further explanation to the 'magic-bullets' so all you have working for you is Azusa's route.

So, these bullets kill normal vampires and nullify the lychantrope gene, causing damage to the lychantrope's body as well. The reason why they didn't shoot Yuuto? Well, there's two explanations.

1. There's a chance that the bullet could kill or badly injure him, so they didn't go through with it because of safety reasons.

2. The writer just forgot about it being an option.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pick whichever option you think is better.

• 1 month later...

About menu, actually there's interface patch that translated menu here (It's machine translated though). I'd link it on first page of this thread by the way. Although the translated menu was MT, I think it's quite serviceable imo (It's not like we need some flowerly language for menu translation anyway).

• 5 weeks later...

I noticed while playing (and their doesn't seem to be anyone talking about it), but did anyone else notice that many of the backgrounds have characters from Noble Works and other Yuzusoft games? Is this a common thing for Yuzusoft? I have only played the two, so I wouldn't know. I just thought it was a fun touch. Anyway, Elina best girl.

36 minutes ago, Wag said:

I noticed while playing (and their doesn't seem to be anyone talking about it), but did anyone else notice that many of the backgrounds have characters from Noble Works and other Yuzusoft games? Is this a common thing for Yuzusoft? I have only played the two, so I wouldn't know. I just thought it was a fun touch. Anyway, Elina best girl.

It's a common thing amongst all Yuzusoft titles. Almost every title they make have background characters from earlier titles

• 2 months later...

I just finished the common route but I feel like the setting is somewhat unrealistic. So apparently, vampires are being discriminated against, which is fine and all, but shouldn't only government members or something know about their existence? I didn't see too many government imposed restrictions so I wouldn't get why the vampires feel like they're being discriminated against, since the PUBLIC is unaware of their existence. How is one supposed to tell a vampire from a human, if they didn't know about vampires in the first place? If a vampire went to a real estate agent meant for humans, the realtor has to have knowledge of the vampires if the realtor was to reject the vampire asking for housing (based on their ID and mark or something). If that's the case, this means that quite a number of people would have to be in the know which leads me to the next part.

You'd think that there would be a few vampires who are "rebellious" and start chaos or something and civilians would have noticed and maybe some pictures get taken and it would have gone viral on the Internet with no way for the government to stop it. Moreover, you'd expect some people in the know to leak out this information and from there, to the public. In Tokyo Ghoul (somewhat similar setting), the humans are aware and the government is trying to (rightfully) exterminate them as well. That to me, is a much more realistic setting than the one Dracu-Riot has. Keeping the majority of vampires on an island is just asking for a rebellion.

Basically, this "discrimination" and the fact that there are civilians with no idea that there are vampires are very contradictory in my opinion. Why would the government hire people who would discriminate against vampires if they wanted co-existence in the first place? Otherwise, they would have just exterminated them. Or is the government actually somewhat scared of vampires and don't want to wage war against them? In that case, the discrimination shouldn't be happening anyway.

Sorry if my thoughts aren't organized well; I was just somewhat exasperated at this poor storytelling. Maybe there's a huge backstory about all this and vampires and humans have gone to war before but a peace treaty was signed or something and a worldwide memory wipe occurred thanks to one vampire's power or something. Then maybe all this would make sense.

tl;dr - If there were actually vampires in reality, there's probably zero chance that the setting in this story happens.

Edited by NoiRequiem

2 hours ago, NoiRequiem said:

I just finished the common route but I feel like the setting is somewhat unrealistic. So apparently, vampires are being discriminated against, which is fine and all, but shouldn't only government members or something know about their existence? I didn't see too many government imposed restrictions so I wouldn't get why the vampires feel like they're being discriminated against, since the PUBLIC is unaware of their existence. How is one supposed to tell a vampire from a human, if they didn't know about vampires in the first place? If a vampire went to a real estate agent meant for humans, the realtor has to have knowledge of the vampires if the realtor was to reject the vampire asking for housing (based on their ID and mark or something). If that's the case, this means that quite a number of people would have to be in the know which leads me to the next part.

You'd think that there would be a few vampires who are "rebellious" and start chaos or something and civilians would have noticed and maybe some pictures get taken and it would have gone viral on the Internet with no way for the government to stop it. Moreover, you'd expect some people in the know to leak out this information and from there, to the public. In Tokyo Ghoul (somewhat similar setting), the humans are aware and the government is trying to (rightfully) exterminate them as well. That to me, is a much more realistic setting than the one Dracu-Riot has. Keeping the majority of vampires on an island is just asking for a rebellion.

Basically, this "discrimination" and the fact that there are civilians with no idea that there are vampires are very contradictory in my opinion. Why would the government hire people who would discriminate against vampires if they wanted co-existence in the first place? Otherwise, they would have just exterminated them. Or is the government actually somewhat scared of vampires and don't want to wage war against them? In that case, the discrimination shouldn't be happening anyway.

Sorry if my thoughts aren't organized well; I was just somewhat exasperated at this poor storytelling. Maybe there's a huge backstory about all this and vampires and humans have gone to war before but a peace treaty was signed or something and a worldwide memory wipe occurred thanks to one vampire's power or something. Then maybe all this would make sense.

tl;dr - If there were actually vampires in reality, there's probably zero chance that the setting in this story happens.

lucky me because it's a Fuwanovel title so, I didn't care about these detail at all

after finishing it, only impression left on me is that Nicola is the best girl

NICOLA NICOLA NICOLA NICOLA!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Can you do the routes in the order you want? I do prefer to take the heroine route i prefer the most for last, but the walkthrough have her first. I like to save the best for last :P

Sometimes vn's have preferred orders because what might be a mystery in one route is carelessly explained in another, so if that's the case here as well, then i'll just follow the guide.

But i must say that this vn is perfect thus far. Protagonist is likable, heroines and side characters are likable, plot is interesting (even though it haven't built up that much yet).

Edited by Stormwolf

7 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Can you do the routes in the order you want? I do prefer to take the heroine route i prefer the most for last, but the walkthrough have her first. I like to save the best for last :P

Sometimes vn's have preferred orders because what might be a mystery in one route is carelessly explained in another, so if that's the case here as well, then i'll just follow the guide.

As for that, any route order is fine as long as you remember that to access the secret route you need to cleared at least one route. Have fun.