Introduction

Hey, I'm Naomi--obviously. Just made an account to help this site with some things, since I use it myself as a source for a lot of VNs. I'm not too keen on those long introductions that provide a back story and whatnot, but I will say that, when it comes to VNs, I enjoy a good long story with an strong theme or teaching of some form, rather than the common 10-hour 18+ game where the whole story is built up leading to the awaited H-scene(s). In short, I enjoy an deep and intriguing story. To date, my favorite VN has to be Rewrite, as the questions it attempts to answer about life drew me in and captivated me, while its humor kept me laughing and the romantic elements sometimes drew a tear of appreciation.

Welcome~

Rewrite is indeed a very good VN, as shcboomer said most of Key's titles are similar in the regard that they are long and story focused. I would reccommend for you: Steins;Gate, Ever17, Clannad, Symphonic Rain and Little busters.

They are all great vn's in themself, as a bonus they should fit you well. Symphonic Rain and Steins;Gate are 30+ hours long, while the others are 50+ hours.

I would reccommend Ever17 the most because it's awesome, also I think the person above me likes that Vn alot as well XD

Welcome~

Rewrite is indeed a very good VN, as shcboomer said most of Key's titles are similar in the regard that they are long and story focused. I would reccommend for you: Steins;Gate, Ever17, Clannad, Symphonic Rain and Little busters.

They are all great vn's in themself, as a bonus they should fit you well. Symphonic Rain and Steins;Gate are 30+ hours long, while the others are 50+ hours.

I would reccommend Ever17 the most because it's awesome, also I think the person above me likes that Vn alot as well XD

I'm familiar with all those titles, and have played them all--not yet done with Steins;gate since I'm busy with writing a full walkthrough for Rewrite. And yeah, Key's VN's are typically much more story oriented, hence why I love their VNs and animes the most

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I see what you mean looking for interesting plot and everything, I love KEY's VNs (who doesn't?), but every now and then I also like some VN that's more easy-going. I mean, I reaaaaaaaaaaaally enjoyed Rewrite, very much, but I don't think I could read VN after VN if all of them were like Rewrite

Hope you have a great time here

Hello and welcome!

I'll add G Senjou no Maou for your recommendations.. It's one of the best VNs I've read so far.. It has H scenes though..

Enjoy your stay here :)/>

I played G-String. Shiratori Mizuha's route was my personal favorite--but her sister's getting in the way during the route was really annoying; almost made me quit, but I soldiered on and enjoyed the great ending.

Hi naomi!!

welcome to Fuwanovel xD

wow you write a walkthrough for Rewrite?! Awesome!!

I haven't finished rewrite xD

Do you also write a walkthrough for other VN?

Yes, when I like a VN enough, I will go ahead and write a walkthrough for it^^

I played G-String. Shiratori Mizuha's route was my personal favorite--but her sister's getting in the way during the route was really annoying; almost made me quit, but I soldiered on and enjoyed the great ending.

That's great if you have played it since I don't think anyone should miss it :)

My favorite route is probably the Usami route, but I still like the story as a whole..

Haru chasing around Maou, aside from the huge twists and turns just makes it perfect

:)